This kayak tour of Lake Titicaca begins with the pick-up from your hotel to the port of Isla Esteves at 8 a.m. Approx., Where we will take all the professional equipment / equipment necessary to practice the kayak; We row for about 1 hour, to the islands of the Uros. During the trip we will see all the biodiversity of Lake Titicaca, birds, flora and fauna, and the landscape of Lake Titicaca. We will also see an island made entirely of rocks to finally reach the Uros Islands, where the locals will give us a warm welcome and an explanation of the activities of the Uros, we will return to our hotel at around 11.30 in the morning.
On this tour you will kayak around Lake Titicaca for about 1 h; We will take you to the port and then you will have to reach the island of the Uros passing through the Titicaca national reserve; This is a different way of seeing the lake in Puno and visiting the island of the Uros.
In addition, you can join another group to visit Taquile (full day) or Amantani (2d1n); For this, see our related optional products
• Small group size
• Transfers from the hotel from the center to the port and vice versa
• Ideal for all
• Instructor guide
• Physical condition is not required
• Kayaks are professional, safe and very stable: "Sea Kayaks".
• We will have additional support: boat and staff.
• Estimated to paddle is 1 hour from Puno to the island of the Uros.
• We will have a kayak instructor.
• No previous experience required.
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Uros Floating Islands, jr lima 108 Lake Titicaca, Puno Peru