Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This two-day highlights package tour covers the most famous and remarkable sights such as the Hermitage, Catherine's Palace and Park , Peterhof Gardens and Fountains, Spilled Blood Cathedral, Peter and Paul Fortress with Romanovs tombs and gives you a unique opportunity to admire and take pictures of the most splendid palaces and park ensembles of the 18th Century that belonged to the Russian Tsars. Although the tour itinerary includes all major hystorical sights, modern technologies and infrustructure are widely used during the tour such as up to date a/c vehicles, individual headsets and toll road passes. • The tour includes lunches on both days • Priority museums entrances • Best licensed guides • Highly professional team will assist you 24/7 from the moment of booking till the very end of the tour
- You'll start atSt. PetersburgOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Peter and Paul FortressStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The State Hermitage MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Catherine Palace and ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5PeterhofStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll end atSt. PetersburgSee Important Information for details
St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Printed voucher is strictly required on both days
- Passport name, number, date of birth and country is strictly required at time of booking for all participants. Absence of any of passport information is on guests own responsibility and a subject to cancellation as per the Russian Federation legislation. All land passengers need Russian individual visa as a must. Passengers from cruise ships don't need a visa.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- An extensive amount of walking is involved
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Guests must be able to deal with steps to and from the vehicle
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Aweful ! Two couples came down with COVID - 19 and had to be evacuated back to Berlin. Do not take a tour to Russia. Its a waste of money and the Russians do not can about your health.
Date of experience: July 2020
Response from JuliaC5069, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at 2 Day Highlights of St Petersburg
Responded Sep 16, 2020
Dear Rosalia, we are sorry to hear that, but your review has nothing to do with our sightseeing excursion around St. Petersburg. Our company does not operate international tours or connected with it in any way. We are a local sightseeing tour operator in Saint Petersburg. There were no cases of infection neither among foreign tourists, nor Russians during our tour. We follow all the necessary measures to keep our guests safe.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: City Tour
Nice overview of St Petersburg
Guess it is still the best way to move around when you do not have much time to explore the city. Got the combinati…
Beautiful city tour from our cruise in St.Petersburgh
The Bus drives us to the city center, the cultural centre,Old Stock Exchange and Smolny Covent, the impressive Wint…
White Nights Travel
Visited St Petersburg with 3 friends in May this year. Most tourist need visas to enter Russia and they cost a lot,…
Shorex tour treated us like a private tour
The two day "Feel like a local" tour pulled in all the highlights of the city (including the Hermitage) and extende…
First time in Russia
I don’t think anything we had read, heard or imagined prepared us for how awesome Russia really is. SPb is billed …
A Jewel in any crown
Saint Petersburg was all that was expected and more. The palaces spectacular, the cathedrals inspiring and the tour…
Amazing things to do in St. Petersburg, Russia 1. Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood. 2. Hermitage Museum. The …
We were so surprised at the beauty of this city! The architecture is gorgeous and the museums are fascinating.
One of the most beautiful cities in the world. Two days is the minimum time in which to see the major attractions.
We stayed in St Petersburg for two days during a recent Baltic cruise on "Brilliance of the Seas". Entry into St Pe…
One of the worst hop-on-hop-off experience I ever had anywhere in the world. Only two lines, very limited, narratio…
ST PETERSBURG - ONE OF THE MOST INTERESTING CITIES IN THE WORLD
St Petersburg is one of those places you must see in your lifetime. This vibrant city shows both the interesting li…
Bus driver didnt drive on the route shown on the map, so we didnt see church savior on the blod. On the boat tour w…
Not for those visiting St Petersburg for the 1st time
A very boring experience not what I expected. City sightseeing is a much better option. They had no free WiFi and o…
Great way to see the city
For about 900 rubles you can see St Petersburg in one day. We just did the one day tour as we pretty much walked a…
Terrible, not recommended
I booked the cruise tour on one day and the bus tour for the second day. The cruise did not have enough headphones …
- Duration: 15–17 hours
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Ports of Call Tours
Popular: Booked by 931 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 540 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2 Day Highlights of St Petersburg
What time does 2 Day Highlights of St Petersburg start?
2 Day Highlights of St Petersburg will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 2 Day Highlights of St Petersburg on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 2 Day Highlights of St Petersburg?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2 Day Highlights of St Petersburg on Tripadvisor
How much is 2 Day Highlights of St Petersburg?
2 Day Highlights of St Petersburg price starts from $192.31. Discover and book 2 Day Highlights of St Petersburg on Tripadvisor
What is the 2 Day Highlights of St Petersburg cancellation policy?
2 Day Highlights of St Petersburg cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Day Highlights of St Petersburg on Tripadvisor