Experience the mountainous beauty of Longji Rice Terraces full-day tour with a private guide from Guilin. Upon arrival, explore trails on the mountain and have lunch at a restaurant before continuing over to Longji Scenic Area. Visit lookout points such as :"Stars & Moons" and "Dragon & Tigers" Your guide won't let you miss any important sight and is open to customizing your tour, which includes door-to-door transportation.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private Tour
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Experienced Driver
- Entrance fees
- Bottled Water
- 8 hours Driver and Guide Service
- Entry/Admission - Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces
- Entry/Admission - Ping'an Village
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Personal shopping expense
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pick up and drop off service, Your guide will pick you up from your centrally located hotel in Guilin.(Not Yangshuo)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67316P187
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Day Tour to Longji Rice Terraces from Guilin?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Day Tour to Longji Rice Terraces from Guilin on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Day Tour to Longji Rice Terraces from Guilin?
- Private Day Tour to Longji Rice Terraces from Guilin price starts from $175.00. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Longji Rice Terraces from Guilin on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Day Tour to Longji Rice Terraces from Guilin cancellation policy?
- Private Day Tour to Longji Rice Terraces from Guilin cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Longji Rice Terraces from Guilin on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Day Tour to Longji Rice Terraces from Guilin?
- Private Day Tour to Longji Rice Terraces from Guilin is hosted by Sunflower Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunflower Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Longji Rice Terraces from Guilin on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67316P187
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Dragon's Backbone Rice TerracesStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Ping'an VillageStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Guilin, Guangxi, China
#5 of 9 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Guilin
- Roma K00Guilin tripThe tour was great, I got to see the best parts of guilin in 2 days as well as yangshuo. The tour guide Tony was great and did everything possible to have a great tour, gave great advice on local restaurants and organized everything perfectly. Highly recommend!
- Chris R00A great guide in one of the world's greatest places to visitWhen we went to the rice terraces it was very crowded so we took a back route where there were no other people. The the views were amazing from the cruise, bamboo raft, and bike ride and she always knew back routes or the best times. She also added in little extra places when we had time. Xianggong mountain view was amazing.
- KrisPR100Most relaxing place in ChinaWow, Guilin and Yangshuo is the most relaxing place in China. We had our Li River cruise tour from Guilin to Yanghsuo with our tour guide Lily. The most beautiful scenes you could see is here!! Lily had everything ready for our cruise and provided so much information about her home town that it was so pleasant. During the cruise she took amazing pictures for us and had us take our time enjoying the beautiful scenes. Once in Yangshuo, we enjoyed every little part of this town. Lily grew up here and knew every good spot for whatever you needed. Lily was very helpful to us and was very funny consistently making us laugh. If I had to do it all over again, I would stay over night in Yangshuo and definitely have Lily as our tour guide again! Thank you Lily for such an amazing time!!
- Debra D00Do not miss the Dragon Terraces!I added a side trip to Guilin, Yangshuo and the Dragon Rice Terraces in Longsheng onto a trip to Shanghai. As I was traveling with my 80 year old mother, I wanted to have all of the details handled and to have transportation readily available and pre-arranged. The sightseeing boat ride on the Li river was relaxing and very beautiful. Elephant hill and Fubo hill worth seeing for sure. We stayed at the Guilin Shangri-la, and mom called home and told dad to sell the house and contents and meet her there - she wasn't coming home. Just kidding. Or was she? The high point for me in Yangshuo was the bamboo raft ride down the river. I took some of the most beautiful photos and it was a perfect combination of lazy floating and some exciting "rapids". I wasn't 100% sure how mom would do on it, but Lilly encouraged us to try it and she was right! We loved it. The day of the trip to the Dragon Terraces, Lilly wasn't certain that the weather would hold, but given that we didn't have an option to postpone, we acknowledged that it might be a bust because of the weather and started off. I am SO glad we did. The terraces were magnificent, and the cloud cover raised just enough for us to see all of the terraces, but added a magical misty effect. There's quite a bit of walking involved, and some of it is steep, but it is very, very worthwhile.
Private Day Tour to Longji Rice Terraces from Guilin provided by Sunflower Tours
Product Overview: Private Day Tour to Longji Rice Terraces from Guilin
Number of Photos