If you are a walking and hiking lover, don't miss this 6 days private guided hiking tour of Guilin. Explore the magical karst cave named Reed Flute Cave, walk through the downtown lakes, discover the amazing Longji Rice terraces fields on your feet and visit the minority villages of Yao and Zhuang there. The highligh of the trip is hiking Li River and along Yulong River in Yangshuo for outdoor funs.
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, French
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Reed Flute Cave (Ludi Yan)
- Entry/Admission - Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces
- Entry/Admission - Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces
- Entry/Admission - Moon Hill
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel in Guilin
- Guilin Airport, Guilin China
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 215735P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 215735P1
Guilin - Longji Rice Terraces
Hike from Ping'an Village to...
Li River Hike from Shangnei to...
Walk Yulong River, Climb Moon Hill
About the operator
Easy Tour China
Guilin, Guangxi, China
Joined in November 2015
#19 of 100 Tours & Activities in Guilin
- Alejandra81400Highly recommended!!It was my first time visiting China and I had an amazing trip with Easy Tour China. I visited Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai during 9 days. Since the beginning, Jackie, the consultant was very helpful, and arranged a tour according to my requests. The guides are very kind and friendly, in Beijing, Cathy helped me with the driver to get a SIM card when I got there. Betty, my guide in Xi’an, was great. She was very active, she showed me around the city and we talked a lot about life and daily things. In Shanghai, my last guide, Michael, he was very attentive and friendly, and by the way really good photographer. The drivers were always at time. For sure in the future I will travel with Easy Tour China again, and recommend them for those who want to visit China with no worries.
- ekbrinkman00Golden Triangle Tour to Beijing, Xi'an & ShanghaiI went on the Golden Triangle Tour to Beijing, Xi'an & Shanghai organized by Easy Tour China Company and Jackie Liao. Jackie was very good communicator. He arrange local guides in the different cities and I really appreciated that he made sure I found my guides and drivers in every city. The tour itself shows all the highlights what these cities have to offer, which were amazing and really hard to arrange yourself. The guides differ per city. For me, some of the guides focused a bit too much on taking pictures with every highlight while I would have rather learned a bit more on the history than you can read in travel guides books. My guide in Xi’an Betty was exception and had great historical knowledge and I explained me a lot. One other thing to note which is good to be aware of is that some additional costs come along with this trip: lunch, dinner and tip are not included. The tour operator has been very transparent about this, but it is something to keep in mind. Overall I would recommend this tour, it was a great experience!
- H5333VPpauls00Beijing, Xian and GuilinMy trip with EasyTour China was outstanding. The sights were great and the tour guides were wonderful. Everything was well organized and the staff were super-responsive to my requests.
- Bhyland700Breath Taking Views of Zhangjiajie ChinaI would highly recommend the Easy Tour China Company and Jackie Liao . Jackie was very detailed , friendly and always communicative about our tour . He welcomed us into his home country of China He put together our plans and made changes wen we decided to do anything different . We used WhatsApp and stayed in touch often Lien and I will definitely use Easy Tour China Company on our next visit to China
- R385YMrichardf00Amazing ExperienceI recently returned from a one week vacation in China and I would like to thank Easy Tour China for making the experience so worthwhile and seamless. Jackie help arrange my tours, guides, hotels and transportation between Beijing, Xian and Shanghai. First off the hotels were all beautiful and clean and very centrally located. The tour guides were knowledgeable and were very through in their descriptions of the historical sites I saw. It was like a mini history lesson each time. The drivers were always prompt with their pick ups and drop offs and the cars were always spotlessly clean. Thank you again for introducing me to China and I can’t wait to come again or refer my family and friends.
- LeongM24500I would highly recommend Easy Tour for personalised tourWe had a personalised tour arranged by Easy Tour according to our needs. It was well organised. We visited Beijing and was going to visit Tai'an and Qufu. Unfortunately there was an earthquake in Shandong and the second half of our tour had to be cancelled due to cancellations of trains. Jackie, our tour manager, ensured that we were kept informed of the latest developments and eventually managed to get us on a flight back to Shanghai. Our Beijing guide and driver were extremely helpful.
- 370lieven00Experience makes the difference!Tailored trip including Guilin Lijiang River - Yangshuo + Dali, Shaxi, Lijiang, Shangri-la in Yunnan. We had asked for a slow paced tour with space for flexibility and personal input, and that is exactly what we got. A beautiful trip, rich diversity, fun activities. Professional service everywhere we went, experienced tour guides and drivers, continuously proactive follow-up by Jackie. Jackie was always very fast in responding, we felt in very solid hands at all times.
