Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local Native Rainforest Kayak Guide
- Bottled water
- Professional driver and guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan
- Ethnic Lunch at Village.
- Whitesocks Pay It Forward Initiative USD10
- Bring along personal First Aid Kit
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11036P51
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Things To Bring:
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Insect Repellent
- Water Resistant Dry Bag
- Kayaking Paddling Shoes
- Camera / Hat / Cap
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Semenggoh Orangutan with Rainforest Kayaking from Kuching
What you can expect during your visit
- Please bring your own sanitizer
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Semenggoh Orangutan with Rainforest Kayaking from Kuching?
- Semenggoh Orangutan with Rainforest Kayaking from Kuching price starts from $140.00. Discover and book Semenggoh Orangutan with Rainforest Kayaking from Kuching on Tripadvisor
- What is the Semenggoh Orangutan with Rainforest Kayaking from Kuching cancellation policy?
- Semenggoh Orangutan with Rainforest Kayaking from Kuching cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Semenggoh Orangutan with Rainforest Kayaking from Kuching on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Semenggoh Orangutan with Rainforest Kayaking from Kuching?
- Semenggoh Orangutan with Rainforest Kayaking from Kuching is hosted by Magunatip Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Magunatip Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Semenggoh Orangutan with Rainforest Kayaking from Kuching on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11036P51
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass bySemenggoh Nature Reserve
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great one day trip!
Fantastic way to see the Park if you have a day. Smooth travel from our hotel through to the Park and a great guide…
A little disappointed to what we were expecting due to nursery being closed
Lovely walk through the forest Great conservation work in their semi nature environment Feeding is on a table tha…
A must do in Kota Kinabalu
Highly recommend this tour - transfers to/from our hotel in Kota Kinabalu were on time in a clean and comfortable v…
An Unforgettable Experience
This was a wonderful day. I had the best guide ever. My guide was Antoni. He was very knowledgeable and gave me tip…
Beautiful creatures great project
Such a great place, the work they undertake to protect the species is fantastic far more than a centre. Learn aroun…
I would only go once.
Bathrooms are dated and need to be improved. The ship is very dated. Food very good as well as crew.
Fun day out in Bako Park
Went with Borneo Adventures and Lemon was our guide. Exciting speed boat ride to a beautiful beach and saw wild boa…
Amazing trip to Cameroon highlands
Had a lovely experience. Amazing tour guides. They showed us everywhere and taught us the history. It was such a go…
Offloaded. Overbooked they said
We were canceled out unilaterally. Overbooked they said. Offered following day. Didn’t want it. Still awaiting refu…
Family of 4
Worth to see but too overpriced better to take a taxi and go by yourself. However our driver was good and helpful…
Beautiful and humbling experience for seeing the oerang oetans
Stunning experience! We saw 5 oerang oetans including a young babe (born in Jan-22) at the morning feeding. You can…
Great day out. The village was lovely and our guide very friendly and informative. We were lucky to see an orangut…
Y Q Z00
We had a great day to Malacca
We really enjoyed the day to Malacca because the Tour Guide Ben was very knowledgeable and kindness. We did see a l…
An amazing and wonderful tour. Thoroughly recommend!
We had an awesome day. My daughter and I were lucky to be the only ones on tour as I guess the country has only sta…
Orangatan in the wild
This was part of an organised trip. If you can only park near the gate it is a 1.5km walk. The rangers call the ora…