Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Cebu Seawalker is such a perfect sea sport for you who are still doesn't have any courage to do any diving or snorkeling. With just some simple basic training and guided by a professional staff, you will be able to explore Cebu's incredibly beautiful underwater life. Just wear the special helmet, be ready to meet the colorful fish, various kinds of sea creatures, pretty colorful sea corals, and many more. If you want to take pictures of the underwater world, you don't need to bring a waterproof camera or something similar like that. It is because this product has a package that includes video recordings made by professionals. Don't forget to book it while you are in Cebu!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byMagellan's CrossBasilica del Santo NinoMagellan ShrineAyala Center CebuLapu Lapu StatuePanndanon IslandMactan Newton Beach
- Sea Walker (10 minutes safety training + 30 minutes sea walker activity)
- Hotel pickup
- Seawalker equipment
- Tropical fish food
- Video recording (CD)
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Traveler's insurance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children (aged 12 or below) must be accompanied by an adult
- People with personal illnesses such as pneumothorax, hypertension, and diabetes are not available.
- The day before the tour, guide will inform you via Messenger (Whatsapp) about the exact time and place of the pickup.
- If you have not been informed by Whatsapp until 18:00 on the day before, please contact the emergency number.
- Please note that after booking, you have to inform us through chat your email address so that we can send the barcode directly to your email.
- ⚠️ NOTICE: After purchasing this product, we will send valid voucher thru e-mail. Please check message feature or contact us thru WhatsApp. If you didn't contact us, we do not take any responsibility for the problem caused.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Korina Tour
I would have liked to see more of the gardens on this trip.
The tour guide was not needed if we were given a map of the theme park. I was looking forward to looking at the Win…
Penguin magic and what tigers!
Loved the experience and would highly recommend the time to visit this unique zoo. We went primarily to see the pe…
Asahiyama Zoo & Shirogane Blue Pond Tour
Overrall the tour is good, For Asahiyama Zoo not all the section is open, example the reptile only open at 1500. Ho…
The company canceled 15 min before they were supposed to arrive.
There are many things you should know. The booking is not definitive until you receive a confirmation that could ta…
Amazing snow view and useful horse oil souvenir.
This one day trip helped me to explore Furano in a day, unfortunately it was winter so we couldn't see the blue pon…
Driving a car from new Chintose airport to Blue Pond is very convinience and spend not much time to the destinatio…
During the booking of this tour, we specifically selected the English tour. However, 99% of the time our tour guide…
Well organised and intensive tour
I booked the tour package online and received the confirmation the next day. We met up with the guide and the grou…
Your guide joe Lee was great!
The tour itself was rather rushing and lunch was disappointing but the tour guide was great and entertaining and in…
Time spent with Family
We were picked up from the hotel promptly, the drive was about 1 hour to the collection/welcome point, we were then…
Asahiyama zoo and blue pond
This should NOT be called as such as there was NO visit to blue pond. No mention nor any reason was given.
Wonderful Customer Service
Professional customer service. Booked but didn't get to go on this trip. Very grateful for how they handled my case…
We had a wonderful and informative guide in Joe Lee. He advises us what to do and what to get first during lunch bu…
I'd have given a 5, but snorkeling was limited to a few locations for general tourists. Others, who reside at the r…
Had a blast
These guys were very professional and their equipment was first rate. The guides were very helpful and spoke perfec…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 180 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 187 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cebu Seawalker Experience
Which attractions will I visit with Cebu Seawalker Experience?
How much is Cebu Seawalker Experience?
Cebu Seawalker Experience price starts from $35.90. Discover and book Cebu Seawalker Experience on Tripadvisor
What is the Cebu Seawalker Experience cancellation policy?
Cebu Seawalker Experience cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Cebu Seawalker Experience on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Cebu Seawalker Experience?
Cebu Seawalker Experience is hosted by Korina Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Korina Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cebu Seawalker Experience on Tripadvisor