Sillustani Tours Half-Day from Puno
By Machupicchu USA
Sillustani Half Day Tour from Puno is a pre-Inca burial ground on the shores of Lake Umayo near Puno in Peru. The tombs, which are built above ground in tower-like structures called chullpas, are the vestiges of the Colla people, Aymara who were conquered by the Inca in the 15th century. The structures housed the remains of complete family groups, although they were probably limited to nobility. Grave robbers have dynamited many of the tombs, while others were left unfinished.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 5-65, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Pick up - Drop Off from your hotel in Puno
- Ground tourist transportation
- English speaking tour guide
- Ongoing assistance
- Entrance fees ( 15 soles per person)
- Entry/Admission - Sillustani
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- If your hotel is not listed here just let us know your address.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24882P51
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from Sillustani Tours Half-Day from Puno
What you can expect during your visit
- Our company is taking biosecurity protocols to avoid the spread of COVID-19. Bring yourself! - Take with you a quick test discard of covid19.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sillustani Tours Half-Day from Puno?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sillustani Tours Half-Day from Puno on Tripadvisor
- How much is Sillustani Tours Half-Day from Puno?
- Sillustani Tours Half-Day from Puno price starts from $120.00. Discover and book Sillustani Tours Half-Day from Puno on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sillustani Tours Half-Day from Puno cancellation policy?
- Sillustani Tours Half-Day from Puno cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Sillustani Tours Half-Day from Puno on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sillustani Tours Half-Day from Puno?
- Sillustani Tours Half-Day from Puno is hosted by Machupicchu USA. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Machupicchu USA on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sillustani Tours Half-Day from Puno on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24882P51
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1SillustaniStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedOur trip begins at 2:00 pm. from your hotel, and then will drive toward Sillustani lasts about 30 minutes and gives beautiful views of Lake Titicaca. In Sillustani our expert guide will show us the most important sectors of the burial site and will give us real information about the ancient Histories and Cultures. Our trip to Sillustani will end up with the amazing views to the Umayo Lake. Afterwards, we will visit local farmers that live along the way. Here the locals will show us so much about their economic activity, and the farmers will explain how they plant their potatoes, breed their alpacas, vicuñas and guinea pigs and finally ends in Puno.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Just a (bad) middleman
Macchu Picchu USA is not a tour operator. Our first surprise came when we reached Cusco and tried to visit their HQ…
Trek of a lifetime
My son was travelling for 4 months in South America and when he asked if I'd like to accompany him to trek and see …
Hiking to remember!
Our guide Nilton was part of a sister company called KB Adventures. He was very enthusiastic and helpful along the …
Time of my life -- Carlos and Huevito were fantastic, fun guides!
If you're going to do the Salkantay, I highly recommend booking through Machu Picchu Reservations and asking for Ca…
We have booked this trip as part of our honeymoon and we don't regret it! It was a great experience! Our guide was …
Good for the price but herded like sheep. Didn’t give us time to buy salt . But sites are amazing!! !
Our guide was juan, very funny and well organized. Two or three times we had a inca-history-lesson with him. The ov…
5 days Salakantay Trek
The hardest, but also the best thing I've ever done! We had a really great guide (Rojelio). Everything was well org…
Very unique hike
Together with my friend, we booked 5 days 4 nights Salkantay trek. We were 18 in the group and had 2 guides - Edgar…
5 day Salkantay Trail
Amazing views and well organized event, with lot of options. Great Guide, our Guide was billy and he was really goo…
Private transportation and guide
We had already purchased our Machu Picchu and train tickets and were looking for transportation to/from the train s…
Surprise private tour - incredibly friendly staff
We did the 4 day salkantay option and were expecting a group of 10 to 12 people. On arrival we had 2 of us, another…
Nice way to contribute to the Amantani community
We stayed with a local family on Amantani Island for 1 night. The boat ride was 3 hours from Puno. On the way, ther…
Overall - an awesome trek!! Carlos & the porters took excellent care of us, always explained what was going to happ…
Beautiful place... very bad service, we will show you how to do this on your own for a better price
This was a horrid experience. When you go to Peru, you go for MP and the rest is sort of a nice add on. This compan…