Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Audio Guide System
- Entry/Admission - Memorialul Revolutiei
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We'll pick you up from your hotel or apartment. If you're attending a conference and have booked the tour right after the conference ends, we'll pick you up at the conference hall. We can also agree on another meeting point.
- Bastion, Cetate, Timișoara, Romania Bastion Tereza , Tourist Information Center
- Timisoara Airport, Timisoara Romania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Piața Sfânta Maria, Timișoara, Romania
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 210265P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 210265P1
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.Explore other options
- You'll start atBastionOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Timisoara Orthodox CathedralStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Memorialul RevolutieiStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Unirii SquareStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Libertatii SquareStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Piata VictorieiStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPiața Sfânta MariaPiața Sfânta Maria, Timișoara, RomaniaSee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
We had an absolutely wonderful tour. The guide was friendly and very knowledgable about the region, and the places …
Perfect Place to be
One of the most important tours that I had the opportunity to attend. If there is any possibility for you to attend…
That moment when history hits you and you must listen to it. Such an important Tour for Timișoara and for Romania. …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Such a great opportunity to discover information about Timișoara. Stories that deserve to be heard. Wonderful guide lines. Also, had a good laugh.
Written June 2, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Written June 3, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.