per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrances to museum
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico El Brujo - Museo Cao
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Pickup at centrally located Trujillo hotel. Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Trujillo, Trujillo, La Libertad Region
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5243BRUJO
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from El Brujo Archaeological Site & Lady of Cao Complex
What you can expect during your visit
- We suggest arriving in Peru with antibacterial gel for personal use.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with El Brujo Archaeological Site & Lady of Cao Complex?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book El Brujo Archaeological Site & Lady of Cao Complex on Tripadvisor
- How much is El Brujo Archaeological Site & Lady of Cao Complex?
- El Brujo Archaeological Site & Lady of Cao Complex price starts from $99.00. Discover and book El Brujo Archaeological Site & Lady of Cao Complex on Tripadvisor
- What is the El Brujo Archaeological Site & Lady of Cao Complex cancellation policy?
- El Brujo Archaeological Site & Lady of Cao Complex cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book El Brujo Archaeological Site & Lady of Cao Complex on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides El Brujo Archaeological Site & Lady of Cao Complex?
- El Brujo Archaeological Site & Lady of Cao Complex is hosted by VIPAC Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VIPAC Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book El Brujo Archaeological Site & Lady of Cao Complex on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5243BRUJO
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atTrujilloOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Complejo Arqueologico El Brujo - Museo CaoStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2TrujilloSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
James Stephen L00
Make sure you do this
This is not far out of Trujillo and a must see if you are in the area. Go to the museum first to get the historica…
Very interesting excavation
These ruins are very large and seeing the process of excavation and the many layers uncovered are especially intere…
When you have nothing but sand......
This is a dry area and the structures created by inhabitants of this area are amazing. However, they have been some…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2019 • Family
Llevo años viviendo en trujillo y recien conoci el museo, me parecio muy bueno teniendo en cuenta que cuenta con un museo muy completo, ordenado y muy impio.
Written May 2, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Estimado Carlos, Es un gusto saludarlo y agradecerle por haber compartido su experiencia por esta vía. Nos complace gratamente que su experiencia en Perú haya sido excelente, nuestro objetivo siempre es que nuestros clientes vivan una experiencia memorable y la compartan con sus amistades para que también nos visiten. Esperamos que pronto vuelvan a Perú, una gran variedad de destinos emocionantes los esperan. El equipo de Viajes Pacífico gustoso lo volverá a servir. Gracias por su atención. Atentamente, Viajes Pacífico
Written November 28, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.