Take a cruise(3 star boat) along the Li River and enjoy the stunning and picturesque scenery along the way on this full-day tour from Guilin. Then, ride scooter/moped through paddy field and orchards surrounding the mountains, and get a fascinating insight into life in rural China. During this tour, you can: 1.Enjoy a relaxing and picturesque cruise along the Li River on this full-day tour from Guilin 2.Ride scooter/moped and take a wonderful tour through the beautiful Yangshuo countryside. 3. Has more than 7 options Yangshuo tours for you after the Li-River cruise tour.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Chinese, English, French, Spanish
- The Private car and private guide
- The E-Scooter fees
- The boat ticket
- Entry/Admission - Li River
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from all hotels in central Guilin or Yangshuo
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40944P112
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 1 day Guilin Li River Cruise and Yangshuo Countryside with Scooter Private Tour?
- How much is 1 day Guilin Li River Cruise and Yangshuo Countryside with Scooter Private Tour?
- 1 day Guilin Li River Cruise and Yangshuo Countryside with Scooter Private Tour price starts from $204.19. Discover and book 1 day Guilin Li River Cruise and Yangshuo Countryside with Scooter Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 1 day Guilin Li River Cruise and Yangshuo Countryside with Scooter Private Tour cancellation policy?
- 1 day Guilin Li River Cruise and Yangshuo Countryside with Scooter Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 day Guilin Li River Cruise and Yangshuo Countryside with Scooter Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 1 day Guilin Li River Cruise and Yangshuo Countryside with Scooter Private Tour?
- 1 day Guilin Li River Cruise and Yangshuo Countryside with Scooter Private Tour is hosted by Guilin One Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Guilin One Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1 day Guilin Li River Cruise and Yangshuo Countryside with Scooter Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40944P112
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Li RiverStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byYangti DykeJiuma MountainXianggong MountainXingping TownXingping Fishing Village
- 2West StreetStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byYangshuo Park
- 3Yulong RiverStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 4Yulong BridgeStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Guilin One Day Tours
Guilin, Guangxi, China
#1 of 9 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Guilin
- cl_menta92600A great day around GuilinGreat day! The Yangshuo sightseeing was a perfect complement to the extraordinary cruise on the Li river - different rythm, different point of view on a similarly amazing scenery - a must do when you visit Guilin !
- jasmino31100Amazing tourThe tour was truly amazing!!! We made great pictures and have a wonderful memory. Everything was perfectly organized, great spot and very professional guide and a very friendly and patient fisherman :) I would highly recommend this tour, great memories and a unique experience!
- 64connorc00A great way to see a lot of local highlights in just one dayGet some good rest the night before and prepare for a jam-packed 13-hour day full of sights, activities, and performances. Andy is an indispensable leader whose expertise about the area runs deep. The itinerary is long, but it's an unforgettable day that will doubtless be a highlight of your time in China.
- 64connorc00Scenic hiking with a taste of local cultureColin was a great guide who led an excellent tour through the rice terraces! He was knowledgeable about the area, the foliage, and the customs and traditions. I had the opportunity to eat local specialty dishes and we took the time to stop at a tea plantation on the way back to Guilin. It was a full day and I highly recommend booking if you find your way to Guilin.
- Eduardo_Correia198900Nice day in GuilinI took this tour with Andy who was our driver and guide. He helped with the photos, gave good explanations and was punctual, returning in time for us to catch the train. We recommend this tour operator. Fiz esta excursão com o Andy que foi nosso motorista e guia. Ajudou com as fotos, deu boas explicações e foi pontual voltando a tempo para pegarmos o trem. Recomendamos este operador de turismo.
- David H00Fantastic dayWe spent a fabulous day with our guide Andy, who was professional, friendly and fun. He even spoke French. The cruise allowed us to discover some fantastic scenery while sitting comfortably on the 1st floor of the boat. Andy shared his knowledge with us, providing explanations, information and anecdotes throughout the day.
- dsmilosevic00Amazing Guilin HighlightsThis was a very good overview of Guilin and the region. We saw a lot in a day and it was not strenuous. The nature was amazing. Our favorite part was the boat tour on Li River. The nature was georgeous.
- Quin N00Highly Recommend This. Great Value!Andy was our guide and he was excellent at his job! He was friendly and fun as well as knowledgeable about Guilin and all of China. He allowed us to spend some time shopping and doing things freely which we loved, but we also still had time to do everything listed! He knew short cuts and hidden parking spots so getting to and from everything during a crazy-busy holiday in China still seemed easy! We would definitely book another tour with Andy!
