Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- 5 nights accommodation
- Glass of Champagne
- Food tasting
- Continental breakfast
- Bottled water
- Afternoon tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Walvis Bay International Airport, 2JCR+WH4, Rooikop, Namibia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65383P20
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 5 Day Etosha Safari Private Guided Tour Namibia?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 5 Day Etosha Safari Private Guided Tour Namibia on Tripadvisor
- How much is 5 Day Etosha Safari Private Guided Tour Namibia?
- 5 Day Etosha Safari Private Guided Tour Namibia price starts from $4,615.39. Discover and book 5 Day Etosha Safari Private Guided Tour Namibia on Tripadvisor
- What is the 5 Day Etosha Safari Private Guided Tour Namibia cancellation policy?
- 5 Day Etosha Safari Private Guided Tour Namibia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 5 Day Etosha Safari Private Guided Tour Namibia on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 5 Day Etosha Safari Private Guided Tour Namibia?
- 5 Day Etosha Safari Private Guided Tour Namibia is hosted by Nande Junia’s Explorer Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nande Junia’s Explorer Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5 Day Etosha Safari Private Guided Tour Namibia on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65383P20
Reserve your spot
WINDHOEK TO ETOSHA NATIONAL PARK
About the operator
Nande Junia’s Explorer Tours
Joined in June 2018
#1 of 7 Food & Drink in Swakopmund
- O3521EPhannak00Most authentic experience in 🇳🇦We did the afternoon tour with guide Theo. He really went out of his way to explain the history of Mondesa and the DRC, how both developed over the years, told us about the different tribes living in the township, showed us which items are sold on the market, and answered every question we had. We met a Herero woman and learned a few words in her language, got a tour of a school & community center in DRC, and were taught some words in the "click language" of the Damara tribe at a craft center for single mothers. Later on we were served some delicious Namibian food by lovely Lizel Corinne. The tour finished with a talented group of acapella singers. We loved the experience and can only recommend everyone coming to Swakopmund to do it. You meet great locals, who notably enjoy showing tour guests around their township, and share lots of good vibes and most importantly their culture with you. This is the most authentic experience we've had in the country. We learned so much and were happy to support this cause and business, which gives back to the community of the township!
- Tonya R00Great TourThis was an amazing tour. Constance is very knowledgeable so I was able to learn lot about Namibia. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who wants to have a local experience.
- MitzouTexas00An experience not to be missed.We were tired from extensive touring (three travelers) and thought of skipping this township visit. Are we glad we decided to join Nande Junia's 1/2 day explorer tour! Our guide was kind, informative, and had planned an interesting visit to one of Namibia's townships. "Township" being the local explanation in Africa for a town/village of minimally economic development. For the poorest citizens, basically with outdoor plumbing, very small living area, and few services. Here in Namibia, in this community, we discovered that Swakopmund was well maintained and harbored many interesting sights. Entrepreneurship all around, from the ladies who taught "clicking" to tourists to the a capella choir, singing for us during our homemade lunch in another house, we spent 4 hours being captivated by this slice of Africa. I recommend heartily this tour group. First-class all the way.
- michaelhE353NV00Amazing and authentic tourGood township tours are very difficult to find. You don’t want anything fake or that some people but on a show just for you. What you want is to see the daily live of the people and to better understand the history and the culture. Nico and Theo took us to an amazing and very authentic tour through the township. I always felt save and welcome and I never had the feeling that people want to sell me something or beg for money. All in all I can really recommend this tour. It was among amour best things to do in Namibia. The tour includes great food, a capella music, introduction to click language, talking to a Herero woman and visiting a orphanage.
- Denise H00Best tour of trip so far!We arranged a full-day custom tour with Nande. We got to see the sights of the desert and experience the township, including click language lessons, songs by school children and a home-cooked meal. Our guide Vaino was knowledgable, funny, and considerate. We will have fond memories of Namibia because of this tour.
