per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-75, max of 15 per group
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Yangshuo Private Tour Guide Michelle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your centrally hotel in Guilin
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 58882P4
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Day trip for Li river cruise and the Impression San Jie Liu show in Yangshuo?
- Day trip for Li river cruise and the Impression San Jie Liu show in Yangshuo price starts from $145.00. Discover and book Day trip for Li river cruise and the Impression San Jie Liu show in Yangshuo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day trip for Li river cruise and the Impression San Jie Liu show in Yangshuo cancellation policy?
- Day trip for Li river cruise and the Impression San Jie Liu show in Yangshuo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day trip for Li river cruise and the Impression San Jie Liu show in Yangshuo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day trip for Li river cruise and the Impression San Jie Liu show in Yangshuo?
- Day trip for Li river cruise and the Impression San Jie Liu show in Yangshuo is hosted by Yangshuo Private Tour Guide Michelle. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Yangshuo Private Tour Guide Michelle on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day trip for Li river cruise and the Impression San Jie Liu show in Yangshuo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 58882P4
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Yangshuo Private Tour Guide Michelle
Joined in February 2017
#6 of 24 Outdoor Activities in Yangshuo County
- RolfErik00Fantastic serviceMichelle has been our tour guide and organizer for the three fantastic days in the area. Great service, very flexible and managed to organize all changes we wanted as weather was very good. Great sunset and sunrise tours. Highly recommended.
- paulr1232016005 Day Tour in Guilin Yangshuo and Rice TerracesSummary: First class advice, impeccable arrangements - wonderful Customer Service, excellent timing for suggested activities. Details follow: Booked five days of outstanding tours with a truly excellent guide Michelle and her colleague Irene. All tours plus an excellent driver arranged by Michelle via WeChat before I arrived with a suggested schedule. Michelle also strongly recommend before my arrival at least two days in Yangshuo, which proved to be perfect advice. Day 1 tour in Guilin with knowledgeable local guide Irene to see the most significant and interesting locations with a tasty lunch included. Day 2 Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo - spectacular a must do accompanied by Irene who made sure I was well briefed on the most outstanding features of which there are very many. Day 3. Yangshuo - Very interesting Zuli market, spectacular countryside tour, tea picking and tasting, wonderful high look out point over the Li river up which I had come the previous day. Sunset look out point for end of day photographs. Then an evening light show with a cast of hundreds from an advantageous seat. Day 4. Yangshuo - A quite beautiful river side walk (can also bike), photographers paradise followed by a very tasty lunch at a restaurant from which Moon Hill is readily visible. Return to Guilin by the private car. Note: Vehicular access to parts of Yangshuo are restricted but Michelle had ensured that she had arranged a driver with a local permit - perfect! Day 5 - Rice terraces - again a spectacular countryside area but quite different from previous days. Michelle recommended the Cable Car on the day which was sound advice on a showery day. But can hike up and or down. Michelle arranged everything impeccably. The schedule, an excellent and friendly driver with very clean and tidy car water supplied, tickets and some meals whilst always providing a fascinating, interesting and well informed commentary, whilst always willing to answer my many questions. Highly recommended, five perfect days. Would love to return one day and would most certainly seek out Michelle, who helped my retrieve my passport at one stage!
- RockoSF00Highly recommendMichelle is a local who attended to our excellent 5 day stay in Yangshuo. Very good communication, she listened to what we wanted, suggested great options and was very helpful and informative. She was focused on making our experience as wonderful as it could have been. She also is thoughtful and attentive -- while eating dinner our first night, she went to the store to buy us rain boots as the weather was not cooperating.
- kasimkovacevic00Excellent tour guideI highly recommend Michelle as tour guide. She arranged my visit to Yangshuo for two years in row. Michelle know very well all spots in Yangshuo. Driver was very nice and take care for us. Last time I forgot some of my stuffs on railway station, she helped me to get my stuffs back by post, tnx Michelle.
- maryp393900We loved our time in Yangshuo with MichelleMichelle was wonderful guide during our visit to Yangshuo. During a packed two day whirlwind tour we were able see some highlights around town and other villages. She had excellent recommendations for lunch both days. We were able to go to hike to Moonhill, visit the dragon cave, bamboo raft on the Yulin (she know the best place to go), motorized raft on the Li River, beautiful walks along the river, xianggong mountain (magnificent views), an evening impression show and much more. I think the only thing I would have done differently is missed the impression show. My husband and I loved it but our teenage boys were bored. Other than that it was a perfect two days for all of us. Michelle was very interactive with our family and we enjoyed our time with her. I’d recommend her to anyone visiting Yangshuo.
- dismie00Amazing tour by Michelle for two years nowI went on a day tour with Michelle in Yangshuo last summer - one of the best guides I’ve had and extremely attentive and fun to be with. My parents wanted to go themselves and I asked Michelle to be their tour guide - they had an absolutely great time. Michelle was so great and helpful with recommending activities to do and discussing with me beforehand where she could take my parents. She stayed with them for over 2 days and arranged transfer from the airport to ALila hotel. Overall highly recommend Michelle! Thanks again!!
