Cultural Night Tour From Kota Kinabalu
By Asni Global
See Kota Kinabalu’s lively nightlife unfold before your eyes as the sun sets on the South China Sea. Stroll through the bustling night market, admire a beautiful sunset from splendid Signal Hill, and indulge in a fresh seafood dinner as locals perform traditional dances to authentic Malaysian songs. - Kota Kinabalu's thriving nightlife & city lights - Bargain-hunting & street eats at the bustling night market - Signal Hill—wondrous cityscape & ocean views - Spirited performance of traditional Sabah dance - Delicious & freshly prepared seafood dinner
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Kota Kinabalu City Hotels)
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Kota Kinabalu
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Kota Kinabalu City Waterfront
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (3km radius). An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (3km radius). An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103600P118
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cultural Night Tour From Kota Kinabalu?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cultural Night Tour From Kota Kinabalu on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cultural Night Tour From Kota Kinabalu?
- Cultural Night Tour From Kota Kinabalu price starts from $63.61. Discover and book Cultural Night Tour From Kota Kinabalu on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cultural Night Tour From Kota Kinabalu cancellation policy?
- Cultural Night Tour From Kota Kinabalu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cultural Night Tour From Kota Kinabalu on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cultural Night Tour From Kota Kinabalu?
- Cultural Night Tour From Kota Kinabalu is hosted by Asni Global. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asni Global on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cultural Night Tour From Kota Kinabalu on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103600P118
- You'll start atKota KinabaluOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kota Kinabalu City WaterfrontStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Signal Hill Observatory PlatformStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Night Market, Kota KinabaluStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Kampung Nelayan Floating Seafood Market RestaurantStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Worst experience ever
Very bad experience as the company deducted the money but never show up and canceled the trip without notification.…
It huge but comfortable, every single corner there are probably sign which is easy to Walk and the in & out
Review of tour February 13 2020
First of all, what is written in the description is accurate- your booking pays for hotel pickup/travel to Genting …
Amazing trip to Cameron Highlands!!
Had a great trip with Harry. He was at our hotel in agreed time, he did all to show us as much as possible, he was …
Can't speak highly enough of this tour. When we were picked up (exactly at the time quoted) a miracle in KL traffic…
Gorgeous animals and sanctuary
The sanctuary is well maintained, the trainers are so lovely and polite, they promote safe interaction with the ele…
Good day out
Disappointing that we were unable to see bathing etc as it would have been a long wait in the day .Nice to see that…
We went to this tour on Sunday, 5th January 2020. Truthfully, we were not sure if the tour is possible, because we …
A good experience
It was a really good day were me and my wife could enjoy a little more about Malaysia countryside and get to know t…
Overall a nice place to visit on your on your own if you can make arrangements. The sanctuary itself was nice. Film…
We had a amazing trip to see the Orang Utan And then stop on way home to see the temple at Perak Tong. The driver …
Thank you Maram
I booked the tour for myself and my wife during our honeymoon. We explored the Batu Caves and took a trip to Camer…
Cruise was ok , food lovely however it was all very rushed and over within 2 hours. No relaxing drink pre meal to w…
Elephantom sanctuary tour
Great tour, elephant sanctuaryl is an amazing place and definitely worth a visit. Unfortunately water levels were t…
wonderful tour with the best guide ever
We enjoyed this tour mainly because of our outstanding guide Rajan who told us a lot about the country and the peop…