4-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas
By Cultural Immersion Day Tours
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 3 nights accommodation at the Refugio Amazonas Lodge
- Round-trip airport transfers included
- National Park Fees
- Local Taxes
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- All jungle excursions and activities
- Boat excursions
- Domestic Flights
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8721P47
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended you bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please Note: Please have a small bag packed as luggage will be restricted in the Amazon Lodge. Your remaining luggage will be stored safely in the Refugio Amazonas Office in Puerto Maldonado
- Light is provided by several lamps and candles. A 110V generator is turned on once a day to recharge batteries for guests or lodge facilities. We recommend to bring good flashlights as it is very dark at night
- Please advise detailed flight information (Route, Airline, Flight Number, Departure & Arrival time) by the time of your booking - for both - Arrival and Departure flight
- Departure to the airport on day 4 will take place right after breakfast. Please plan your departure flight accordingly
- To conserve energy in the jungle, the power is turned off for a short amount of time in the morning and afternoon.
- Please specify type of bed (single or matrimonial)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- If you cancel at least 45 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 14 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 15 and 44 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is 4-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas?
- 4-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas price starts from $776.93. Discover and book 4-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas on Tripadvisor
- What is the 4-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas cancellation policy?
- 4-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 45 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 15 and 44 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 14 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 4-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 4-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas?
- 4-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas is hosted by Cultural Immersion Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cultural Immersion Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8721P47
Welcome to the Peruvian Amazon -...
Oxbow Lake, Canopy Tower &...
Day 3: Macaw Clay Lick, Mammal...
Day 4: Peruvian Amazon - Refugio...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great time cooking in Cusco
Chef Jesus made the entire afternoon fun we toured San Pedro Market to buy our ingredients for dinner, and the food…
Excellent cooking class - engaging and fun. Best I have ever done!
Jesús began our experience with a very informative and interactive market tour. His manner is engaging and friendly…
Connecting with local food in the most intimate way possible!
After a week of having our minds blown all over Peru, this was truly the icing on the cake! Chef Jesus was incredib…
Chef Jesus’s class was SO FUN!
This was FABULOUS!! Chef Jesus was WONDERFUL! The tour of the market was so informative and fun! Chef Jesus taught …
Great local cooking class
Chef Jesus Alexander delivered a fantastic experience explaining all the ingredients on the local market and while …
Chefing with chef Jesus
Chef Jesus was delightful and extremely knowledgeable. He was willing to answer all questions and made the experien…
Great way to get to know local food and meet people.
It was fun and was well organized. Food was excellent and prepared more than enough. Met great people in the class …
Great food and pisco sours!
Excellent experience - a great way to learn more about the local produce and eat some delicious food. The chef (Jes…
Great food, great experience
This cooking class was so much fun & a great learning experience! Our guide, Jesus, brought us to the San Pedro mar…
Excellent from start to finish! I learned a lot from the tour. Also, Alvaro was a great chef, teacher and fun to sh…
A great time for everyone!
I really being able to go into the market, learn a bit about Peruvian vegetables, and then take those vegetables to…
Great tour and we’ll worth it
This was an awesome way to try a bunch of different local cuisine. Our chef and guide Jèsus was fantastic and reall…
Amazing chef who knows his stuff !! Made an enjoyable afternoon and learnt a lot of your wanting to know more about…
A great dinner in Cusco!
Chef Jesus was so knowledgeable, made everything very interesting, and broke everything down step-by-step. The mark…
10/10 recommend : From The Amazon Jungle To Machu Picchu 10 Days (9 nights)
We actually did the 10 days (9 nights) tour with cultural immersion! Willie was our driver and Alvaro was our guide…