Lotus Hill is beside the ocean in the suburb of Guangzhou, this half day tour will let you explore the pretty hill with a local guide and private car from Guangzhou. You can choose morning or afternoon departure.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Private transportation
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Panyu Lotus Hill Resort
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from your centrally located Guangzhou hotel.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32685P216
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Half Day Tour to Lotus Hill from Guangzhou?
- Private Half Day Tour to Lotus Hill from Guangzhou price starts from $193.85. Discover and book Private Half Day Tour to Lotus Hill from Guangzhou on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Half Day Tour to Lotus Hill from Guangzhou cancellation policy?
- Private Half Day Tour to Lotus Hill from Guangzhou cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Half Day Tour to Lotus Hill from Guangzhou on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Half Day Tour to Lotus Hill from Guangzhou?
- Private Half Day Tour to Lotus Hill from Guangzhou is hosted by Silk Road Trips. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Silk Road Trips on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Half Day Tour to Lotus Hill from Guangzhou on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Half Day Tour to Lotus Hill from Guangzhou?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Private Half Day Tour to Lotus Hill from Guangzhou on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32685P216
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Panyu Lotus Hill ResortStop: 3 hours - Admission includedAt 8am or 1pm, you will be picked up from your centrally located Guangzhou hotel, and take a private vehicle to Lotus Hill. The park covers an area of 2.33 skm, with the fantastic view to the ocean. It used to be the stone factory to ship the stones to Guangzhou in the ancient time. There are pretty lotus in the pool blossoming in summer, and the huge Guanyin Statue facing to the ocean is very impressive. Afterwards you will be transferred back to your Guangzhou hotel where the trip concludes.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Silk Road Trips
#9 of 59 Tours & Activities in Guangzhou
- FoodieThree00Definitely take this tourThis was a wonderful tour. I live in Guangzhou and had been in many adventures but Ben took me to many I hadn’t been to and told me the history. He catered the tour to my interests — I wanted to go to a tea place too. It was Golden Week so we even went in to a lovely temple. I had a wonderful time and look forward to more future tours.
- Journey6869264232800FantasticThe views were amazing and the food was too much ( great ) And the service of all the crew was of great help as I did not speak any chinese .And many many thanks to the great help on our booking from Vivien Li of Chengdu Bamboo Int. Vivien Li email@example.com 成都雅竹国际旅行社有限公司 Chengdu Bamboo International Tour Co. Ltd. http://www.yangtze-river-cruises.com
- TaherAlbaghliJulian00nice tripIt was amazing trip. The Aquarium was big and it consist to 6 part. my favorite .No 6 the penguins. It is great place for kids and to take photo. Also, the Zoo nice my favorite area is panda zone. The bad thing the weather was too hot. Moreover there are many shows we were excitied.
- hard_traveler21400Another side of Guangzhou...Been to the most typical tourist spots is GZ... So when I saw a tour in the old xiguan area of GZ I gave it a try... Our guide for the day was Ben... Who arrived 10 minutes before our start time, and who spoke perfect English... We toured around the xiguan area, Liwan lake, canton opera museum, 永厦坊 area, and the ancestral home of the legend "Bruce Lee". Learned a lot from Ben and enjoyed his company... 👍👍👍
- J6130SLmattd00The bestAbsolutely fantastic tour! Amazing service from Ben who sorted out all tickets and preparation with excellent communication care and guidance. The hotel was fab! The tours were breathtaking- the forbidden city , the square and the Great Wall are all so iconic and special. The guides Kevin and violet were first class. The best trip advisor tour I have ever booked- if I could give over 100% I would ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- S4936PMashleyb00So worth it!This was such an excellent trip! My friend and I booked this last minute, and the team was so great! Our guides, Kevin (for the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square) and Violet (for the Great Wall), were incredible. They shared so much knowledge and really listened to all of our needs. They are definitely people that I would talk to again if I want to go back to Beijing!
- alianoushiravani00Stunning night view in Pearl river through CruiseWe were invited by one of our clients to have a special night in Pearl river and visit city from another angel. He reserved the VIP section for us which was in top floor of cruise. It passed through river and we could take many pictures with different backgrounds such as Canton Tower, Bridges and tall building. It has stunning view night
- DerekO47500An amazing experience....one for the bucket list...Yangtze Gold 8 River Cruise Yichang to Chongqing Johnson was our contact for booking the tour and he did an amazing job (Chengdu Bamboo International Tours). The cruuse was incredible! Amazing scenery and always something thing to do with the extra day tours that are part of the itinerary. I suggest doing the ship lift on the Three Gorges Tour, quite an experience and worth the money. I also strongly suggest you upgrade the meal package and dine in the upstairs dining rooms with small groups and a separate buffet. Much more relaxing. The boat was OK, it felt a little damp and it's time for an upgrade of facilties, but overall excellent value for the money.
- Coastal2585437241400Five relaxing days on Victoria SabrinaWe really enjoyed the Cruise on Victoria Sabrina. It’s a very new ship. The rooms were very comfortable, the food was excellent and the crew very friendly and helpful! We were the only west people on the ship and on the ship as well as on the excursions they translated everything in English - just for four persons!
- JacksonGZTrips00Delicious and delicate.Delicious and delicate. The food in Guangzhou is the best. The old town is worth visiting if you want to know history and cultures of Guangzhou. Travelling in Guangzhou is not so difficult except for some language problems until recently the GZ government has had an interpretation hotline(+8620960169), which can provide great service for public affairs and government services. I used several times taking taxi and asking for directions, the interpreters are quite professional.
- jooles r00A great night outWhat a view!! The smorgasbord was a great selection, tasty and as much as you liked. One of the best western selection i have experienced in China. Anything you could want, beef, lamb, chicken, seafood, including lobster were all there. Even soft drinks and beer were included. Desserts and bread plentiful. A little pricey but well worth it.
- BirtheEriksen00A Hidden Gem AreaWe enjoyed our trip very much and our tour guide Mango did an excellent job. It is good time to go now, as hardly any tourists at both destinations. The Gulong Cave had a lot if entertainment options, but besides all the tivoli offers it actually is a very beautiful place.
- laundryv00Chimelong Circus ShowIt was preforming by a multi nations team. The animals was well trained and followed the instructions. We are enjoyed the show.
- laundryv00GuangZhou Pearl River night viewI went there with my family and my kids enjoyed. It’s a very nice view although is raining day. Very beautiful lighting effect.
- Jane D00Would go againWe cruised on the Yangtze River Explorer 4. The ship was beautiful with spacious rooms and excellent cabin attendants. The spacious bar/ social gathering room had plenty of windows to watch the beautiful views. The dining room was spacious and had excellent food and attentive service. I had some food allergies and they made dishes for me. So appreciative! There were plenty of activities such as learning about traditional Chinese Accupuncture, scarf tying, making dumplings, mah jhong lessons, and lectures about the gorges to name a few. We did the shore excursions as well. The rooms had balconies to relax at the end of the day. I can hardly wait to go again!
Private Half Day Tour to Lotus Hill from Guangzhou provided by Silk Road Trips
Product Overview: Private Half Day Tour to Lotus Hill from Guangzhou
Number of Photos