Half-day Xingping photographic Sunrise tour with the Fisherman
By Guilin One Day Tours
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- The English speaking guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- The charge of the Fishing man
- Entry/Admission - Li River
- The food & drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotels in Guilin central or Yangshuo
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40944P53
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Half-day Xingping photographic Sunrise tour with the Fisherman?
- Half-day Xingping photographic Sunrise tour with the Fisherman price starts from $157.07. Discover and book Half-day Xingping photographic Sunrise tour with the Fisherman on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half-day Xingping photographic Sunrise tour with the Fisherman cancellation policy?
- Half-day Xingping photographic Sunrise tour with the Fisherman cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-day Xingping photographic Sunrise tour with the Fisherman on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half-day Xingping photographic Sunrise tour with the Fisherman?
- Half-day Xingping photographic Sunrise tour with the Fisherman is hosted by Guilin One Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Guilin One Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-day Xingping photographic Sunrise tour with the Fisherman on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Half-day Xingping photographic Sunrise tour with the Fisherman?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Half-day Xingping photographic Sunrise tour with the Fisherman on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40944P53
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Li RiverStop: 2 hours - Admission includedThe "fishing lights on the Li River" is part of the traditional lifestyle of a local Lijiang fisherman. Very early in the morning, the fishing man uses only a paddle, bamboo leaf, lantern, and his cormorant bird to catch fish. He doesn’t need hooks, or bait — just a mutual trust with the cormorant. Our tour of Li-River sunrise photos or misty-morning photos around the Li River. You’ll be taken to the dock in Xingping. Enjoy the beautiful, peaceful river, as you take a ferry to sunrise spots nearby, for some fantastic photos of the sunrise. This stretch is one of the most spectacular on the river, incorporating the 20-yuan banknote view. Itinerary: 4:00--4:40: Pick up at Yangshuo hotel or Guilin hotel lobby. 5:00--7:00: Enjoy the Li-River sunrise with the Fisher man. 7:00-8:00: Back to Guilin or Yangshuo hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
The perfect way to start our vacation in Guangxi- reliable pick up and transfer service!
We experienced a very reliable pick-up service and safe drive to Longji, including a stop to get your covid tests o…
Two unforgettable days in Longji
We had two unforgettable days with our guide Andy in the rice terraces. Highlights were the hike between two ancien…
excellent communication; friendly
Our group hired Andy to transport us to the rice terraces from the Sheraton Hotel in Guilin. We were very pleased …
Andy is the best!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
ANDY was the best! Very professional and took care of everything. Even when we changed our plans, he had other id…
Must do when in Guilin
2 hour drive from Guilin and Colin was a great guide and took us there safely. We then walked the rice terraces for…
This was simply wonderful can not recommend enough. Whether heavy rain or sunshine it’s still a beautiful place to …
Best way to enjoy the breathtaking scenery
Booked tickets for me and my friends or family already 4 times with Andy. First time I went for a basic version but…
Nice trip, beautiful landscape and a cool guide
We had very nice days with Andy. We had a big delay due to thunderstorm in Shanghai. Andy was very spontaneous and …
Top Notch Comfortable Beautiful Adventure
The VIP room is at the top and front of the boat with direct access to the forward balcony that the normal seats do…
An excellent service for a solo traveller!
Andy was super helpful in delivering an itenary. He and his fellow guides were prompt and on time in picking me up …
Great tour guides and great company.
Had a great tour with Andy and his wife Sunny. They were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. The best part of th…
Round Trip Wulingyuan- Guilin- Yangshuo
My experience with the guide was very positive. A very good planner, very well organized. Recommend Hotels were ver…
Wonderful trip to Longji Rice Terraces
We had a wonderful day with Colin, our English speaking guide. He picked us up as planned and gave us lots of infor…
A very well-priced and interesting tour!
I found myself in odd situation of having about 12 hours available to visit Guilin (flying in and out in one day) a…
Andy is a great tour guide!
Andy was a wonderful tour guide. He safely drove us from Yangshuo up to the Longji Terraces. He was knowledgeable a…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We woke up at 3 am to do this tour and didn’t regret it at all. Andy, our guide, drove us himself. Andy was on time, professional, accommodating, and friendly. Most helpful to us, he recommended a fantastic breakfast place that fit our needs perfectly. His English is great. The tour itself means about an hour drive through highway first then backwoods roads. Then you walk a bit through the dark to the fisherman’s boat, and you ride the boat (still in the dark) to a rocky outcropping. Then, you wait until the sun rises and sit on a bench from the fisherman’s boat. It was spring when we did this, so we didn’t get a “pretty” sunrise with colors, but it was still an incredible experience. I would recommend bringing a camera that works in low light, a lot of our earlier pictures were blurry. Then you walk back to the car for about 10 minutes. It finishes around 8 am, you can easily do things later in the day. Personally, we took a nap and then caught a train to Zhangjiajie.
Written June 15, 2019