Chuncho Macaw Collpa - 2 Days / 1 Night
By Monte Amazonico Lodge
Your visit helps to maintain a healthy jungle, with a service committed to its care and sustainability. What are you waiting for ?, come and live the Peruvian Amazon.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-60, max of 10 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- entrance to the Tambopata National Reserve $ 24.00 dollars
- Entry/Admission - Chuncho Macaw Clay Lick
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We make airport pickups, land ends and hotels
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 212042P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Chuncho Macaw Collpa - 2 Days / 1 Night?
- Chuncho Macaw Collpa - 2 Days / 1 Night price starts from $270.00. Discover and book Chuncho Macaw Collpa - 2 Days / 1 Night on Tripadvisor
- What is the Chuncho Macaw Collpa - 2 Days / 1 Night cancellation policy?
- Chuncho Macaw Collpa - 2 Days / 1 Night cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chuncho Macaw Collpa - 2 Days / 1 Night on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Chuncho Macaw Collpa - 2 Days / 1 Night?
- Chuncho Macaw Collpa - 2 Days / 1 Night is hosted by Monte Amazonico Lodge. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Monte Amazonico Lodge on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chuncho Macaw Collpa - 2 Days / 1 Night on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 212042P5
Puerto Maldonado Capital of...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Must go if you ever thought about going to the jungle
First day we went for a short hike in jungle near the lodge. Be sure to have repellent, because there is a mega lot…
Great jungle experience
I went on a 4d/3n trip including one night at Hacienda Tambopata and two nights at Monte Amazónico Lodge. I saw an …
Monte Amazonico is a fantastic resort located right on the edge of the Madre de Dios river. There are lots of activ…
Very good experience!
Every day just kept getting better and better. The prices at the lodge were surprisingly decent. Good communication…
Worst experience in Peru
This was by dar the worst experience we had in Peru, if not ever. The activities are made up of 2 min kayak, 1 sing…
We'll Worth It!
Fantastic value for the money for a trip to experience the Amazon rain forest and the Madre De Dios river system. G…
It's a jungle out there!
It must have been 100F with 100% humidity furing our January trip. Even though it was furing the tsiny seasom, we …
Beautiful environment and amazing tour guide
We really enjoyed our stay at Monte Amazónico Lodge, it is a well equipped and well maintained complex in the heart…