Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Manila Bay
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotels located within Manila Bay or Makati area hotels only
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24232P20
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Actual pick up time will be advised one day prior to scheduled tour
- Maximum waiting time for the guest is 30 minutes. Driver and guide will be waiting outside the hotel's lobby/entrance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Cultural Dinner and Show in Manila?
- Cultural Dinner and Show in Manila price starts from $111.54. Discover and book Cultural Dinner and Show in Manila on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cultural Dinner and Show in Manila cancellation policy?
- Cultural Dinner and Show in Manila cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Cultural Dinner and Show in Manila on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cultural Dinner and Show in Manila?
- Cultural Dinner and Show in Manila is hosted by Blue Horizons Travel and Tours, Inc. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Blue Horizons Travel and Tours, Inc on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cultural Dinner and Show in Manila on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Cultural Dinner and Show in Manila?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Cultural Dinner and Show in Manila on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24232P20
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Blue Horizons Travel and Tours, Inc
Joined in September 2019
#4 of 76 Transportation in Manila
- MPwroclaw00Another day to rememberExcellent half day trip lead by Lorna, our tour Guide. We were able to see old and new Manila, and the schedule actually beat the description. American and Chinese cemetaries are to be remembered, as well as Fort Santiago and Casa Manila. Definitelly recommend. Good experience of Manila, we were the only passangers of extremly comfortable and airconditioned Toyota SUV. Must do if you want quickly see what the city has to offer.
- Wanderer0748572228000Great Day!!First of all it was a driver a tour guide ( very knowledgeable) and the two of us. Essentially it was a private tour. The first part of the tour consisted of a lot of driving to see monkeys and chocolate hills. But the highlight of the tour was a wonderful lunch on a boat down the river. GREAT EXPERIENCE!!! WORTH THE MONEY!!
- kdcarroll200300First-timers Must Do ActivityJonas was very funny, informative, entertaining! The mix between driving and walking during the tour was just right. All the places visited were very interesting. Definitely a must go-to tour for first time visitors!
- ldmian00Bohol and Panglao Island is a must see location while in the Philippines.We did the Bohol Countryside tour which included Chocolate Hills, Loboc River Cruise, Tarsier Conservatory, Blood Pact, Baclayon Church, Man-Made Forest and XZootic Snakes and Butterflies. These tours were so cool to see to see these attractions. Chocolate Hills and Tarsiers were the highlights of the trip. We stayed in Panglao Island and did island hopping in Balicasag and Virgin Island. Some of the best snorkeling for fish and coral I've ever seen. Rented a scooter for 3 days to get around the island and explore. Alona Beach was a little Boracay (less people and traffic). I prefer this setting better as I hate crowds.
- Paradise55998800Don’t pass this tour up!’This was an amazing experience, we loved every minute of this tour. Jonas and our driver were excellent hosts. They shared so much Philippine history and culture with us. The canoe trip was awesome!!! Definitely worth the drive!
- Becky A00Amazing timeSuch an amazing tour. So much history and we had Jen for a guide, she was so knowledgable. We learnt a lot and she even helped us get on to a jeepney whilst in the city. Would highly recommend this whistle top tour of the top sights in the area!
- dazzleo00A must do while you are Panglao- Tagbilaran area100% recommend! This trip was a last minute thing with my wife and I. It was a great experience. Although, Our hotel is not on their list for pick up. They still set up a pick up time. Kuya Elmer and Kuya Dandan arrived at our hotel 10 mins earlier to pick us up. Kuya Elmer (tour guide) is very knowledge able of the area and its History. Him and Kuya dandan are very accomodating and helpful in ensuring that my wife and enjoyed our tour. Kuya Elmer also introduce us to the Manmade Forest and the Blood compact site. We enjoyed all the locations that was offered. We even get to do the ATV ride to the Chocolate hills. This is optional and we are glad that we did it!! Since it is a private tour, we didnt have to wait for "the group" to get done. We are at our leisure to look at the sites and souvenir shop. Loboc River cruise was very enjoyable. Make sure that you bring a mask and some cash. The drinks (aside from water) are not included in the ticket. It is also great to tip the performers during the cruise. 100% recommended this trip!!
- Domini M00Great introduction to ManilaWe felt like royalty on our private half day tour with our guide Jonas and our excellent driver. We didn't feel rushed and we were able to have a good look around Intramuros. We learnt some interesting history of the Philippines. Our guide Jonas was very personable and informative. It was great not having to queue or pay entrance fees. Jonas knew all the good places to go.
- sealbeacher00Fred..walking EncyclopediaFred was a walking encyclopedia, memorized Admiral's letters of surrender, Graduate degree trained and passionate about visitors learning Philippine History and a bit about Politics...highly recommend the private tour!!
- Emma B00Would recommend!!Our tour guide Elmer was so knowledgeable and friendly. He made the day!! We loved all Of the activités. Didn’t have to wait in any lines everything just went so smoothly. I would strongly recommend this activity for anyone who wants to explore Bohol in comfort.
- 319brianh00Tour Guide Guru!Richard, our guide, was probably the best tour guide we have ever interacted with. He was knowledgeable about the areas, the history, landmarks, and culture. Absolute must for anyone venturing to that area and want to be enlightened.
- philipfB4232LC00WonderfulRia the tour guide was wonderful in all aspects! Recomend this tour to see and experience of the city in a short time frame.
- trevorlE2967MF00Great half day Manila tourWe took the half day Manila city tour, which was 1pm to about 6:30 pm (Blue Horizons Travel and Tours). Our first time to Manila so the tour gave us some highlights in a short time without the hassles of doing it alone. Highly recommended, we were picked up at our Makati hotel in an aircon van. The tour guide Jonas provided fantastic historical background and local knowledge for all the stops, while the dedicated driver JR handled that wild Manila traffic. The stops were as described in the tour, we did a slightly different order, for example first stop was American Cemetery and Memorial in BGC, a beautiful spot honoring American and Philippine war dead. We were struck by how immaculate the memorial and gardens were and the scale of the names listed for the many thousands who lost their lives. We hit all the spots in Manila - Intramuros, Casa Manila, San Agustin Church. We breezed past any lineups as we were with our guide Jonas. Jonas' english was excellent and was keen on providing a real tour guide experience. We gained knowledge of Philippine history and heroes such as Jose Rizal, as well as the local view of history, politics, and daily life for Filipinos. I'm sure the tour had been given many times but the presentation was fresh and enthusiastic. Thanks again for the tour! Trev+Vicky
- RangadogT00Excellent tour with very knowledgeable guide!Eric was our guide and knew his stuff. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional and Carlo our driver was excellent. It’s a very interesting tour and we learned a lot about Manila during the war and the general history of the country. Highly recommended!
- debbiedQ9974KR00ExcellentJen, our tour guide was so accommodating with what we wanted to see and knowledgeable. Leo our driver was always there to watch our stuff and get us home on schedule, perfectly timing the traffic. Highly recommended!
Buy it with
Cultural Dinner and Show in Manila provided by Blue Horizons Travel and Tours, Inc
Product Overview: Cultural Dinner and Show in Manila
Number of Photos