The heart of the park lies in the Marble Canyon. The old abandoned quarry, which delivered the stone for almost three centuries, now serves tourists. The huge bowl, carved out of marble by people, stretches for 456 meters from north to south and has a width of 109 meters. Filled with the purest emerald green water, it is framed by slightly inclined and steep cliffs, reaching a height of 25 meters above the water's mirror. The quarries were used to supply various projects in St. Petersburg, including St. Isaac's Cathedral, the Marble Palace, the Mikhailovsky Castle, the interiors of the Winter Palace, etc. The series of small cascading waterfalls on the Tohmayoki River is another attraction that you visit during the tour.
• Ruskeala Mountain Park, Turn Mear 21km To the Gorniy Park, Ruskeala 186759 Russia
• Ruskeala Waterfalls, Ruskeala Russia
• Ladoga Lake, Russia
• Mountain Filina, Lakhdenpokhya Russia
• Koionsaari Island, Kurkijoki Russia
• Korela Fortress Museum, Leningradskoye hwy, 3, Priozersk 188760 Russia
• Karelian Zoo, Territory of the Chernyye Kamni Tourist Base, Kirkkolakhti 186758 Russia