Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Admire the Islam-inspired architectural design; Transfer services; Unique Tun Mustapha Building; Enjoy the stunning sunset; Instagram photo place: University of Sabah.
- You'll start atSabahOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Signal Hill Observatory PlatformStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Universiti Malaysia SabahStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Tanjung Aru BeachStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Tun Mustapha TowerStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSabahSabah, MalaysiaSee address & details
- Transfer services for central hotels
- Entrance fee for some of the attractions
- Guided tour
- Afternoon tea at 5-star hotel
- Entry/Admission - Signal Hill Observatory Platform
- Entry/Admission - Universiti Malaysia Sabah
- Entry/Admission - Tanjung Aru Beach
- Entry/Admission - Tun Mustapha Tower
- Tickets of Kota Kinabalu City Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Absolutely worth every cent, would go again and would travel from Australia just to see this show again
Day Trip to Mount Kinabalu and to the hot springs park
The Day started with the groups going around the hotels to pick up the tourists before heading up to the attraction…
Dissapointing but wonderful
Knowing Disneyland was closed ,we still wanted to ride the Disney train out we walked al through & had lunch at the…
Absolutely unforgettable experience
Absolutely unforgettable experience. Full glass cabin, which I had for myself. Amazing views, breathtaking!!! If y…
What I booked was not what I got
I booked this trip specifically because it was a trip to Mt. Kinabula. The first item on the itinerary is Mt. Kinab…
Total Rip Off - DONT PURCHASE TICKETS THROUGH TRIPADVISOR
The Tower tour is excellent but I bought the ticket through this TRIPADVISOR site. I paid 70% more than I needed to…
Don't miss it
Nice place not far big and organize clean good gift shops nice games not rush BUT not all of the staff spea…
Overall great tour, very lovely guide What I liked : We got to see Mount Kinabalu, the Poring Hot Spring spot is r…
Breathtaking View of Mount Kinabalu
Overall it was a good expereice, we had to take a longer route to the Poring springs and fish Spa due to road const…
A highlight of our trip to HK
We went as a family of five (kids aged 24, 14, and 11) for the 6:30 pm sail in November 2019, and it was a highligh…
Convenient and worthy!
Buying the park ticket with Trip,com was a great deal! Apart from being a bit cheaper than the actual price, it als…
Disney - Hong Kong Style
Loved the Disney touches on the MTR train to the resort - Mickey hand holders and statues.... Great day - we went o…
Well worth a visit while in Saigon. At 200.000 VND it is reasonably priced particularly when compared to Landmark 8…
One of the best shows I have ever seen. Absolutely amazing. Spell bounding, the engineering magnificent
I have 2 open tickets for child age 3-11 years old.valid till 9 jan 2020. Kindly pm me if interested.
- Duration: 5h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Malaysia Kota Kinabalu City Half-day Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Malaysia Kota Kinabalu City Half-day Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Malaysia Kota Kinabalu City Half-day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Malaysia Kota Kinabalu City Half-day Tour?
Malaysia Kota Kinabalu City Half-day Tour price starts from $20.52. Discover and book Malaysia Kota Kinabalu City Half-day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Malaysia Kota Kinabalu City Half-day Tour cancellation policy?
Malaysia Kota Kinabalu City Half-day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Malaysia Kota Kinabalu City Half-day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Malaysia Kota Kinabalu City Half-day Tour?
Malaysia Kota Kinabalu City Half-day Tour is hosted by Aotutour.com. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Aotutour.com on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Malaysia Kota Kinabalu City Half-day Tour on Tripadvisor