• Pick up at airport or bus station. Transfer from our office to the Lodge, 2 hours by car then 10 minutes by boat.
• Jungle Hiking during the day, and a Night Walking available.
• Wake up early at 4 a.m to be ready for a boat riding to the Macaw Clay Lick, on the way there are great chances to see wildlife like: Monkeys, Capybaras , Pecaries and a lot of birds, with some more lucky Tapyr or Jaguar could be seen at this zone.
• In the middle of the morning return to the lodge . After a rest we will visit and interesting area around of “El Gato Creek”. Options to do some fishing and taste some seasonable fruits.
• At night option to do a Night Walking
• After breakfast we will be ready to return to the city.
• Transfer from our office to the Airport or Bus station if it is required.
• English/Spanish/ Portugues speaking guide.
• Transportation by car and boat.
• Entrance fees to the Tambopata National Reserve
• 2 breakfast, 2 lunch , 2 Dinner
• Lodging in Cabins with private bathroom, shower,hotwater.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Alcoholic beverages
• Wear light clothes
• bathing sut
• Insect repellent and sunscreen
• Water bottle or can