per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- The private car with the English speaking driver
- The charge of the Hot Air Balloon
- The food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from all hotels in central Guilin or Yangshuo and Xingping hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40944P202
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You may need to share the balloon with other tourist during the flying
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Half-Day Yangshuo Hot Air Ballooning Sunrise Private Tour?
- Half-Day Yangshuo Hot Air Ballooning Sunrise Private Tour price starts from $300.00. Discover and book Half-Day Yangshuo Hot Air Ballooning Sunrise Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half-Day Yangshuo Hot Air Ballooning Sunrise Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Half-Day Yangshuo Hot Air Ballooning Sunrise Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day Yangshuo Hot Air Ballooning Sunrise Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half-Day Yangshuo Hot Air Ballooning Sunrise Private Tour?
- Half-Day Yangshuo Hot Air Ballooning Sunrise Private Tour is hosted by Guilin One Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Guilin One Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-Day Yangshuo Hot Air Ballooning Sunrise Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Half-Day Yangshuo Hot Air Ballooning Sunrise Private Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Half-Day Yangshuo Hot Air Ballooning Sunrise Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40944P202
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Yulong RiverStop: 60 minutesHot Air Ballooning offers a overlook of Yangshuo's karst scenery, which is spectacular from the ground, but nothing compares to floating above it. You will be delighted by the hundreds of vertical sided hills, rivers, traditional villages and the patchwork of small farms. Your adventure, with the security of our Guilin Tianxing ballooning company, includes return transfers from your hotel in private vehicles. Flights are approximately 60 minutes but may be cancelled, with a full refund, in the unlikely event of bad weather. Your English speaking driver will drive you to Yangshuo Dutou Pier, from where the balloon embarks. Itinerary: Pick up at Guilin/Yangshuo/Xingping hotel: 04:00am--06:00: Guilin hotel pick up and trasnfer to Yangshuo Dutou village. 06:00--07:00: Enjoy the Hot Air Ballooning sunrise tour. 07:00--08:45: Back to the Guilin/Yangshuo/Xingping hotel.Read morePass byLi River
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Guilin One Day Tours
Guilin, Guangxi, China
#1 of 9 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Guilin
- Voyage63178700Andy is awesome.September 27, 2023 My two adult daughters and I had one unplanned day to spend in Guilin and we stumbled on a one-day Guilin tour with Andy through Trip Advisor while on a bullet train. Andy is awesome! Andy is on time, on point, and on message always. An understated professional if there ever was one. He knows his city Guilin and its surrounding areas like the back of his hand. We highly recommend him. Go to no one else. Andy's knowledge, his tour, and his energy is unsurpassed. We did the Reed Flute Caves, the mountain hike to the Xiangguo summit with its breathtaking views, the Li River bamboo boat ride, the countryside tour, the shopping, the restaurant, and the full court "Sanjie Liu Impression Night Show" all from 9am to 10pm! It was exhilarating and a day very well spent with Andy. We cannot say enough good things about his respect for your time, his organizational skills, and his appropriate concern for his clients. With Andy you get so much done and see so much without ever feeling rushed. There is no better tour guide for touring Guilin! Go Andy and may your business continue to thrive. Danilo A., Brownsville, Texas
- travaler201500Half-Day Yangshuo Ruyi Peak - great experiance - must seeAndy did great! The first guide in China who really spoke English. Easy going Gave a lot of insights and background info.
- aholida00Worth it!Definitely worth the price! Sometimes I take tours and feel like I could have done it myself for the price, but Mr. Dragon was such a great guide and driver. He also bought me lunch at a local shop! Would recommend bringing cash because Alipay/WeChat with a foreign card won’t work to pay your guide (for the price of the tickets). Also, the bamboo boat is not really what you may be imagining (picture attached) but the views were beautiful!
- SunshineT7600Sunrise and magics..I have booked without any big expectation, but Andy clearly understood my request that involved a 3.20am meeting that completely worth it. After a pick up in the hotel and a drive, we needed to walk through a dark side walk, to finally reach the viewpoint. We were just the 4 of us (our guide, the 2 of us, and our 3 years old) to experience a beautiful rising sun, with a sweet and beautiful fisher man that was making the show for us.. it is not necessary to explain the magic of the view, I wish you will experience it by yourself.. that was peaceful and so beautiful!! Then we went to another panoramic beautiful top viewpoint before driving back to the hotel. Our guide Kevin is a good driver and a very good English speaker, that stays available and helpful in the days following our tour.
- Climber6735245916700Unforgettable experienceWe started at 9 am and could have included one or two more landmarks such as Elephant Hill in Guilin or Yulong bridge near Yangshuo, in the same day. Overall, the day trip was great and the views were spectacular. Colin, the tour guide, made it stress free with punctuality and good driving.
