Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Kota Kinabalu is close to downtown and is a very quiet island, so you can feel like a private beach, and the surrounding environment is so well maintained that you can see the clear sight even when enjoying snorkeling. Enjoy various snorkeling points and get Free hammocks, sunbeds and kayaks! ----------------- ITINERARY ----------------- •09:00 Meeting at hotel lobby •Getting ready for Dinawan Island Hopping Tour •First-class snorkeling and kayaking •Current knowledge lunch •Secondary snorkeling, kayaking •Free time after meal •15:30 Go to hotel * Schedule may change depending on local situation
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass bySapi IslandManukan IslandKota Kinabalu City MosquePoring Hot Springs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tourist land, marina fee
- Snorkeling equipment
- Buffet lunch
- Local guides
- Kayak, sunbeds and hammocks
- Entry/Admission - Dinawan Island
- All things not included
- Other personal expenses
- Other equipment (flippers, mosquito repellent, etc.)
- Individual traveler insurance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Materials : Bathing suit, aqua shoes, towel, camera, water, sun cream, extra clothes, hat, etc.
- Minimum order: 2 persons
- Please print a voucher that you received via e-mail or prepare your e-voucher
- The day before the tour, a local representative will send you a detailed Kakao Talk
- If you have not received the tour guide, please contact us by local contact.
- If you are late in your time of use, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Hopping tours may change or be canceled depending on the situation.
- The exact meeting time will be announced separately via KakaoTalk the day before the tour.
- Please include your hotel name, address, contact information, and cacao talk ID exactly when you make your reservation.
- Please check whether you can add friends to KakaoTalk.
- If you do not receive the tour guide, please contact the emergency contact point listed below.
- Due to local circumstances, the tour is likely to be canceled on that day. If canceled due to local circumstances, 100% refund will be possible. If canceled due to cancellation, refund will not be possible.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Korina Tour
I would have liked to see more of the gardens on this trip.
The tour guide was not needed if we were given a map of the theme park. I was looking forward to looking at the Win…
Penguin magic and what tigers!
Loved the experience and would highly recommend the time to visit this unique zoo. We went primarily to see the pe…
Asahiyama Zoo & Shirogane Blue Pond Tour
Overrall the tour is good, For Asahiyama Zoo not all the section is open, example the reptile only open at 1500. Ho…
The company canceled 15 min before they were supposed to arrive.
There are many things you should know. The booking is not definitive until you receive a confirmation that could ta…
Amazing snow view and useful horse oil souvenir.
This one day trip helped me to explore Furano in a day, unfortunately it was winter so we couldn't see the blue pon…
Driving a car from new Chintose airport to Blue Pond is very convinience and spend not much time to the destinatio…
During the booking of this tour, we specifically selected the English tour. However, 99% of the time our tour guide…
Well organised and intensive tour
I booked the tour package online and received the confirmation the next day. We met up with the guide and the grou…
Your guide joe Lee was great!
The tour itself was rather rushing and lunch was disappointing but the tour guide was great and entertaining and in…
Time spent with Family
We were picked up from the hotel promptly, the drive was about 1 hour to the collection/welcome point, we were then…
Asahiyama zoo and blue pond
This should NOT be called as such as there was NO visit to blue pond. No mention nor any reason was given.
Wonderful Customer Service
Professional customer service. Booked but didn't get to go on this trip. Very grateful for how they handled my case…
We had a wonderful and informative guide in Joe Lee. He advises us what to do and what to get first during lunch bu…
I'd have given a 5, but snorkeling was limited to a few locations for general tourists. Others, who reside at the r…
Had a blast
These guys were very professional and their equipment was first rate. The guides were very helpful and spoke perfec…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Hopping Tour in Dinawan Island
What time does Hopping Tour in Dinawan Island start?
Hopping Tour in Dinawan Island will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Hopping Tour in Dinawan Island on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Hopping Tour in Dinawan Island?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hopping Tour in Dinawan Island on Tripadvisor
How much is Hopping Tour in Dinawan Island?
Hopping Tour in Dinawan Island price starts from $97.44. Discover and book Hopping Tour in Dinawan Island on Tripadvisor
What is the Hopping Tour in Dinawan Island cancellation policy?
Hopping Tour in Dinawan Island cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Hopping Tour in Dinawan Island on Tripadvisor