Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover St. Petersburg with a local guide. You will see the most famous landmarks of St. Petersburg and have walks such famous panoramic venues as Palace Square, St. Isaac’s Square, Spit of Vassilievsky Island. Besides historic facts, you’ll learn about the local habits, traditions and patterns of conduct. Recommendations on the best places to eat and cozy local coffee-shops will be a bonus.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Naval Museum in Old Stock Exchange and Rostral ColumnsStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byPeter and Paul FortressCruiser Aurora
- 2Nevsky ProspektStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Monument to Catherine the GreatStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 4Kazan CathedralStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Saint Petersburg Metro MuseumStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Metro tokens
- Church on the Blood entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Saint Petersburg Metro Museum
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: I Love Travel St.Petersburg
I was excited to see the room with the Rasputin conspiracy which has wax figures depicting the scene. My tour guide…
St. Petersburg with Maria
This was my first time in Russia, and St. Petersburg was high on my priority list. After tirelessly looking for a g…
What a wonderful tour!
Our guides met us at the ship, Eugene the driver and the lovely Eugenia, and we spent two fantastic days exploring …
Best Tour Guide Ever
Our Guide was amazing, she went out of her way for us. Spoke great English and the car we were in was clean and com…
Great time in grand St. Petersburg!
Our jovial and informative guide, Alexei ("Alex") gave us a wonderful 2 day tour of beautiful St. Petersburg, Russi…
Great way to see SPB.
I Love Travel offered us this excellent and comfortable way to see SPB. As we were the only two in the group we had…
Opportunity for night photography in beautiful St. Petersburg
Anna, the owner, and a driver picked me up at our riverboat dock at 9:30 p.m. and we spent three hours in a well or…
Fabulous day in St. Petersburg
We were on a Holland America ship and booked a tour through this company for a day in St. Petersburg. Our guide, An…
Great Your of Russia
Our guide was simply amazing. Spoke English really well and went out of her way to inform and show us this Russian …
Best guide ever.
Our guide Eugenia was a walking encyclopaedia on the history of St Petersburg. We covered absolutely everything. Ev…
knowlegeable, flexible, friendly
Fantastic company. Great attention to making sure we booked the tour we wanted. Really smooth visa process as promi…
Great taste of St. Petersburg
This was topnotch and fully met our expectations. We took the Premium 2-day tour. Both days were long and a bit tir…
Excellent handicap accesible Russian tour
I highly recommend this tour company for anyone who wishes to visit Russia and specially anyone who needs a handica…
A friend referred us to the tour group. The friendship continues after our trip and using the group. The group co…
Me and my wife had a 3 and half days private tour with “ Best Guides Group “ , we learned a lot these days . Our gu…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Ports of Call Tours
Popular: Booked by 931 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 540 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about St Petersburg City Tour with Church on the Blood Visit and Metro Trip
What time does St Petersburg City Tour with Church on the Blood Visit and Metro Trip start?
St Petersburg City Tour with Church on the Blood Visit and Metro Trip will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book St Petersburg City Tour with Church on the Blood Visit and Metro Trip on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with St Petersburg City Tour with Church on the Blood Visit and Metro Trip?
How much is St Petersburg City Tour with Church on the Blood Visit and Metro Trip?
St Petersburg City Tour with Church on the Blood Visit and Metro Trip price starts from $82.06. Discover and book St Petersburg City Tour with Church on the Blood Visit and Metro Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the St Petersburg City Tour with Church on the Blood Visit and Metro Trip cancellation policy?
St Petersburg City Tour with Church on the Blood Visit and Metro Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book St Petersburg City Tour with Church on the Blood Visit and Metro Trip on Tripadvisor