- sallyjN5301JT00Atmospheric dayWe went on this trip after doing the 1-Day Guilin Tour to Reed Flute Cave, Xianggong Hill, Bamboo Boat and Night Show tour with Andy. He offered to take us to the rice terraces and we enjoyed our previous day so much that we really wanted to go. The rice terraces were beautiful, we walked for a while through them down into a village where we ate freshly made bamboo chicken and rice - what an experience! The weather let us down a bit with rain and clouds, but Andy kept our spirits up and told us to wait a little and the clouds would clear. As you'd have guessed, they did just that and we got fantastic views down into the valley. When we went, the rice was green but it would be amazing to see it in all it's colours throughout the year. Truly an unforgettable day, super good value for money, and Andy was just fantastic :)
- sallyjN5301JT00Highlight of our trip to ChinaI was only in Guilin with my two friends for two full days and we wanted to make the most of our time there so I booked us onto this trip which ended up being the highlight of our whole China visit. Andy was our guide and was genuine, friendly, and excitable. He is what made this tour so wonderful. He took candid photos of us and little things like that that really made it a special day. (1) Reed Flute Cave - Andy picked us up sharp from our hotel and we headed to the cave. Especially seeing as we are geologists, the cave was a treat! It was really big and there were lots of stalagmite and stalactite formations to ooh and aah at. Unfortunately, the cave tour was only given in Mandarin but Andy walked us round on our own and translated some of the facts to English. (2) Xianggong Hill - Next, we went to the viewpoint on one of the many karst mountainsides. On the way, Andy stopped a couple of times for us to get out and take photographs of the landscape which was great. For me, Xianggong Hill was the standout part of the trip as the view was incredible. When we went, it was very humid which made the walk up a little difficult but you should be okay if you're moderately fit. (3) Xingping - You then drive a little way down to get a ferry over to Xingping village to have lunch. There were lots of wee gift shops there if you wanted to buy souvenirs. (4) Bamboo boat - The boat trip down the Li River was pleasant, although lasted quite a while so by the end we were nodding off a bit! The boats hold 4 people and we were only 3 so were given the option to either wait for someone else to go with us or pay for the extra seat which we chose to do and Andy came. (5) Yangshuo - Andy then drove us to Yangshuo where we wandered round on our own for half an hour and then met him for the Night Show. At the start of the day, Andy let us decide which tickets we wanted to buy, the price of which differed depending on your seat. We chose the second cheapest tickets which were about 360 RMB so not cheap. The show was enjoyable, with it taking place on the Li River with the mountains as the backdrop so you can imagine the atmosphere was incredible. Again, the singing was all in Mandarin so just be aware that you'll have to interpret some of the storyline! We ended up getting dropped off around half 10/11pm so we were tired but managed to fit so much into the day so it was very satisfying. Andy offered to take us on the rice terraces tour the next day which we ended up doing because we enjoyed his company so much! Things we didn't know beforehand: There were some extra payments not listed e.g., Andy's entrance to the cave, we had to pay a small amount to each go to Xingping and back on the ferry - these maybe came to an extra 300 RMB by the end of the day. We didn't end up having dinner because we didn't know when we'd have time. The only opportunity to buy something for dinner is in Yangshuo before the show, unless you've brought your own. We weren't sure if we would be able to pay using Alipay with a foreign bank account linked. In the end we were able to pay Andy which was really good but I would still take cash in case. Also having cash for street vendors is a good shout as most of the time that's all they use and you'll want to stay hydrated.
- alimechichi00Fabulous day tripThe guide was really nice and the whole trip was great! He picked me up at my hotel before 9am and drove be back to my hotel at 10pm, so that was a long day! The landscapes were fabulous and I recommend every minute of it :)
- Tuesdayrhayne00Night tour.I booked this late in the day and because of the holiday I could only get the late ticket but it was really the best that way because it wasn't too crowded and I was able to get really good pictures! Andy was very helpful and so nice and made sure I got on the right boat and pointed out the walking street that I could see while waiting to board! I really recommend his trips!
- stevebY3111ZM00Amazing TourAmazing day tour starting in Guilin with a 4 star Li River Cruise and ending in Yangshuo with an Impression Sanjie Liu. We were picked up at our Guilin hotel and met our tour guide Andy at the river pier. The cruise is around 4 hours, but feels shorter as the river winds around so many breath taking views. It's so hard to stop taking pictures! The river itself is bustling with life as it's dotted with villages on either side. Aside from the Karst formations, we saw amazing birds, butterflies, and moths. We saw people working and camping along the riverbanks, grazing cattle and water buffalo, and being the National holiday, numerous bamboo raft tours. Amenities on the boat were decent, tea is provided for refreshment and the local fare lunch buffet was delicious. It can be loud with the boat's tour guide talking over a loud speaker, but overall the ride was relaxing. After arriving in Yangshuo, Andy took us to West Street which has many shops and street fare. He directed us to the hotel we booked for the night and arranged a car to take us to the Impression show the same evening. Impression Sanjie Liu is a must see, set against the beautiful landscapes and highlighting folk songs and dance of the local ethnic culture. Being that many of the actors and actresses are people from the surrounding villages, it's not as polished as one might expect, but the vocals and river boat skills were impressive. Thanks to Andy for doing a wonderful job. Our party of 6 was one of 2 large parties and a couple who had booked this tour on the first day of the national holiday. We never felt neglected as Andy took care to see each groups' needs were met. He is very knowledgeable and helpful, even setting up transportation for us back to Guilin the following day and arranging transport to and from the airport. Overall we are grateful for this experience.
- Celina C00Awesome experience!A great experience! The Guide is cool and shows you the paths with less tourists. The rice fields are impressive! And it is also great to get to know some minority groups of China. I would definitely recommend this trip
- Celina C00Guilin in 1 dayI really enjoyed this tour! You will see nearly all the famous spots you are searching for in Guilin in just one day. The Guide Andy is very cool and he will also show you the best secret (photo) spots.
1 day Guilin Li River Cruise and Yangshuo Countryside with Scooter Private Tour provided by Guilin One Day Tours
Product Overview: 1 day Guilin Li River Cruise and Yangshuo Countryside with Scooter Private Tour
Number of Photos