Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
After picking you up at your accommodation the tour departs Swakopmund in a northerly direction to the 130 km distant peninsular of Cape Cross. Along the route you will stop to marvel at the extensive lichen fields stretching to the horizon, east of the coastal road. Another place of interest before you reach the holiday town of Hentie’s Bay is the “Free Republic of Wlotzka’s Baken”, some 40 km north of Swakopmund. This self-sustaining settlement of wooden built houses and bungalows on the beach is the haven of many a beach angler.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass bySwakopmund Jetty
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Nande Junia’s Explorer Tours
An experience not to be missed.
We were tired from extensive touring (three travelers) and thought of skipping this township visit. Are we glad …
Amazing and authentic tour
Good township tours are very difficult to find. You don’t want anything fake or that some people but on a show just…
Best tour of trip so far!
We arranged a full-day custom tour with Nande. We got to see the sights of the desert and experience the township,…
Best Cultural Tour in Swakopmund
I was looking for a tour that showed the true heart and soul of life in Namibia. By chance, I came across Explorer…
We had such a great time with Theo and Tuyeni in Walvis Bay! From the very beginning, we felt like we were with fri…
This wonderful and important tour takes us into the homes and hearts of the locals of Mondesa. The spirit of commun…
Great value for money
I really enjoyed the Township tour, Dune 7 & Walvis Bay lagoon and Sandboarding in Swakopmund on the desert right o…
Township Tours - Very good
Can know more about the livings of the local people. Different culture, let me learn more about Namibia
Fantastic opportunity to go beyond tourist bubble and see how Namibians actually live
There are tourists. And there are travelers. If you want to get outside the tour bus/souvenir shop bubble, this is …
Private tour to Walvis Bay , Dune7 , Close to heart
I had a private Walvis bay duen 7 tour from swakopmund , It was an solo trip for me . guide FESTUS was an wonderful…
Deep insight in life in a township
Authentic and informative. Experienced and motivated local guides answers all questions. We were invited to a tradi…
Great experience with friendly knowledgeable guides
Theo and Thirstus gave us a good tour of the township explaining how the people live. We met Mme Hilaria and her da…
Great shuttle service with super friendly driver(s)! Would definitely recommend :-) baie dankie!!!!!
Great experience, must do!
Most of the tourist who visit Swakopmund city prefers to do some of the activities such as dune board or water spor…
Tour of Mondesa township
We had a very knowleadgeable and witty tour guide. He narrated the history and development of Mondesa, as if he was…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Explorer Cape Cross seal colony Day Tour
- Explorer Cape Cross seal colony Day Tour will start at 12:00 AM. Discover and book Explorer Cape Cross seal colony Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Explorer Cape Cross seal colony Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Explorer Cape Cross seal colony Day Tour price starts from $92.31. Discover and book Explorer Cape Cross seal colony Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Explorer Cape Cross seal colony Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Explorer Cape Cross seal colony Day Tour on Tripadvisor