Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-60, max of 10 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- entrance to the Tambopata National Reserve $ 15 dollars
- Entry/Admission - Lago Sandoval
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick you up from the airport, land terminal or hotels.
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 212042P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Eco Jungle - 2 Days / 1 Night?
- Eco Jungle - 2 Days / 1 Night price starts from $115.00. Discover and book Eco Jungle - 2 Days / 1 Night on Tripadvisor
- What is the Eco Jungle - 2 Days / 1 Night cancellation policy?
- Eco Jungle - 2 Days / 1 Night cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Eco Jungle - 2 Days / 1 Night on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Eco Jungle - 2 Days / 1 Night?
- Eco Jungle - 2 Days / 1 Night is hosted by Monte Amazonico Lodge. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Monte Amazonico Lodge on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Eco Jungle - 2 Days / 1 Night on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 212042P4
Arrival in Puerto Maldonado...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great jungle experience
I went on a 4d/3n trip including one night at Hacienda Tambopata and two nights at Monte Amazónico Lodge. I saw an …
Monte Amazonico is a fantastic resort located right on the edge of the Madre de Dios river. There are lots of activ…
Very good experience!
Every day just kept getting better and better. The prices at the lodge were surprisingly decent. Good communication…
Worst experience in Peru
This was by dar the worst experience we had in Peru, if not ever. The activities are made up of 2 min kayak, 1 sing…
We'll Worth It!
Fantastic value for the money for a trip to experience the Amazon rain forest and the Madre De Dios river system. G…
It's a jungle out there!
It must have been 100F with 100% humidity furing our January trip. Even though it was furing the tsiny seasom, we …
Beautiful environment and amazing tour guide
We really enjoyed our stay at Monte Amazónico Lodge, it is a well equipped and well maintained complex in the heart…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2023 • Solo
First day we went for a short hike in jungle near the lodge. Be sure to have repellent, because there is a mega lot of mosquitoes. Later we went to monkey island, but couldn’t find any monkeys, they are used to humans as there was a rehabilitation project and after project they were transported to this island so they are not afraid, hypothesis is that they were already filled their bellies with food and weren’t interested in having more of it. So it was a little disappointment. So that why I am giving 4/5, everything is alright about agency, it just like weather, you can’t control it. And in rainy season there is more food so better chance to see monkey up to close, maybe even hold them in hands or something, is in dry season. In the evening when it got dark we went on a search of white caiman crocodiles, they become active at night. We found only one, but guide said that is quite hard to find them, so it is fine. But anyway, we saw only the head, because the river has more water in rainy season, in dry season you could see whole body. The second day early in the morning, at 5am we left for Sandoval Lake, Tampobata national reserve, so it was really great, we saw fire, brown and yellow capuccino monkeys, macaws, an animal similar to capybara, from the same family, it looks alike, but it’s just smaller, tarantulas, lizards, we saw caiman too and saw whole body, a lot of different species of birds, slots. And you get to paddle with kayak around the lake, having breakfast in other side of the lake, you come back to port and then to the lodge, lunch and after some free time, back to Puerto Maldonando. About food. It was really delicious, you get even a dessert. From my experience, I recommend doing short hike + monkey island + white caimans at night and Sandoval lake the second day on dry season and on rainy season I think it is better to do canopy bridges + Sandoval lake for 2 days. Or you could stay one more day to see a native family daily life. Guide was really good, told a lot about forest, animals and stuff, I even noticed that our guide told us more stuff than other guides of other agencies as I overheard them. I strongly recommend this experience, but came earlier to adapt to high temperature if you are going on rainy season. After I got back to Puerto Maldonado they let me drop my backpack at their office as I waited for the bus, had a meal and they took me for free to bus station
Written March 9, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
I am interested in a 1 or 2 day trip into the amazon jungle for 2 people on March 26th. Would like to travel down the river but don’t think I can climb into a kayak, boat is fine. Do you have a tour that includes a boat ride on the river, jungle walk, tree top bridge walk, salt licks and maybe zip line? Planning right now so fast response is appreciated. We have 3 nights in Puerto Maldonado already booked with the option of cancelling any of those nights. Thank you.