Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
3 hours dromedary ride
Place Moulaiy Hassan, Essaouira, Morocco
Returns to original departure point
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Overnight accommodation
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - Essaouira Beach
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Personal travel insurance (number and company) is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
This is an great trip! Highly recommend if you are looking into it and don't mind roughing it for one night.
This was a great expedition. We were collected from the main square in Essaouira and then driven to Ranch de Diabat about 10 minutes away. We left most of our belongings at the ranch, were each given a dromedary and set off with just our small back packs. Each dromedary is tied…
Date of experience: December 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Ranch de Diabat
Life with the Ranch do Diabat horses is so much better!
I started my horse riding journey as a total beginner at the beginning of February 2021. I knew I was in good hands…
6 days in the dessert by Zagora
This was the ultimate dream come true ! With 5 ladies we went into the dessert on Stallions ! Approx 6 hours per da…
Horseback riding by the sea!
My boyfriend and I went for an hour ride by the sea and through the dunes. I am an experienced rider and was able t…
Fantastic camel tour with impressive care for animals
We visited the ranch for a 2 hour camel tour with Mustafa as our guide. It was obvious to see how much he cared for…
Well cared for Horses and Beautiful, Soulful Stables.
Incredible Place, highly professional with excellent guides, attention to detail and safety. The horses are forwar…
Mustafa was amazing! We had a wonderful time out on the camels, lovely walk along the beach, in the sea and along t…
Amazing camel ride!
Mustaffa was incredible. My friend and I went on a 2 hour Camel trek and it was just beautiful. I have never done a…
Calm Camels with the Camel Whisperer!
We took the recommendation to go to Ranch de Diabat rather than beach camel ride and we are so glad we did. We got…
Ranch de Diabet Essaouira
If you enjoy outdoor activities this place is a must. quad bike rides down the beach, and the same for horse ridin…
We did the 1-hour dromedary ride. Mustafa (our guide) was great, he made me feel very comfortable (I was a bit scar…
Brilliant camel ride with Mustafa
The 2hr camel ride with Mustafa was great. We rode on Gobi and Alladin and they both seemed like very happy/healthy…
Great experience and well cared for animals
We did two trips with Ranch Diabat. First we did the 2 hour dromedary trip and liked the place so much we came back…
Dune Ship at it's best!
Actually we just forgot to write a review, so we do it for one year later. We booked the 1h trip. It was a great e…
Exhilarating and fun.
We were quite pleased with our 2 hour experience quad biking.. Excellent guide and interesting terrain to challenge…
Excellent time with well cared for Dromedaries
We had a lovely time exploring the dunes and beaches of Diabat on the back of some very calm and loving dromedaries…
- Essaouira Beach, Sidi Kaouki
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 259 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-hour Dromedary Ride in Essaouira with Diner and Overnight
- 3-hour Dromedary Ride in Essaouira with Diner and Overnight will start at 3:00 PM. Discover and book 3-hour Dromedary Ride in Essaouira with Diner and Overnight on Tripadvisor
- 3-hour Dromedary Ride in Essaouira with Diner and Overnight price starts from $124.95. Discover and book 3-hour Dromedary Ride in Essaouira with Diner and Overnight on Tripadvisor
- 3-hour Dromedary Ride in Essaouira with Diner and Overnight cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3-hour Dromedary Ride in Essaouira with Diner and Overnight on Tripadvisor
- 3-hour Dromedary Ride in Essaouira with Diner and Overnight is hosted by Ranch de Diabat. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ranch de Diabat on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-hour Dromedary Ride in Essaouira with Diner and Overnight on Tripadvisor