Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
With these packages, we combine that authentic surf spirit with unique, specially curated Selina experiences. Try surfing for the first time, surf between work meetings, or find your zen with a surf/yoga package. Selina Surf Club is excited to welcome you to your most memorable holiday yet! SURF LESSONS PACKAGE “Let the sea set you free” Surfers of all levels welcome! Selina Surf Club is for everyone, from seasoned pros looking to improve their speed and control to newbies just hoping to stand up for the first time. Our instructors are professional, experienced surfers who will help you get the most from your surf experience. Carve up the waves on the latest advanced equipment in the best hidden spots scouted by Selina just for you. Lessons include personalized instruction, equipment, and access to local surf meccas.
- Target group: +18/99-Friends, couples, families, “solo travellers” & Groups.
- Good and amazing vibes & atmosphere, very familiar and dedicated service.
- Perfect mixture of surfing, activities, weekend parties and relax.
- Child friendly- Less than 3 years for free (Not allowed in shared room unless family rent the dorm)
- Extra beds availables in double rooms (extra cost)
- No pet friendly
- English & Spanish
- Type: hotel&hostel
- Situation: “on the water”-with sea view.
- Room types: non-smoker rooms
- Dorms-shared rooms (shared bathroom / linen included)
- Private- double room (shared bathroom / linen & towels included)
- Standar- double rooms (en-suite bathroom / linen & towels included)
- Deluxe- double rooms (en-suite bathroom / linen & towels included)
- Hot water
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage-Lockers
- Towels service from $1 (deposit $5)
- Free Wifi
- TV area
- Shared kitchen-Fridge/Freezer-Microwaves
- BBQ facilities
- Garden-Swimming pool-Sun loungers-Beach chairs
- Pool table
- Board games-Library
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- To fully confirm the booking we ask for a credit card number as guarantee. A deposit will be charged to this credit card (30%) and the rest can be paid upon check in.
- Until the deposit is not charged, the booking is not confirmed.
- This deposit will be refundable if cancellation policies apply.
- During HOLIDAYS, BANK HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS, cancellations / modifications are free of charge up to 15 DAYS prior your arrival. After that, we will charge your credit card with 100% of the surf camp (including tax)
- Cancellations / Modifications are free of charge prior to 7 DAYS days before your check-in date the rest of the year. After that, the surf package will be non-refundable and you will be charged with 100% of the surf package.
- In case of No-show, 100% of the surf package will be charged to your credit card.
- We reserve the right and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the hotel during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave.
- Same applies for our surf equipment.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At Selina Surf Club we teach surfers of all levels. We provide surf lessons for those who want to learn how to step on to the water and surfers that want to improve having more speed and control in the green waves. Also for advanced surfers who wants to go one step further in their technique and style. Professional and experienced surf teachers coach you. They will get you to that next level and help you get the most from your surfing. We use the latest and most advanced equipments to provide the best feeling ever, all the lessons include surfboard and all equipment needed.
- Group lessons (max. 4 people)-2 hours per day-equipment included. From $35
- Semi-private lessons (max 2 people)-2 hours per day-equipment included. From $40
- Private lessons- 2 hours-equipment included. From $50
- Selina Surf Team guides will found good waves for your level and surf with you in the best spots.
- Huge quiver all sizes (soft-boards, fiberglass-boards, epoxy-boards & high-performance boards)
- Boards for beginners, intermediate and advanced surfers.
- Equipments are included in surf-lessons.
- Surf packages included: free surf time with equipments outside course hours.
- Board rental service from $10 per day.
- Bike rental
- Panama has some of the best surf breaks in all of Central America! Whether you like point breaks, beach breaks, hollow tubes, or long peelers, Panama has a variety of surf breaks to accommodate your style. Panama is still virgin and you can catch most of the best surf spots by yourself with your buddies. Few people know about Panama's surfing potential, which is a big plus for surfers who visit! However, you better go soon because Panama is becoming more and more popular for surfers from around the globe.
- Bocas del Toro has been compared with some places in Indonesia, the bottom drop off in his coast and the produce powerfull waves. From beginner to advanced, there is a wave for everyone along one of Panama’s hundreds of beaches. Unpaved roads, boats to get from one island to another and hidden paradises have kept these magnificent beaches from becoming overcrowded and will have you feeling as though you are entering a secret paradise. Bocas del Toro has become one of the top destination surf spots for surfers in search of the best waves in Panamá. Beginners, intermediates and advance surfers alike can find a perfect breaking wave that caters to their level of experience.
- Selina Surf Club is located in Isla Colón spot, just 10 minutes by boat of rest of the most importants spots in the area: Bluff, Dumpers, Paunch, Silverbacks,Careñeros.
- Panama surfing is definitely recommended, is a legendary surfing location and is seen as more of a 'hardcore' destination and for the adventurous it could be the trip of a lifetime.
- Min Temperature (Cº/ºF): 22º/º72
- Max Temperature (Cº/ºF): 30º/º86
- Water Temperature: around 27ºC. No wetsuits needed.
