6:00 - 6:25 It is the pick up of their respective hotels, and we will leave from the city of Puno to the city of Chivay (Colca), on the way we will make three stops:
• "Lagunillas": In this viewpoint you have a panoramic view of the small lakes that seem to be mirrors reflecting the sky, it is also the habitat of Andean flamingos and other birds, without a doubt, a great opportunity to take photographs. Finally, we will arrive to the city of Puno.
• "Patahuasi" (Pampa Cañahuas): Located in the Aguada Blanca National Reserve, which is located behind the Chachani volcano, we will find vicuñas, llamas and alpacas, with much luck in the distance we could observe foxes, guanacos or even pumas. Place where we can enjoy hot drinks made with natural herbs such as coca, chachacoma, muña; At this point they can also use the SS.HH, in addition to being able to buy handicrafts and souvenirs.
• "Mirador de los Andes": located at 4900 m.s.n.m. we will stop to observe the "Volcanoes" Ampato, Sabancaya, Hualca Hualca, Mismi (source where the Amazon River is born) and the Chila mountain range. You can also see the "Apachetas" (in antiquity, travelers left those small stone towers as offerings to the gods).
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The Parades of Puno - Chivay (Colca) are the same.
OUR SERVICE COUNTS:
• One-floor bus with 23 seats.
• Ergonomic leather seats.
• Security belts on every sit.
• Chargers for cell phone, tablet, laptops.
• Attention on board bilingual Spanish - English guide.
• Tourist stops.
• Snack (water bottle, sandwich, coffee or inca mate)
• Air-conditioned bus (air conditioning or heating).
• Individual light for reading.
• A bathroom for a urinal.
• Accident insurance.
• Professional drivers.