Klias Wetland River Safari Tour
By Asni Global
Depart from the city hotel and the journey takes approximately 2 hours drive to the Southern part of Kota Kinabalu. Enjoy the scenic view as you pass through paddy fields, oil palm plantation and native houses among others. - Experience the local way of life in several small towns - Enjoy the amazing surroundings as you cruise down the river - Witness the wildlife and see the many different monkey species in the wetlands - Savor a delicious light refreshment and dinner and take some time to relax with great views around you - Finish your day with the most memorable experience, admiring the unique dance of fireflies after sunset
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Boat Cruise
- Light Refreshment
- Pick-up and drop-off from Kota kinabalu City Hotels
- Tour with English speaking guide
- Transport by Air-Conditioned Car/Coach
- Entry/Admission - Klias Wetlands
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius). An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius). An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103600P184
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Raincoat, Hat / cap, Insect repellent, Mineral water, Binocular, Extra cloth for changing in case of raining
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Klias Wetland River Safari Tour?
- Klias Wetland River Safari Tour price starts from $62.70. Discover and book Klias Wetland River Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Klias Wetland River Safari Tour cancellation policy?
- Klias Wetland River Safari Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Klias Wetland River Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Klias Wetland River Safari Tour?
- Klias Wetland River Safari Tour is hosted by Asni Global. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asni Global on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Klias Wetland River Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Klias Wetland River Safari Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Klias Wetland River Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103600P184
- You'll start atKota KinabaluOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Klias WetlandsStop: 6 hours - Admission included1430hrs Depart from the city hotel and the journey takes approximately 2 hours drive to the Southern part of Kota Kinabalu. Enjoy the scenic view as you pass through paddy fields, oil palm plantation and native houses among others. Upon arrival, light refreshment (local tea / coffee served with local cakes) is served in the typical village house. With the bizarre-looking proboscis monkeys gaining as much popularity with the tourists as the Orang Utan, the Klias Wetland with its large proboscis population is fast becoming the latest ecotourism destination in Sabah. These tree-dwelling animals normally hunt for food in the evenings so many boat cruises depart the Kota Klias jetty at around 1600hrs. Other riverside residents that may be spotted are macaques, crocodiles, monitor lizards, tree snakes and birds such as the eagle. Back on the jetty enjoy a natural light show when thousands of fireflies put on a glowing performance for your benefit. A sumptuous kampong styled dinner is served. After dinner, return to Kota Kinabalu.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Really fun and beautiful river ride
A very fun activety but be prepared to be soaking wet. Swimware or tights and T-shirt are recommended and don't bri…
Worst experience ever
Very bad experience as the company deducted the money but never show up and canceled the trip without notification.…
It huge but comfortable, every single corner there are probably sign which is easy to Walk and the in & out
Review of tour February 13 2020
First of all, what is written in the description is accurate- your booking pays for hotel pickup/travel to Genting …
Amazing trip to Cameron Highlands!!
Had a great trip with Harry. He was at our hotel in agreed time, he did all to show us as much as possible, he was …
Can't speak highly enough of this tour. When we were picked up (exactly at the time quoted) a miracle in KL traffic…
Gorgeous animals and sanctuary
The sanctuary is well maintained, the trainers are so lovely and polite, they promote safe interaction with the ele…
Good day out
Disappointing that we were unable to see bathing etc as it would have been a long wait in the day .Nice to see that…
We went to this tour on Sunday, 5th January 2020. Truthfully, we were not sure if the tour is possible, because we …
A good experience
It was a really good day were me and my wife could enjoy a little more about Malaysia countryside and get to know t…
Overall a nice place to visit on your on your own if you can make arrangements. The sanctuary itself was nice. Film…
We had a amazing trip to see the Orang Utan And then stop on way home to see the temple at Perak Tong. The driver …
Thank you Maram
I booked the tour for myself and my wife during our honeymoon. We explored the Batu Caves and took a trip to Camer…
Cruise was ok , food lovely however it was all very rushed and over within 2 hours. No relaxing drink pre meal to w…
Elephantom sanctuary tour
Great tour, elephant sanctuaryl is an amazing place and definitely worth a visit. Unfortunately water levels were t…