Kiulu White Water River Rafting
By Asni Global
Depart from the city hotel in the morning. The journey will take about 1½ hours drive to Tamparuli area. As you arrive at the ending point, stopover for light refreshment and participants can change clothes. After that, continue up to the starting point at Pukak or Sukang.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off from Kota kinabalu City Hotels
- Transport by Air-Conditioned Car/Coach
- Tour with English speaking guide
- Rafting Equipment
- Life Jacket
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius). An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius). An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103600P116
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kiulu White Water River Rafting?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kiulu White Water River Rafting on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kiulu White Water River Rafting?
- Kiulu White Water River Rafting price starts from $65.30. Discover and book Kiulu White Water River Rafting on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kiulu White Water River Rafting cancellation policy?
- Kiulu White Water River Rafting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kiulu White Water River Rafting on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kiulu White Water River Rafting?
- Kiulu White Water River Rafting is hosted by Asni Global. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asni Global on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kiulu White Water River Rafting on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103600P116
- You'll start atKota KinabaluOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tamparuli Suspension BridgeStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Kiulu RiverStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Worst experience ever
Very bad experience as the company deducted the money but never show up and canceled the trip without notification.…
It huge but comfortable, every single corner there are probably sign which is easy to Walk and the in & out
Review of tour February 13 2020
First of all, what is written in the description is accurate- your booking pays for hotel pickup/travel to Genting …
Amazing trip to Cameron Highlands!!
Had a great trip with Harry. He was at our hotel in agreed time, he did all to show us as much as possible, he was …
Can't speak highly enough of this tour. When we were picked up (exactly at the time quoted) a miracle in KL traffic…
Gorgeous animals and sanctuary
The sanctuary is well maintained, the trainers are so lovely and polite, they promote safe interaction with the ele…
Good day out
Disappointing that we were unable to see bathing etc as it would have been a long wait in the day .Nice to see that…
We went to this tour on Sunday, 5th January 2020. Truthfully, we were not sure if the tour is possible, because we …
A good experience
It was a really good day were me and my wife could enjoy a little more about Malaysia countryside and get to know t…
Overall a nice place to visit on your on your own if you can make arrangements. The sanctuary itself was nice. Film…
We had a amazing trip to see the Orang Utan And then stop on way home to see the temple at Perak Tong. The driver …
Thank you Maram
I booked the tour for myself and my wife during our honeymoon. We explored the Batu Caves and took a trip to Camer…
Cruise was ok , food lovely however it was all very rushed and over within 2 hours. No relaxing drink pre meal to w…
Elephantom sanctuary tour
Great tour, elephant sanctuaryl is an amazing place and definitely worth a visit. Unfortunately water levels were t…
wonderful tour with the best guide ever
We enjoyed this tour mainly because of our outstanding guide Rajan who told us a lot about the country and the peop…
More to explore in Kota Kinabalu
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
A very fun activety but be prepared to be soaking wet. Swimware or tights and T-shirt are recommended and don't bring any water sensitive electronics unless you have a real waterproof wetbag. The river ride takes place in middlesized inflateble rubberboats and every participant get equipped with a life jacket, an helmet and a paddle. The ride is about 8 kilometers and takes approx. 1.5 hours. The guides sometimes make a break for swimming. There are many rapids and it depends on the water level in the river how violent they are. A couple of persons fell out of the boat in two or three places so you should be prepared for that to happend. The water is warm and nice and it is just to body surf down the rapid until you reach calmer water where you can enter the boat again. The ride is also very beautiful with lush and high trees on the shores. We four (two couples) really liked this activety. When the ride is over you change to dry clothes and have a complementary lunch that also was very good. A perfect tour!
Written February 12, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hello, isit possible to Pick Up 9 A.M. at the Ferry Pier. We arrive with the Cruise Ship AIDA Vita at the 26.12.2019 8A.M.