- Dry Season: February to June and September to November
- Wet Season: December & January and July/Aug
- Rainiest months (Dec/Jan & July/Aug) correspond with the swell;it can rain for days on end, but the sun usually comes out a bite every day.
- Panama is bordered by Costa Rica to the west, Colombia (in South America) to the southeast, the Caribbean sea to the north and the Pacific Ocean to the south. The capital and largest city is Panama City, whose metropolitan area is home to nearly half of the country's 4 million people. Panamanians believe in general that the word Panama means "abundance of fish, trees and butterflies". Panama was inhabited by several indigenous tribes prior to settlement by Spanish in the 16th century. Panama's tropical environment supports an abundance of plants. Forests dominate, interrupted in places by grasslands, scrub, and crops and the wildlife is the most diverse in Central America. It is home to many South American species as well as to North American wildlife. The culture is reflected in traditional products, such as woodcarvings, ceremonial masks and pottery, as well as in Panama's architecture, cuisine and festivals. In earlier times, baskets were woven for utilitarian uses, but now many villages rely almost exclusively on income from the baskets they produce for tourists. Panamanian cuisine is a mix of African, Spanish, and Native American techniques, dishes, and ingredients, reflecting its diverse population
- Passport valid 6 months after your return home is compulsory, a return plane ticket, and $500. The capital is Panama City.
- the official language is Spanish. Second language: English.
- No vaccine is required to enter Panama. Nevertheless, think about taking a treatment against malaria if you wish to hazard in the jungle.
- Panama is a tropical country and only has two seasons: humid and dry. The dry season usually lasts from December to April. The wet season from May to November. The Caribbean coast remains humid all year long. Temperatures not change too much.
- Panamá City (5hrs) and Isla Colón (20min). Book your Selina Surf club airport transfer.
- Panama is also one of the safest places in the world, in general, you can surf, roam the streets, party, or shop care free, at any time day or night.
- Do not drink the tap water and bring along medicine for intestinal problems.Use an American outlet with flat connections because the electric current is 110 V.
- The local currency is Balboa (PAB) but it is not exportable. We recommend you to have US dollars in small denominations and change on the way there. Credit cards are not accepted everywhere.
- From Panamá City, you can take a direct flight from the Albrook Airport to Bocas del Toro with Air Panama (from $102 each way). Selina Isla Colón is located a few blocks away from the Bocas del Toro airport, about a 5-minute walk. If you require transportation, taxis are available on the island.
- From Panama City, you can take a 10-hour bus ride departing from Albrook Terminal to Almirante, the closest mainland point to Isla Colón (around $27). From Almirante, take a half-hour water taxi ride to Isla Colón (around $6)
- Selina Surf Club shuttles
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Selina Manuel Antonio
This is a beautiful hostel located a short walk from the beach and many other attractions. The staff was super frie…
This place is for youngesters. The all night partying that went on here are among the folklore of Selina. The terra…
The best vibes!!
I stayed with a group of friends and we enjoyed it like never before! The vibe is super friendly, the staff transmi…
Great hostel in a fantastic location
Really enjoyed my 9 nights at Selina MA. Wonderful staff that were super friendly. Very lively bar should you wish …
Great time, had a private casita over looking the pool on the edge of the jungle.waking in the morning to the sound…
Unbeatable Views, Friendly Staff, and Abundant Wildlife!
I stayed a Manuel Antonio for as few weeks in October 2020 and it was an amazing stay! The staff, including Emilio,…
That was fun!
Meg, Rafa, Santiago, Elodie and everyone at Selina took great care of me. Selina has mazing pools, bar and restaura…
Best location, venue & Team
It was an amazing experience here at the Selina Manuel Antonio, we really enjoyed our stay especially and we love t…
High cover just for a bar at a hostel
Be aware they may charge a 10$ cover just to get drinks/go inside and it’s not really a club just a bar for a hoste…
There was poo in the shower.....disgusting
I cannot explain how disgusting this place is. Staff members did not care about our situation, puke everywhere we e…
Nice but we had some problems
Overall the property is very nice. The upper pool is cool and the bar is nearby. The yoga classes were dope. Shout-…
Not for everyone
We did a poor job of researching this hotel before booking. We used another website which caters to a younger crowd…
Loudest hostel ever with hotel prices
Take my advice. Book a nice hotel for $100 GO PARTY AT SELINA and then go back and rest at your hotel after the par…
Take the room
We really enjoyed our stay in this hostel. It is a huge property with 3 pools, 2 restaurants, helpful staff and lot…
False Advertising and Rude Staff!
My girlfriend and I arrived on January 1st around 1pm. We waited until past 3pm to check into our room. The walk to…
- Duration: 5–10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Selina Surf Club Playa Bocas del Toro Panama
How much is Selina Surf Club Playa Bocas del Toro Panama?
Selina Surf Club Playa Bocas del Toro Panama price starts from $347.70. Discover and book Selina Surf Club Playa Bocas del Toro Panama on Tripadvisor
What is the Selina Surf Club Playa Bocas del Toro Panama cancellation policy?
Selina Surf Club Playa Bocas del Toro Panama cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Selina Surf Club Playa Bocas del Toro Panama on Tripadvisor