Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-99, max of 10 per group
Duration: 6–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Snorkeling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Olango Island
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- 7am for City Hotels 9am for Mactan Resorts
- Cebu City, Cebu City, Cebu Island, Visayas
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19273P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Don't forget your swimwear, sunblock, sunglasses, hat, and a change of clothes
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Olango Island Bird Watching and Snorkeling Day Trip from Cebu?
- Olango Island Bird Watching and Snorkeling Day Trip from Cebu price starts from $212.31. Discover and book Olango Island Bird Watching and Snorkeling Day Trip from Cebu on Tripadvisor
- What is the Olango Island Bird Watching and Snorkeling Day Trip from Cebu cancellation policy?
- Olango Island Bird Watching and Snorkeling Day Trip from Cebu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Olango Island Bird Watching and Snorkeling Day Trip from Cebu on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Olango Island Bird Watching and Snorkeling Day Trip from Cebu?
- Olango Island Bird Watching and Snorkeling Day Trip from Cebu is hosted by Divaishnavi Travel & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Divaishnavi Travel & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Olango Island Bird Watching and Snorkeling Day Trip from Cebu on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19273P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atCebu CityOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Olango IslandStop: 2 hours - Admission includedFishing communities.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Divaishnavi Travel & Tours
Cebu City, Philippines
Joined in March 2017
#6 of 34 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Cebu City
- TaniaC212500great day outWe had a great time on this trip. Our guide, Connie, really knew a lot about the area and its history.
- michel_omnibee00A very comfortable way of visiting Bohol.Everything worked out as planned. The guide was helpful and kind, always ready to share more info or take pictures. Our personal car had an airco, the driver was driving to the closest point to the entrance.
- Raymond Jeffrey C00Best of BoholThis tour showed the best of Bohol. Stress free for they took care of everything. All you need to do is show up and take lots of picture. The Loboc River cruise was so amazing. The singers, and dancers showed how talented Filipinos are. Food were delicious. Of course, we got to see the highlights of Bohol, which is the tarsier and the Chocolate Hills.
- oliviawM2032UV00Very good, highly recommendit was very very good. our tour guide cecile was very lovely and so informative, she seemed to really enjoy her job and it really improved the experience. we saw all the loveliest spots and had a nice lunch on the river. the only fault is that it finished quite a bit too soon so we had to wait a while in the ferry port before going home.
- 750florianb00Jellyfish in the water !!!!!Yu can see the sardines right in front of chili bar. No need to book a tour and guide. Just rent snorkel and mask and swim out a fiew meters. If yu need underwater fotos and further asistance a guide might be worth to book. Also rent a lifevest. We paid 400 peso for the guide and rent of equipment..1.5 hours Attention !!! There is jellyfish in the sea !! They hurt like hell..i couldnt sleep at night it was sooo ichyyy... I almost panik when it got me... I would go again but only with a long sleeve lycra and long pants.
- patrickgJ8022XS00Great, easy, private day tour of BoholTARSIERS! Those things are so cute! We also enjoyed the lunch cruise and the church museum. Our Bohol guide, Norlene(?) was fantastic and made sure we had fun and reached our return ferry on time and helped with check-in. Our Cebu driver told us a lot about Cebu on the way to the ferry, and our guide made ferry check in super easy.
- cheshers00Extremely organised tour and great for those with limited timeThis was a great private tour to see the main highlights of Bohol in just a day. It was well organised - from the meet and greet at our hotel and transport to the ferry terminal through to meeting our main tour guide and driver on the island. Our guide was a local and well informed. We had a packed schedule but it wasn’t exhausting. Highly recommend if you have limited time, and would like to take the hassle out of arranging taxis and transportation!
- Freedom54338300Bohol Day TourWe enjoyed our tour of Bohol. Our tour guide, Angie, was very friendly and informative and made sure that we were well taken care of and having a good time. The drivers on both ends of the ferry where also very pleasant and made sure to get us to our destinations safely.
- cristinedyned00Great staff, great experience! 🏻It was a smooth transaction, I did not have to stress myself out in planning as the staff (Kate) was really accommodating and made sure the trip will be memorable for us. Thank you, Divaishnavi!
- roberthV154OS00White Lions,Giraffes and AlligatorsThe drive may seem long, tucked away in the mountains of Cebu. This little spot is more than that. The people are wonderful. The food is decent. The animals are sometimes a bit tired. But it doesn't take away from the park itself. This is a great place to bring the kids, friends and people visiting this country. Plenty of walking around. Places to photograph, animals to see. My drawback is simple. Make sure when you go check the prices for the kids. During the week is much cheaper. Buy direct don't go with a third party. It doesn't save you money at all.
- Tonya C00I was worried at first but...I was worried at first because I hadn't received any word from them for a few days after booking but apparently their office is closed on the weekends. The trip however turned out to be wonderful and well organized. Roy was very knowledgeable and informative as well as personable. He kept us on track and back to the port right on time. This tour really hits the highlights of Bohol I would definitely recommend them. I would also recommend bringing a wrap of some sort for the ferry ride because it does get quite cool in the cabin despite the heat outside:-)
- Jessica B00Love tarsiersVisiting the tarsiers was an incredible experience. I love wildlife and strongly believe we should respect animals and have them in their natural environment and the tarsier’s sanctuary did just this! They are so cute and small! Also the chocolate hills were really cool. FYI this trip is very long - starts at 7am and ends at 7pm, so make sure you are rested and prepared for a full day of activities! And there are a few more added trips in this tour like visiting a church and statue.
- Dunback00whale sharksI done the 6am swim with the whale sharks,great experience and worth doing.I went from Oslob,you're pretty much always going to have them around
- Steve K00Bohol tour dayThe tour was long but well worth it . Had our own guide the whole day . It's worth money to do tour . Getting around island is though unless you know short cuts . All the stops were well worth it . Gets ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ from me
- Justin S00Fun times in BoholWe had a great trip in bohol and really enjoyed our tour. The tour guide was very nice knowledgeable and and friendly. We were the only two on this tour so it was personal and private. We saw all the major sites on bohol and we especially enjoyed the loboc river cruise with good food and music. I would recommend this trip to anyone!