Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-70, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transfer: Hotel / Port / Hotel (near Plaza de armas)
- English/Spanish speaking guide
- Extra smallboat (where you can leave your luggage if you have one)
- All equipment Adventure + Sea Kayak
- Motor fastboat
- Lunch in Taquile
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We'll be let you know the exact time of pick up, day before trip
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20791P29
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Two kind of clothes, temperature in the morning is cold, during the day is hot, and during the afternoon is cold/windy.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Kayak from Puno to Uros island and fast boat to Taquile?
- Kayak from Puno to Uros island and fast boat to Taquile price starts from $115.99. Discover and book Kayak from Puno to Uros island and fast boat to Taquile on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kayak from Puno to Uros island and fast boat to Taquile cancellation policy?
- Kayak from Puno to Uros island and fast boat to Taquile cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kayak from Puno to Uros island and fast boat to Taquile on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kayak from Puno to Uros island and fast boat to Taquile?
- Kayak from Puno to Uros island and fast boat to Taquile is hosted by Inca Lake. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Inca Lake on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kayak from Puno to Uros island and fast boat to Taquile on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20791P29
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in June 2012
#6 of 109 Tours & Activities in Puno
- ketepasa00Close to communityTrip was fantastic guides spoke many languages and shared most interesting stories. They live clise with communities they tour so they provide very indepth experience, food was amazing. Meeting Uros people and Taquila island community was until now the most amazing experience in Peru
- pnewsoroff00Best way to see the amazing floating islands and the larger Tequile IslandSamuel was a wonderful guide the entire day. He was born and raised on Titicaca so his deep knowledge of his culture and traditions was very informative for us first time visitors to Peru and the Lake Titicaca region. We were blessed with wonderful and sunny weather. The trip to Tequile Island was complete with a nice lunch at the top of the island with incredible views as well as a local dance and music that everyone got to participate. Siesta on the boat ride back was nice too. I definitely recommend Inca Lake and specifically Samuel for your first time on Lake Titicaca.
- _l_onoreg29200Great !The tour was really interesting and well explained. We ate in a traditional restaurant in Taquile, it was delicious ! I would recommend it.
- 56rosm00Excellent personal guide to UrosSamuel was an excellent guide who we had exclusively during our two day tour of Uros. He was very informative, helpful and flexible to our needs during the tour, we would highly recommend him.
- J8839MDjulief00Fabulous tour of titicaca and silustaniWe spent a brilliant day visiting the islands of uros and taquille by speedboat then visited sillustani. The extension to sillustani was absolutely worth it. Our guide Samuel was really knowledgeable and made our day really interesting. Highly recommend.
- rachel d00Great few hours visiting UrosBrilliant few hours visiting Uros. We were picked up on time, hopped onto our boat, and given lots of interesting information by our guide Samuel, his English was amazing and we had a good laugh! The time on the island was interesting, we were shown how the islands were made, given some history about the Uros people and just the right about of time to look at souvenirs and wander the island. It’s well worth paying to do the extra boat trip through the Uros people, as you get such a good view of the different islands.
- jazbower00Beautiful trip to the islandsWe had an amazing guide called Samuel!! He was very knowledgable and friendly and taught us so much about life on the Uros islands. The half day was perfect for us, gives you a really nice feel for the islands and you get to take a scenic boat ride on a local boat to see more of the islands (only 15 sol more). The locals were very friendly also. Highly recommend this company!!
- Trail31198400Once-in-a-lifetime experience with the best guide, Samuel!We enjoyed our day-long tour of the Uros Islands, Taquile, Lake Titicaca, and Sillustani so much! The tour picked us up at our hotel and took us to the port to board an enclosed speed boat bound for the Uros Islands. Samuel provided informative, individualized information to our group throughout the day, answering all of our questions and allowing us to take things at our own pace. Taquile was a highlight of the day, and our lunch on the island was incredible. Our favorite part of the day, however, came after we returned to port and Samuel and his associate Hugo took us to tour Sillustani. Samuel’s passion for what he does shines through and we could not have asked for a better guide-he went above and beyond throughout the day, even helping us to arrange affordable transportation to the Juliaca airport for our return flight to Lima. 11 out of 10 would recommend!
- FarAway66604900Inca Lake Tours did an amazing job with our tour!My son and I really enjoyed the Lake Titicaca tour to Uros and Taquile with Inca Tours a few days ago. The high speed boat was very comfortable and safe, but we also had the opportunity to go in a reed boat for a bit which was really cool. Samuel and Giovanni were excellent guides and taught us so much about the different indigenous cultures and traditions in the region. Touring the lake was more interesting and beautiful than I expected and Inca Lake tours made it that much more enjoyable.
- Vacation75517500Inca Lake is CakeSamuel and Giovanni were perfect guide… Are usually hate organized tours, but they made the whole thing, fun and informational… The food they served us was really hot point, it’s one of the best meals I had in Peru… I highly recommend using this company…
- MiddleDan00Great experience, really special to PunoReally unique experience seeing these man made islands. Fantastic tour guiding from Samuel, would recommend it to anyone in Puno - I’ve never seen a community quite like the one we saw at Uros
- MuM596100Like a fairytale...Samuel gave us deep insights Of the living on the Islands and the buildings how They Were built. Many thanks, it was a great experience!
- stefanpT7225UX00Time well spendNice trip and nice guide, Definitely something you don’t see every day - those floating islands are funny.
- 739adim00great tourwe like the hall day, espacily the visit in both island. we got explanatiin in english wich halp us to understand the cultur. very recomanded.
- 690dean00A great day out on the lakeA fantastic day out visiting Lake Titicaca islands and learning about local cultures. Samuel was a great guide and a local islander himself. His explanations were detailed and put across with a playful sense of humour with made the tour very enjoyable. His English was also superb! The Uros and Taquile islands are well worth a visit and a very tasty lunch too.
Kayak from Puno to Uros island and fast boat to Taquile provided by Inca Lake
Product Overview: Kayak from Puno to Uros island and fast boat to Taquile
Number of Photos