- chenxinliang62500We had a perfect vacation in Yangshuo!Bamboo boat,cycling,rock climbing,hiking are the highlights in our trip.We were grateful to have Michelle as our guide,who is friendly,easygoing,knowledge.There is no better word for her in the world.We just want to recommend her to the people who willing to visit this amazing place! My father was falling down when he get off the boat,which makes scratches on his arm.Immediately she came to help my father to clean wound with alcohol.We just can't believe Michelle soooo professional that she will prepare all kinds of stuff in her little backpack. Thank you Michelle!We really have a wonderful time in Yangshuo!If we ever come back ,you always are our first choice!
- Carrie070500our trip to chinaWe are a couple,spent with Michelle 4days in Guilin and Yangshuo area.She was so patient for all questions while we plan our trip on email and she made a perfect itinerary for us.We were so impressed of here knowledge when she show us a lots of information about locals. We have done bike ,bamboo raft (which only available on Yulong River),hike on countryside....... We got best time in China!Thank you Michelle!
- Maud O00Wonderful guide - highly recommended!!We spent the entire day with Michelle who was the most cheerful, flexible, nice and knowledgeable guide we’ve had. From the start she truly knew how to adapt the program to our needs, she knows the region and brought us to wonderful places. Besides that she is highly entertaining throughout the day and we had some many nice conversations and laughs with her. She knows what her customers want and she adapts easily. Especially the flexibility was so great. Her English is very good which is great in order to learn about what you’re doing and where you are. Look no further and book Michelle!
- sunyuann00Flexible and versatile Tour GuideMichelle took us to Ping"An rice terraces,down the Liriver,bamboo raft,and she arranged a nice Taichi lesson.She knows what tourists want and all her recommendations were highlights of our China trip.Michelle was a delight to be with,and made us fell so welcome in her country.We could not recommend her more highly! 米歇尔带我们去了“一个梯田，下了河，竹筏，她安排了一个很好的Taichi的课。”她知道游客想要什么，她所有的建议都是我们中国之旅的亮点。米歇尔很高兴能和我们在一起，让我们倒下了
- 123rick45600Great weekend!We choose Yangshuo to spend our weekend as we working at Shenzhen city. Michelle met us at Guilin train station and she took us to Rice terraces,we stay one night there.Then we are going to Yangshuo county for biking,River cruise,visit ancient town& local market,cooking lesson..... She was so nice for our all questions.All in all ,she is the best guide ever! I will recommend her to all my friends!!
- twilabergerson07900Perfect experienceMichelle was very effective and efficient in organization.She has a great sense of humor and managed our days to perfection.We were so enjoy the every moment with Michelle.She always take care of us in every possible way as well as show us the best place.Thanks you very much,Michelle!
- Monica A00A very pleasant experienceWe spent 3 days in Yangshuo county with Michelle as our guide.She was very knowledgable and helpful girl.The itinerary was great,from airport pick up and drop off to visiting the elephant trunk hill,biking riding around countryside in Yangshuo.Especially the bamboo rafting was so enjoyable. All in all I would like to highly recommend MIchelle and her tours.If I may come back in the future,I will definitely to choose her again!
- Tokyomui00Cheerful and Friendly GuideMichelle was very responsive to our messages prior to the trip, providing suggestions and catering to our requests for the day tour of Yangshuo. On the day, she arrived punctually to the hotel with Xiao-Zhang (driver) in their very comfortable car. Michelle speaks good English and knows her US music! Our first stop to Li River riding on the motorized bamboo (plastic) raft to take in the splendid views, the scenery on the RMB20 note. We then took a walk in the old streets of Xing Ping where it is still quiet and not yet overly commercialized. We wanted to cycle and experience a real bamboo raft, so Michelle recommended Yu Long River cruise which was about a 45min drive. This is also where the popular Mountain Retreat Hotel is located and the suggested lunch venue. As we were not feeling hungry, probably due to the 30C+ heat, we took to the bikes and cycled along the path running parallel to Yu Long River. Michelle was most flexible, stopping as and when we wanted, and not ushering us to get back on the saddle! Our request for local food was fully satisfied. We stopped by at a farmer's inn where we got to pick our own vegetables in the field, and it was served on the table within 30mins. With a full tummy, we sat back on the bamboo raft and took in the serene Yu Long River. My fellow traveller even got to try her hands at the rowing (she's sticking to the day job). The afternoon was finished off with a nice cold drink on the Luna rooftop bar overlooking Moon Mountain. Thanks Michelle for showing us around Yangshuo!
- janeyk41900Fantastic friendly guide!We are sitting in the airport in Guilin having left the Yangshuo Mountain Retreat this morning. This was my fifth visit and I have known Michelle since the first time I found the hotel four years ago. This was the first time I have been lucky enough to have her for a guide as well. Michelle arranged a great sunrise trip to see the sun come up over the Li River from the top of Xiang Gong Hill. It meant an early start at 3.30am and Michelle arranged everything for us and quickly changed plans and transport when some friends decided to join us. She also added a side trip to Fuli Bridge. She comes from the area and has a wealth of local knowledge as well as a strong background in hospitality. I cannot recommend her highly enough as a guide when you are in the area :)