- M1175DHmichaelh00And a made our experience uniqueAndy is a great tour guide and brought us to all the places as promised, but also gave us enough time to explore on our own. Ke knows the shortcuts, the local restaurants and is super nice. His English is great, which made communication easy. I would highly recommend Andy to anyone visiting the area.
- helenmutter00Great secluded areaWe enjoyed going to a remote area to watch the sunrise. There was no one else in the area we were in and it was very peaceful. A local fisherman posed for photos and showed how they would traditionally fish. It’s a great photo opportunity. We would have been taken to a view point as well, but we had actually been the day before so didn’t go at this time, but definitely would be good to do that too.
- Soakitn00I am so glad I took this tourThis was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I am glad I trusted Andy and went ahead with this tour. I have photographs of an exotic ancient world that doesn't exist anymore. Andy took me to a beautiful spot on the Li River where we could get still water and nice sunrise angles. He also arranged for a very cooperative fisherman who played along my requests during the entire photoshoot. I am just an amateur photographer but all my friends are gasping over my photographs. Every penny has been well-spent on this tour. Also, Andy is a great guide. He knows the area well and is very helpful.
- rausanb202300Incredible Tour of Longji Rice TerracesThis was an amazing tour! Our private tour guide Andy was professional, knowledgeable, and lots of fun! He was also incredibly flexible and accommodating. Our schedule was constrained by our flight scheduled in the mid-afternoon. Andy happily accommodated our schedules and created a custom schedule to work around our flight. He provided transportation from our hotel to all of the destinations included on our scheduled tour. He was always happy to answer our questions, and had a detailed historical knowledge of the terraces. Over the course of the day we saw all of the major scenic spots around the rice terraces and the nearby minority villages. It was an incredible experience! I highly recommend this tour, and Andy is the perfect guide for people new to China. At the end of our trip he dropped us off at the airport, and everything was very reasonably priced. Five stars!
- rausanb202300Amazing Day Tour of Guilin and Yangshuo!This was the perfect day tour of Guilin and Yangshuo! Our private tour guide Andy was courteous, knowledgeable, and lots of fun! He provided transportation from our hotel to all of the destinations included on our scheduled tour. He was always happy to answer our questions, and had a detailed historical knowledge of Guilin and Yangshuo. Over the course of the day we saw all of the major scenic spots in Guilin and Yangshuo, and we concluded the day with a beautiful evening show! I highly recommend this tour, and Andy is the perfect guide for people new to China. He is accommodating and the tour is very reasonably priced.
- Ad A00Perfect day + unforgettable Xionggong hill experience: beautiful.Hello everyone, my day was just a unforgettable experience. The different places was such beautiful and specially Xianggong hill: One of the most beautiful place I have seen in my life. Andy is a super guide, he speak very well English and has good notion of French as well. He can also manage the day accordingly your preferences. As example, we finished the day with a 1 hour riding electric scooter, in the rice camp, it’s was magic. Bonjour à tous, j’ai passé une magnifique journée et la vallée de Xianggon hill est a coupé le souffle. Les paysages sont gigantesques et infinies. Andy est vraiment gentils et parlent super bien Anglais. Il peut manager l’emploi du temps de la journée en fonction de vos préférences ou si vous aviez repéré des choses de votre côté. C’est vraiment une très très belle excursion.
- halistya00The Unforgettable Longji Rice Terraces TripOur trip to Longji rice terraces was so unforgettable; Dazhai and Ping'An were really beautiful. Our trip wouldn't be that enjoyable without our guide, Andy. He was so flexible with timing that I asked him to stay longer so we would be able to see the sunset at Ping'An, which he agreed to. When we arrived in Ping'An, all of a sudden everything was covered in clouds, and we decided to go back to Guilin before sunset. However, we did take some impressive photos both in Dazhai and Ping'An. I must say, the cloudy Ping'An has its own beauty. And Andy was so patient with our ever-changing requests.
- karln14400Not bad to see, but nothing specialWe went for this night cruise about 10 years ago, it was the same at that time and at that time very impressive. In the meantime some lighted scenery is normal in China. We expected some new attractions, but the 1.5 hours tour was even with less program than before, but maybe because of Corona restriction period less tourists and therefore less offered.
- joha090300The perfect way to start our vacation in Guangxi- reliable pick up and transfer service!We experienced a very reliable pick-up service and safe drive to Longji, including a stop to get your covid tests on the way. Very recommended!
- joha090300Two unforgettable days in LongjiWe had two unforgettable days with our guide Andy in the rice terraces. Highlights were the hike between two ancient villages through the greenest and lushest rice terraces and the cable car ride in the third village.
Half-Day Yangshuo Hot Air Ballooning Sunrise Private Tour provided by Guilin One Day Tours
Product Overview: Half-Day Yangshuo Hot Air Ballooning Sunrise Private Tour
Number of Photos