Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Pre-book a transfer a tour of one of the hotels where our guests reside from the city of Essaouira to the beach Moulay Bouzerktoune and stop wasting time and effort looking at bus schedules, and wait in the queue to get an uncomfortable seat next to many people. Book a private, relaxed and comfortable excursion from Essaouira to Moulay Bouzertoune Beach.
- You'll start atN 396 Avenue Abou Alaa Al MaariOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Essaouira RampartsStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedRates from 30 € / pers. - Min. 2 pax. - * Departure from Essaouira: between 8:00 am and 9:30 am (taking charge of the hotel) * Passage along the coastal road to Safi * Stop for taking pictures in "Panoramic view of the village" * Stop at the beach 'Mly Bouzerktoune', "feet in the water" * Coffee break and / or meal (according to the customer's wishes) * Passage by coastal road to 'Had Dra' * Stop and visit a traditional pottery gallery (clay, sculptures ....) * Stop at the Oasis of Ain L'Hjar "Sources of stones" * Stop & Visit - Tasting in the wine estate of the famous 'Val d'Argan': 4 small glasses accompanied by Tapas * Visit of a Cooperative production of Argan oil * Return to Essaouira with a photo stop in Azlef "Panoramic view"Read more
- You'll end atN 396 Avenue Abou Alaa Al MaariN 396 Avenue Abou Alaa Al Maari, Essaouira, MoroccoPick up from the hotel, departure time between 08:00 and 09:30.See address & details
N 396 Avenue Abou Alaa Al Maari, Essaouira, Morocco
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Essaouira Ramparts
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Greg Tours
Days out with Soufiane from Greg Tours
We went out on two trips with Soufiane who speaks good English (as well as other languages).Both vehicles from Greg…
We booked a guided tour to a Berber market. Soufiane was very friendly and spoke very good english. We ate some ver…
Great service with really professional staff
This agency has met all expectations, great vehicles and emphasizing really efficient assistance. Thanks Greg Tours…
Day trip with Soufiane
My Family and I dit a day trip with Soufina. It was a great trip and a wounderful day. Soufine was a lovely guide.…
World class service
Given that we booked accommodation outside Essaouira main town and didn't hire a car, we relied a lot on Greg Tours…
great service and beautiful clean and new cars
very friendly and efficient service with excellent new and very clean cars - well located agency and easy to unders…
Very reliable tourist transport with good English. Price was always agreed at the outset and no quibble or fuss ma…
My family booked transfers from Essouira to Agadir and back again, we had Soufiane as our driver, who is a fantas…
Hired a car with my girlfriend and the service from Saiid was brilliant. The car was delivered to my hotel 20 minu…
Great road trip!
Thanks to Soufiane and Greg tours to be there for us! It was a great trip, and Soufiane was an amazing driver, trav…
Tour from Marrakesh to Merzouga
A really professional company! We did a tour from Marrakesh to Merzouga with Soufiane Aknaou. He is a very helpful …
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 259 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 1/2 Day - Beach "Beach MOULAY BOUZERKTOUNE"
- 1/2 Day - Beach "Beach MOULAY BOUZERKTOUNE" will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book 1/2 Day - Beach "Beach MOULAY BOUZERKTOUNE" on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 1/2 Day - Beach "Beach MOULAY BOUZERKTOUNE" on Tripadvisor
- 1/2 Day - Beach "Beach MOULAY BOUZERKTOUNE" price starts from $37.51. Discover and book 1/2 Day - Beach "Beach MOULAY BOUZERKTOUNE" on Tripadvisor
- 1/2 Day - Beach "Beach MOULAY BOUZERKTOUNE" cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 1/2 Day - Beach "Beach MOULAY BOUZERKTOUNE" on Tripadvisor