The City Tour include the visit of mansions and churches and as well as the Archaeological Museum of the National University of Trujillo.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- Tickets for the Archaeological Museum.
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Arqueología de la Universidad Nacional de Trujillo
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195444P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with City Tour in Trujillo?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Museo de Arqueología de la Universidad Nacional de Trujillo
- Casa Urquiaga (Casa Calonge)ggj
- Palacio Iturregui
- Plaza de Armas de Trujillo
- Casa de la Emancipacion
- How much is City Tour in Trujillo?
- City Tour in Trujillo price starts from $20.00. Discover and book City Tour in Trujillo on Tripadvisor
- What is the City Tour in Trujillo cancellation policy?
- City Tour in Trujillo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book City Tour in Trujillo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides City Tour in Trujillo?
- City Tour in Trujillo is hosted by Tours.pe. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tours.pe on Tripadvisor. Discover and book City Tour in Trujillo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195444P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Plaza de Armas de TrujilloStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Casa Urquiaga (Casa Calonge)ggjStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Santa Maria CathedralStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Museo de Arqueologia de la Universidad Nacional de TrujilloStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Casa de la EmancipacionStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Palacio IturreguiStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in September 2019
#5 of 32 Tours & Activities in Trujillo
- bobster6300Poor Customer ServiceWe were unable to make the tour due to our cruise ship canceling the port as a result of political unrest in Peru. We attempted to contact the tour operator to cancel and request a refund of our prepaid deposit. The operator never acknowledged our requests and never replied to our requests.
- Sharon M00Great cruise stop excursion!We had a great day tour from our cruise ship visiting the archeological sites of Chan Chan and Moche/Las Huacas, as well as the historic center of Trujillo and the tortora reed boats in Huancacho. Our tour guide Alfredo was excellent, everything was organized perfectly, and all in all we had a great experience. Plus the price was a third of what the cruise ship tours were charging!!! Communication to book the tour via WhatsApp was great and responsive as well. I would definitely recommend this tour company.
- bobster6300Poor Customer ServiceOur Oceania cruise ship cancelled our port of call in Salaverry due to caution of political unrest in Peru in March 2023. Since we were not notified of the port cancellation until our 48 hour cancellation window closed, we forfeited the tour along with our deposits. Although several attempts were made by texts, email and WhatsApp calls, there was no reply from the tour company. This was a very disappointing experience and we cannot recommend Tours.pe.
- bmcculloch21700No refund of canceled tourI contacted this company to cancel a shore excursion from the Salaverry port. I did this 2 weeks before the scheduled tour. Buyer beware, communication and request for payment was prompt when I enquired about the tour months in advance, but being concerned ships were cancelling all Peru ports, I decided to cancel well outside of their penalty phase for cancelation. I sent several emails before getting a response, never received the refund.
- Alexandra N00Highly recommend!We only had one full day in Chiclayo and this is the only tour we found that covered all the highlight of this area. We were very impressed with our tour guide Miguel. He is one of the best guides we have ever had here in Peru. He was punctual, knowledgeable, attentive and friendly. And our driver was safe and friendly too. The quality of the museums were exceptional and the archaeological sites were amazing. We highly recommend this tour!
- mortsemails00Excellent tourThis was an interesting, informative tour; our guide was quite knowledgeable. This was a popular tour; there were three buses for the people on our cruise who had opted for this trather than the tour offered by the ship.
- Curious0723502558600Professional and good valueFrom booking to pickup point instructions,and tours ,this company was excellent..our guiides Carlos ,Wilmer and Alfredo were very knowledgeable. Tour groups were small,8 and 6 ,vehicles in good condition.. Very good value in relation to ships excursions to similar sites.
- Karen. B00Excellent tours by this company in two Peru portsWe took tours with them in Trujillo and Lima. Their email responses to my initial inquiries were always prompt. The tours were very informative, the guides spoke good a English and offered lots of information. Our ship changed where we were allowed to be picked up in Lima — not at the port because of security issues! — and the guides between the two cities coordinated and made sure to come and meet us at the new location. They were there when we arrived. The buses were great - more seats than people booked in both locations. We would highly recommend Tours.pe private excursions in both Lima and Trujillo. Both places we visited archeological sites, which is what we asked for. Great tours, guides and coordination throughout!
- cindyjacox00Good tour, but NOT wheelchair accessible as advertisedVery interesting archeological sites, however this tour is advertised as wheelchair accessible, and it definitely is NOT! Touring La Huaca del Sol involves numerous stairways, steep ramps, and uneven surfaces. Chan Chan is level, but paths are either sand or fine gravel. Our guide, Wilmer, was very helpful, but after the effort it took my husband to tour La Huaca del Sol, he told him to remain on the van at the other stops. This was appropriate advice, but he was unable to experience the full tour as a result.
- Mole77700Chan Chan, Huaca de la luna, El Bruno complex - Lady of Cao museumTwo wonderful excursions with Alfredo to the Lady of Cao museum and pyramid on day one and Huaca de la Luna with its impressive murals, and Chan Chan on day two followed by a good seafood lunch in Huanchaco. Very bumpy road through sugar cane field to get to Huaca del Cao. Alfredo was very informative.
- Laurine F00Excellent tourWe booked a small group tour with Alfredo at TrujilloDePeru Tours and set off before the main cruise buses which was a bonus. Alfredo was extremely knowledgeable about the archaeological cities of Chan Chan and the Moche cultures at Huaca de Luna and Sol, and also showed us Trujillo city centre. A most interesting day exploring ending at the seaside village of Huanchaco which was relaxing. Thanks to Alfredo for an illuminating day and for giving us his tourist guide book.
- cab6800This privately sponsored complex is well worth a visitThis is a privately sponsored complex which we visited en route to Chiclayo. Our guide provided us with a detailed explanation of the coloured murals. The most impressive part was the burial site and mummy of the Lady of Cao. The body was wrapped in approximately 120 kg of cloth. It was so well preserved you could see the tattoos on the skin of her arms, indicating a high status. It is thought that she died of eclampsia at about the age of 24. There is a lovely representation of what she would have looked like based of her skeletal remains and knowledge of what the local populations look like. There are armed guards to protect the complex from looters. The area around is littered with mounds of earth from holes dug by treasure seeking looters. It is slightly reminiscent of Coober Pedy, S Australia.
- WiMadcitytraveler00Excellent tourWilmer was our tour guide and he was excellent. He was there for pick up as advertised and the tour was great. We saw so much in the time that we had and he provided lots of interesting information not only at the spots but also when we were going from one place to the other. We stopped at a nice place that we could grab a bite while watching the surfers and the reef boats.
- 840rachelh84000Cruise boat in port of SALAVERRY for the day.We were really pleased with the trip we booked with TrujillodelPeru. We arrived at sites ahead of the cruises own tours and had an excellent commentary from our guide, William. Do take a hat and sun cream and be willing to walk quite a bit. Definitely recommend to other travellers. A fraction of the cruise ship cost and a smaller group too.
- M6869VMmargaretk00Highly recommend this company.Booked on line before leaving on cruise and bus was waiting at the terminal when we arrived at Trujillo. Excellent knowledgable guide and comfortable bus. Was a really interesting day visiting many sites and even time to spend at the beach.
We arrive by ship in Salaverry about 11:00 AM. Can we get on this tour? Can you provide transportation from Salaverry? Should we get a taxi into Trujillo for the tour? Can we get from the ship in Salaverry to the tour in Trujillo in time for the last 12:00 Noon tour?
We don´t offer this tour from Salaverry Port.
City Tour in Trujillo provided by Tours.pe
Product Overview: City Tour in Trujillo
Number of Photos