Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 4)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
In this tour you will be able to see volcanic manifestations. There are smoking fumarole fields, bubbling mud pots and crater acid lake with crystal blue color. So be ready to visit the world which was thousands years before.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Volcano MutnovskyStop: 6 hours - Admission includedNext stop is at the base of Mutnovsky volcano. The height of Mutnovsky volcano is 2 322 meters above sea level. Mutnovsky is known for its activity. Access to its crater is quite convenient. The walls of the crater are destroyed from the one side and hide the internal part from passersby. This is probably the largest fumarole site in Kamchatka. You will see the steam rising out of the crater from afar. Be prepared that the smell of sulfur will appear and intensify as you move up the slope. This specific sign indicates that the volcanic processes in the crater are active. And when we go into the bowl, you will see it for yourself: everything is bubbling, boiling, smoking, mud pots are bubbling and the earth shudders. You will have time not only to admire the landscape but also to take photos. Having enjoyed this splendor, we’ll eat a little and move down. However, our further journey is not to the hotel. We will go along the edge of the Opasniy canyon to the waterfall with the same name. Here, the Vulkannaya River breaks down from the 80-meter cliff, forming a noisy rainbow stream. And then we will head back the hotel.Read more
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Vilyuchik Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Volcano Mutnovsky
- Insurance (must have)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Kamchatka Land - Travel & Tour Company
Great Tour Company to see the best of Kamchatka
My friends and I booked the 7-day winter tour in early January. It was an unforgettable experience with an excellen…
- Duration: 13–14 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about The Crater of Mutnovsky Volcano (Private Jeep Tour)
- The Crater of Mutnovsky Volcano (Private Jeep Tour) will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book The Crater of Mutnovsky Volcano (Private Jeep Tour) on Tripadvisor
- The Crater of Mutnovsky Volcano (Private Jeep Tour) price starts from $935.00. Discover and book The Crater of Mutnovsky Volcano (Private Jeep Tour) on Tripadvisor
- The Crater of Mutnovsky Volcano (Private Jeep Tour) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Crater of Mutnovsky Volcano (Private Jeep Tour) on Tripadvisor
- The Crater of Mutnovsky Volcano (Private Jeep Tour) is hosted by Kamchatka Land - Travel & Tour Company. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kamchatka Land - Travel & Tour Company on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Crater of Mutnovsky Volcano (Private Jeep Tour) on Tripadvisor