3 Day - Posada Amazonas Classic Program Group Tour
By Valencia Travel
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 10-70, max of 23 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Programs based on double occupancy.
- Includes all meals on the itinerary, accommodations, and services
- All river transportation and transfer from and to the airport of Puerto Maldonado
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Tambopata River
- Entry/Admission - Tambopata River
- Single supplement fee $ 123.00
- International or domestic airfares
- Airport departure taxes or visa fees, excess baggage charges
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
- Alcoholic beverages or bottled water, snacks, insurance of any kind
- Laundry, phone calls or messages.
- Reconfirmation of flights and items of personal nature.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please, provide your flight details to arrange your pick up
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13854P35
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is 3 Day - Posada Amazonas Classic Program Group Tour?
- 3 Day - Posada Amazonas Classic Program Group Tour price starts from $495.00. Discover and book 3 Day - Posada Amazonas Classic Program Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3 Day - Posada Amazonas Classic Program Group Tour cancellation policy?
- 3 Day - Posada Amazonas Classic Program Group Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 3 Day - Posada Amazonas Classic Program Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3 Day - Posada Amazonas Classic Program Group Tour?
- 3 Day - Posada Amazonas Classic Program Group Tour is hosted by Valencia Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Valencia Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Day - Posada Amazonas Classic Program Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13854P35
Puerto Maldonado - Tambopata...
Tres Chimbadas lake - Parrot...
Transfer Out - Pto. Maldonado
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Absolutely the best team from Valencia
Absolutely amazing experience along this ancient Inca trek. Tough but the team from Valencia with our wonderful and…
Best trip ever
The trip of a lifetime. Best trip we have ever done thank you to our guide Eduardo. Valencia Travels is the best. …
Aldo is fantastic and made our adventure 5☆ What an amazing experience with a guide who shared so much knowledge. A…
An absolute MUST if traveling to Peru!
This is hands down the best trip we have ever taken, and Valencia Travel was absolutely second to none!! Eduardo w…
An excellent tour of Peru, accompanied by a brilliant escort
This tour was a customised 7 day tour of Peru covering Lima and surroundings, Cuzco, The Sacred Valley and Macchu …
Panoramic Peru with a spectacular view.
All parts of the adventure were different and enjoyable. Had the experience to meet locals and understand the cultu…
Lima, Machu Picchu, Cusco, Lake Titicaca and Arequipa- it's hard to pick a favourite as I loved them all. The Peru…
We did the 8-day Salkantay Trek. The scenery during the hike was breathtaking. Our guide, Nico, was fantastic. The…
Machu Picchu. Listen to your guide and take things steadily. Enjoy the fantastic scenery of the Andes and the very…
First class organisation from start to finish. Our guide, Corina, was excellent and very knowledgeable. She went ou…
Amazing trip from start to finish!
We had a great experience with Valencia Travel. They worked with us through any changes and made sure we were alway…
Beyond incredible service!
Paulo! Beyond exceptional! Far surpassing expectations with new friends. Uros, Taquile, Luquina,Wow!
Bucket list -Peru
Amazing holiday in Peru has been a wonderful way to recharge. Lima, Cuzco and the breathtaking Manchu Picchu have b…
We had an amazing time with Corrina as our guide. Nothing was too much trouble and she was extremely knowledgeable …
The Panoramic Peru trip was excellent. Corina was amazing - a wonderful person. Nothing too much trouble and so we…