Bacolod Ilaya Highland Resort Day Tour
By CTPH TOUR
Located in the mountainous area of Silay City, Ilaya is among the newest addition to the must-see destinations in Negros. With its Balinese-inspired architectural design atop the scenic view of Silay, the Guimaras strait, and the neighboring island of Panay further into the horizon, it is truly a relaxing place to bask in the glorious beauty of nature.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transportation during the tour
- Pick up and drop off within Bacolod City
- Local driver
- Complimentary Drink
- Entrance Fees
- Infinite swimming pool fee
- Entry/Admission - Negros Island
- Entry/Admission - Lantawan View
- Anything that was not mentioned in inclusion.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up and drop off within Bacolod City
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20200P666
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advice guest to bring swimming attire.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20200P666
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ilaya Highland ResortStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Lantawan ViewStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Merzci Pasalubong Factory (Hervias Village II)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A Unique Experience
Lunch below the picturesque waterfall was unique. The food was delicious. The hour-long cultural art show was impre…
Tri Island Tour Siargao
The tri island tour is one of the best things to do while in siargao. Takes a full day to complete. You'll go to Gu…
A real escapade from the crowds.
Great escapade. Great crew. Away from the crowds you find in other popular tours. The beach are amazing and we get …
Wonderful tour with breathtaking places!
Guide was funny and helpful and the lunch we had was incredible. It was a very full and lovely day! We saw some bre…
Beautiful views and friendly staff who prioritized safety of all participants. Disembarking/re-embarking the boat d…
DO NOT BOOK
Showed up at the scheduled time and they did not depart for 45 min. We decided to cancel. I went to ask for a refun…
The experience was great although we didn’t have enough tine to explore everything because we’re in a hurry. I’ll b…
It was OK but nothing off the charts
This tour was OK. You can get the same tour all over the island without booking it online and it might be cheaper. …
Good Even for Solo Travel
A bit of confusion finding the point of contact, but after that it went smooth. Started with snorkeling, going to C…
Jose Miguel I00
Must-do if you visit El Nido
Incredible experience and great value for money. The guys were great at making sure we all enjoyed our time island …
Coron vs El Nido. I traveled both locations and hands down enjoyed El Nido much better than Coron. A lot of garbage…
Fun but not informational
The snorkeling was my favorite on this tour. The coral gardens are incredible. I didn’t like how crammed we were in…
Great tour and amazing tour guides
Very good experience. Beautiful islands and lunch was great. Our tour guides were amazing and very nice and helpful…
Not worth it in my opinion
We took an island hopping tour in Boracay last January, (boat had Shingley sign on it), and wished we didnt, as it …
Well-organized tour with beautiful sights, very attentive and friendly guide crew!
We don’t usually book shared tours but we decided to book this one anyway and it turned out to be one of the best w…