- VDamski00Excellent service from East Tour China made it a wonderful tour.ETC (Easy Tour China) arranged three tours for us on our trip from Beijing to Hong Kong July/August 2023 Firstly we booked a four-day tour in Beijing. ETC provided an excellent English speaking guide Angela. She even helped with train bookings later in our journey, (which can only be booked 15 days in advance). Angela was extremely informative and helpful. Our private vehicle was new and very comfortable. Then we took the bullet train to Xi'an where we were met by Jo who was also excellent, especially at the Terracotta Army museum. When we reached Guilin, a taxi collected us and the following day took us to the cruise to Yangshuo. The manager at ETC visited us and returned ear buds that we had left in the hotel in Beijing. What amazing service. And their prices were the most competetive!
- Ningbeau00Five days: Changbaishan and DalianWe first visited Fangchuan on the three-country border, with views of both North Korea and Russia. Next day we drove through superb scenery to Changbaishan. We weren't scheduled to go up until the next day, but my guide Linda learned a typhoon was coming, so we hastened up immediately by the north slope. Luckily the clouds cleared, affording a great view of Tianchi. As anticipated, the mountain was closed next day, but Linda improvised some museum and park visits. On Day 4 we climbed the 1400 steps on the west slope; the clouds again obliged, lifting just as we arrived for an even better view this time. I took a train to Dailan for the last part of the tour. My energetic and knowledgeable guide Hebe took me on a wonderful walking tour around the city by the coastal route, taking in the main squares and parks, and a secret beach cove. I departed Dalian on the ferry to Yantai. I was completely satisfied with Easy China Tour's service. My agent Peicy was patient and flexible in negotiating the itinerary, helped me set up health apps in each province, and even checked the Covid requirement in hotels I booked myself. I have no hesitation in recommending this professional and friendly company.
- Vendrunad00Name says it all!Recommended by a tour guide I met in Dali in 2019, I got directly in touch with Silvia from ETC. She helped me to tailor-make my 3days and 2nights visit to Guilin and Yangshuo worth my time and money. The chauffeur, (Thomas)provided an excellent service and was quite the entertainer during the long drives! The services I received was beyond my expectations and I would recommend anyone who love to travel economically, to connect with ETC!!! The service quality is great even when you are on a tight budget and they really helped me have an Easy Tour in China!👍🏻👏🏻🥳
- Homer021600Fantastic tripI booked Easy Tour China for my brother who is mildly disabled. Jackie, the coordinator is very patient in helping me to customize the trip to Huang Shan from Shanghai. The door to door service is fantastic and assuring. Jackie and team make it possible for my brother and a cousin to go up to the mountain. Overall experience is great and would not hesitate to recommend Easy Tour to friends and family.
- 301declanc00Fantastic experienceI have just completed an 11 day tour of Shanghai, Guilin, Xian and Beijing all booked and organised by Easy Tour China. Jackie at Easy Tours China did all my bookings and made all the arrangements Jackie was fantastic throughout the whole process, making sure I was happy with the arrangements checking with me reach day to see if I enjoyed each your and if I needed any assistance. Jackie went above and beyond what I expected and it was very clear nothing was any trouble to Jackie and Easy Tour China. I had a great time in China and everything went as planned, in fact better than planned. My driver's were always waiting for me with a sign with name on it, they (and Jackie) confirmed picked up times with me each day. I would recommend this company without hesitation.
- Ananya D00Efficient, polite and absolutely wonderfulWe just did a 7 day trip to China of Beijing, Xian and Shanghai with Easy tours. Peicy Wang who arranged our tour was efficient, responsive and catered to all our specifications to tailor make the tour for us. Our guides Lily in Beijing, Sunny in xian and Vivienne in Shanghai all went out of their way to make the trip memorable for us. They even insisted on helping us order food in local restaurants and seated us in the fast trains and helped us check in the domestic and international airports. In a country where few speak English the value of a dependable tour operator and guides is very important. If I go to China again, which I will, it will certainly be with Easy tours!!!
- André K004 Day Chengdu tourEasy Tour China was excellent in their service delivery. Jackie our tour consultant was so helpfull and she made sure that all our requirements were met. This is defnitely one of the best tour operators we have had dealings with. Our tour guide Henry was by far the best tour guide we had , he was well informed and shared a wealth of knowldge with us. His English is excellent and he made our stay very special for us. The driver was every day on time and drove us safely. Thank you for an awesome experience in Chengdu!!
- Malitha12300Great Stay in Beijing……It was our first trip to China and Amanda at Easy Tour China Travel Company was very helpful to arrange our four days’ trip in June 2019. We were happy with accommodation and the Tour Guide that has been arranged for us by Easy Tour China Travel Company. We had a great time in Beijing, visiting the Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, Great Wall of China etc. We were able to have an itinerary which fitted well with our time schedule and the tour was well organised and ran smoothly. We are happy to say that we are satisfied with the overall experience in China, thanks to Easy Tour China Travel Company.