Shared Hidden Valley Tour from Manila
By Blue Horizons Travel and Tours, Inc
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Hidden Valley Springs
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks
- Souvenir photos
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- 0845H (08:45AM)-0915H (09:15AM) Please wait at the hotel's lobby for 30 minutes prior to scheduled pick up time advised. Departure Point: Hotels located within Manila Bay and Makati Area only
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24232P25
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Shared Hidden Valley Tour from Manila?
- Shared Hidden Valley Tour from Manila price starts from $201.29. Discover and book Shared Hidden Valley Tour from Manila on Tripadvisor
- What is the Shared Hidden Valley Tour from Manila cancellation policy?
- Shared Hidden Valley Tour from Manila cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shared Hidden Valley Tour from Manila on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Shared Hidden Valley Tour from Manila?
- Shared Hidden Valley Tour from Manila is hosted by Blue Horizons Travel and Tours, Inc. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Blue Horizons Travel and Tours, Inc on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shared Hidden Valley Tour from Manila on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24232P25
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hidden Valley SpringsStop: 6 hours - Admission includedHidden Valley Spring is located in the small town of Alaminos, Laguna (78 kms south of Manila), and is a perfect place to be close to nature. It is a 44 hectare and 900 meter deep crater-like area, which was believed to have been formed by volcanic eruption that happened thousands of years ago. The vegetation flourishing in the area is very fascinating. Giant hard wood trees, ferns, and orchids are interlaced with cement paths, linking to numerous spring-fed pools that leads to a small gorge and waterfall. Swimming or just lazing by the pool is the main activity here. Lunch and afternoon snacks will be served at the resort’s pavilion.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Busy day with a good lunch but negotiate the sequence
Our trip was a shared one , we knew this and pick up was on time, Guide gave short introduction at each stop then g…
I enjoyed the tour so much I would go back and do it again, everyone was very nice and seemed to love their work, t…
No tour guide!
Driver was on time, but when we got to the island (after 5 hours of travel), we found out that there is no tour gui…
U would ask for more.. In Corregidor!
Booked our trip through Klook ang it's super easy! Just folow the instructions and u are good to go! The place us …
we rented a car and driver for the day 2000 pesos for return trip to bikutan. traffic was disgusting as usual, but…
Historical Journey for WWII History Buffs
Superb trip by Sun Cruises as it was well organized and very interesting. You get to touch and walk among history a…