Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
During this tour you will get an exclusive opportunity to visit the oldest porcelain factory of Saint-Petersburg where Michael Lomonosov created his famous mosaic and chemist Dmitry Vinogradov developed industrial production of the highest-class Russian porcelain.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Museum of the Imperial Porcelain FactoryStop: 3 hours - Admission includedMuseum of the Imperial porcelain factory and the Imperial Porcelain Factory tour. Master-class on making your own porcelain masterpiece/Read more
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Museum of the Imperial Porcelain Factory
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Yesterday we had an excursion around the Imperial Porcelain Factory with a master class. We stayed in complete delight. Very interesting exhibits are what to remember and what to remember. I am very culturally enriched. It's great that the guide is fluent in English and…
Date of experience: June 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
I and my sister are from South Korea, and we are interested in Russia for a long time. Our russian friend recommend…
Were in Konstantin Palace. This is the official residence of the President of Russia. And here we had a tour and ta…
A good place for the rest with children
It is one of the most interesting and unusual excursions I have ever seen. My sun, wife, family of my sister and I …
I used to hear it is fantastic, but it is even more!
Really enjoyed every minute of tour! Wonderful buildings, stairs, fontains park, everything made with such great …
I enjoyed this tour.
I enjoyed this tour. Everything was very well organized. St. Petersburg is now my favorite city in Russia. It does …
Everything was nice, enjoy it
It was my the very first time in Russia and I started my trip with this St. Peterburg city tour. So I have only the…
Interesting excursion, beautiful location and good wine
We have visited this beautiful Palace as my boyfriend is fond of history and architecture. I liked the atmosphere o…
Fantastic and very informative tour
As it was my first trip to St.Petersburg, I was looking for a tour around the city to get a better insight into the…
St. Petersburg is a very beautiful city. When we arrived here, we did not know where to start. A lot of interesti…
We wanted to visit the Faberge Museum for a long time, looking for excursions on sites. Picked up hotelier proposal…
A very interesting tour
The first time we went on a tour of Pushkin, we saw so many interesting moments! The guide was a girl very nice you…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Ports of Call Tours
Popular: Booked by 933 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Imperial Porcelain Factory tour with a master-class
- The Imperial Porcelain Factory tour with a master-class will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book The Imperial Porcelain Factory tour with a master-class on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Imperial Porcelain Factory tour with a master-class on Tripadvisor
- The Imperial Porcelain Factory tour with a master-class price starts from $238.47. Discover and book The Imperial Porcelain Factory tour with a master-class on Tripadvisor
- The Imperial Porcelain Factory tour with a master-class cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Imperial Porcelain Factory tour with a master-class on Tripadvisor