- knh5100Best Cultural Tour in SwakopmundI was looking for a tour that showed the true heart and soul of life in Namibia. By chance, I came across Explorer Tours and the Township Cultural Experience - and they delivered with their Township of Mondesa. Swakopmund becomes a ghost town at night and is pretty empty during the day. I couldn't work out where all the people were. Well, they live in Mondesa a short drive outside of Swakopmund. My local guides Nico and Vaino drove and walked me round this vast township. I wanted to make clear this is not a depressing tour. As with all towns there are those that have and those that have not. Yes, there was poverty, but for the most part 95% was a positive, vibrant and engaging place. We visited a buzzing market area, the Dantago Arts Group where I had a lesson in the local click language and a herbology class. Onwards with a history lesson and then for the first time in Namibia authentic local dishes/cuisine (hard to come by). The tour finished with wonderful singing from choir Rivonia. Best tour of my trip.
- Ream_ga00Wonderful experience!We had such a great time with Theo and Tuyeni in Walvis Bay! From the very beginning, we felt like we were with friends due to their kind and personal nature and humor. They were punctual, flexible with structuring the tour based on what we most hoped to do and very knowledgeable. We loved stopping at the pink salt lakes, which isn’t normally part of the tour but we would recommend to anyone. After climbing the dunes, we came back to a very thoughtful picnic set up! We wish we had more time in the area to be able to do more tours with them because we really enjoyed ourselves. We would highly recommended this experience to anyone!
- Safarisisters00Safari sistersThis wonderful and important tour takes us into the homes and hearts of the locals of Mondesa. The spirit of community and caring is a shining example for all of us.
- Thando_Ndashe00Great value for moneyI really enjoyed the Township tour, Dune 7 & Walvis Bay lagoon and Sandboarding in Swakopmund on the desert right opposite the ocean. I would definitely recommend all of these with Nande J Explorers, great value for money. I had an incredible time in Swakopmund all thanks to this travel group. My amazing tour guides were Nico, Theo and Thuyeni who has since become my friends. Thank you so much for a beautiful experience 🙏🏽
- Brenda L00Township Tours - Very goodCan know more about the livings of the local people. Different culture, let me learn more about Namibia
- udis01800Fantastic opportunity to go beyond tourist bubble and see how Namibians actually liveThere are tourists. And there are travelers. If you want to get outside the tour bus/souvenir shop bubble, this is a terrific opportunity. Nande was an excellent communicator. He picked us up where we were staying and took us to an open-air produce market. We visited a children's daycare center, a school library, and a women's center where we had a quick lesson in click language. We had a lunch of typical Namibian foods in a private home. We felt completely comfortable throughout. At NO point did we feel pressured to donate or tip any of the people we met. (We did buy small items and give tips out of choice. And we brought school supplies to donate, which I would urge you to do.) You'll see plenty of nature in Namibia. This is a great chance to meet some of the people.
- SaikatGuddu00Private tour to Walvis Bay , Dune7 , Close to heartI had a private Walvis bay duen 7 tour from swakopmund , It was an solo trip for me . guide FESTUS was an wonderful person with whom I feel like roaming around with very own people . they took me every corner as possible and the experience was too good . Good luck .
- AnnaGabriela199100Deep insight in life in a townshipAuthentic and informative. Experienced and motivated local guides answers all questions. We were invited to a traditional meal and could listen to a young and pasionate acapello group.
- rowenah80200Great experience with friendly knowledgeable guidesTheo and Thirstus gave us a good tour of the township explaining how the people live. We met Mme Hilaria and her day care kids. A highlight was the a capella group who sang four songs at the end of our Namib meal.
- LisaH820400Shuttle serviceGreat shuttle service with super friendly driver(s)! Would definitely recommend :-) baie dankie!!!!!
5 Day Etosha Safari Private Guided Tour Namibia provided by Nande Junia’s Explorer Tours
Product Overview: 5 Day Etosha Safari Private Guided Tour Namibia
Number of Photos