Tour 7 Days Northern Peru
By Norte Expedition
Know the most beautiful landscapes in the north of Peru and especially discover places of tranquility, few tourists where you almost own the tourist attractions for better enjoyment and photos. He also appreciates the culture of the north with great development in art, architecture, agriculture, etc. before the Inca development. private service where you decide your stops and places to meet with total freedom.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, French
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - La Huaca del Sol
- Entry/Admission - Chan Chan
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico El Brujo - Museo Cao
- Entry/Admission - Huaca Rajada
- Entry/Admission - Royal Tombs of Sipan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Longuita
- Entry/Admission - Catarata de Gocta
- No hotel, no meals
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Trujillo hotel passengers are picked up or from Trujillo airport or reference point within the city of Trujillo.
- Jr. Gamarra 333, Trujillo 13001, Peru
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 147686P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tour 7 Days Northern Peru?
- How much is Tour 7 Days Northern Peru?
- Tour 7 Days Northern Peru price starts from $6,400.00. Discover and book Tour 7 Days Northern Peru on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tour 7 Days Northern Peru cancellation policy?
- Tour 7 Days Northern Peru cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour 7 Days Northern Peru on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tour 7 Days Northern Peru?
- Tour 7 Days Northern Peru is hosted by Norte Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Norte Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tour 7 Days Northern Peru on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 147686P11
FULL DAY HUACAS SOL Y LUNA +...
THE WITCH AND THE LADY OF CAO ON...
THE LORD OF SIPAN
HEADING TO CHACHAPOYAS
CABLE CAR IN KUELAP
TRANSFER TO JAEN-LIMA AIRPORT
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
We had a wonderful day with Dilser from Norteexpedition around Trujillo. Dilser is very knowledgeable and kind pers…
We had a delightful time with Dilser at Chan Chan. Even though it was closed, he had made arrangements for us to g…
Dilser Alfaro Oliva is the best tourguide I ever had! He‘s very experienced. His knowledge is huge. The way he tell…
It was just great, Dilsen was a great tour guide with a really verry big knowledge! We really enjoyed the tour with…
Very friendly!!! It was a great expirience Our guid was very friendly and knows everything about chan chan and huac…
Excellent guide for an incredible site
Dilser was a fantastic guide with excellent English. Huaca de la Luna is a really incredible site, with beautifully…
Amazing tour and guide
Dilser was an amazing guide and so kind and informative. He picked me up from my hotel and went above and beyond in…
Very knowledgeable and friendly English speaking guide
Dilser was passionate and very knowledgeable about the Chan Chan society. He is one of the only English speaking gu…
Muy bien 🙂
Gracias a Dilser para realizar muy espontáneo el tour. It was easy and uncomplicated to Organise everything in few…
5 beautiful days
i had 5 amazing days from Trujillo to Huaraz. The first part was the historical/archeological one with the ruins of…
Made my Chan Chan tour an A+ experience!
So glad Dilser was my guide! I had considered doing it without a guide and man I would have missed so much. He is …
Great time in Trujillo
Excellent service, well organized and very professional, there were 4 of us, our daughters really enjoyed the expla…
Awesome Tour to Some Absolutely Incredible Sites!
We toured the Huaca de la Luna with Dilser and had such a fabulous time we ended up booking another day trip to see…
Very Nice town
Relaxing town, came there by flying to jaén. Visiting Kuelap and Gocta, many more nice places to visit
All around awesome
Went on a trip with a group from school and got a wide range of activities with a knowledgable and super friendly g…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2021 • Family
Fue una experiencia única, me divertí y lo mejor fue que en 7 días pude conocer el norte de mi país disfrutando de su gastronomía, súper recomendado.
Written February 2, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
thank to recomend our job in Northern Perú
Written June 4, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.