Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 4)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Private car tour with a friendly guide
- Pickup and drop-off at your Moscow hotel
- Russian tea ceremony
- Monastery pastries with local tea tasting
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (very much appreciated!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Instant Confirmation, will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We organized that tour from Australia well ahead of time, planning to visit Zvenigorod with big group of extended family and friends with teens as part of our New Year trip to Moscow. The communication with Anton, our guide, was excellent during the time since booking till the…
Date of experience: January 2020
2 Helpful votes
Response from Wander36307723365, Director of Sales at Discover Russian Countryside: Day Trip to Zvenigorod
Responded Feb 9, 2020
Tanya, thanks for your kind words! Happy that you loved the tour
Anton brought us around places which we couldn't have done it alone. I went with the family, my husband and two daughters and they enjoyed every minute. Anton was very attentive to our needs and have good connections with the local communities. We tasted delicious Russian lunch…
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from MoscowWithLocals, Управляющий at Discover Russian Countryside: Day Trip to Zvenigorod
Responded Feb 3, 2020
Thanks for your review! And for your recommendations! We are happy we are delivering so meaningful memories!
We have a very pleasant and peaceful trip to the countryside, away from the bustling city. It helps that our guide is chatty and knowledgeable.
Date of experience: June 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from 114antonp, Guide at Discover Russian Countryside: Day Trip to Zvenigorod
Responded Jun 6, 2019
Thank you very much for your review, Yeo! So happy, that you enjoyed the countryside and the history side of our tour. I was happy to show you around
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Moscow With Locals
Great day 😘 in Moscow
We booked a one day your and were able to change the itinerary as we wanted to visit WW2 memoreal. Our guide was ve…
Have used Anton 2 times now for different friends when they have visited Moscow.he is very knowledgeable, friendly,…
This is definitely a unique experience
After looking at all of the big cathedrals in Moscow and being rather overwhelmed this was a much more intimate and…
Sightseeing in Moscow over New Year’s
Anton was great, very friendly, knowledgeable about local history as well as general Russian history, and had good …
It was a very interesting experience
This tour was the most exciting activity on our trip to Moscow. I would strongly recommend but climbing stairs was …
Tour was amazing
We had exceptional experience 45 meters deep underground. You really feel how it was to be in Soviet Union during t…
Victor is our English speaking guide. It's a small group tour so you dont have to worry about being left out. He t…
WOW. We absolutely recommend this tour!
This is a tour for the senses and truly exceeded our expectations. There is an interesting balance of history, acce…
The Highlight of our trip
Elena, was very attentive and knowledgeable. She took us through the city as if she was a long lost friend. She mad…
Amazing and delicious
We had great time, Anton showed us around Moscow local food, it was jus awesome. Tasty and a lot of fun!!!
Interesting and delicious
Had a tour and dinner inside the monastery with Moscow with Locals. It was a very interesting tour, a monk presente…
Moscow is marvelous
Good job, Anton! We were a group of friends from Japan and Anton did a great job, showing us Moscow. The metro is s…
Moscow by night is amazing!
It was a fantastic experience inside the Christian monastery. We were given a tour around (tanks Vladimir, thanks A…
St.Basil Cathedral & Red square visit
To get the best historic and cultural insights it is definitely recommended to visit the St.Basil Cathedral & Red s…
Very worthwhile experience
We had a great time on our tour in early October 2019. I loved trying the different food and drink items, learning…
- Moscow With Locals
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 309 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,299 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Discover Russian Countryside: Day Trip to Zvenigorod
- Discover Russian Countryside: Day Trip to Zvenigorod will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Discover Russian Countryside: Day Trip to Zvenigorod on Tripadvisor
- Discover Russian Countryside: Day Trip to Zvenigorod price starts from $367.38. Discover and book Discover Russian Countryside: Day Trip to Zvenigorod on Tripadvisor
- Discover Russian Countryside: Day Trip to Zvenigorod cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Discover Russian Countryside: Day Trip to Zvenigorod on Tripadvisor
- Discover Russian Countryside: Day Trip to Zvenigorod is hosted by Moscow With Locals. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Moscow With Locals on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Discover Russian Countryside: Day Trip to Zvenigorod on Tripadvisor