Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Lunch ( Packed Lunch)
- Bottled water
- Local guide ( English Speaking Guide)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( Hotels in Kota Kinabalu area)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please present and prepared yourself before trekking as listed below: [ ] Quick dry bright colour T-shirt [ ] Three quarter or long quick dry pant [ ] Sport/running or trekking shoe with sock [ ] Cap and Sun glasses [ ] 1.5liter water [ ] Insect repellant [ ] Sunscreen >30spf [ ] Personal 1st aid kit and own medications [ ] Walking Pole [ ] Snacks [ ] Camera [ ] Poncho / Baju hujan [ ] Spare dry cloth(leave in the car) *Please waterproof your items.
- Additional charge for outskirt hotel pick up
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our experience with Top Peak Travel was amazing. One of the most important things is that everyone in Top Peak is extremely professional (hi William!) and passionate about their work and the beautiful Borneo they live in (hi Charles!). Our 3 day 2 night jungle adventure was…
Date of experience: April 2018
Response from Media T, Creative Content & Social Media Marketing Executive at Kawang Forest Reserve Trekking
Responded Jun 19, 2018
Hi Katya M! Thank you so much for sharing your experience of your trip and our services to you! It is our pleasure to provide our guest with the best services for their trip here in Sabah Borneo. Looking forward to seeing you again for your next jungle trekking adventure here in Sabah Borneo! :)
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Top Peak Travel
Slightly differences between culture, but it is worth to explore and discover them.
Travelling is one of the enjoyable activities for most of us. One of the crucial things to improve is waiting for c…
2 great days in Borneo with Top Peak
Great experience with Top Peak over two days. We did rafting/zip line one day and a private Mt Kinabalu/Poring Hot…
2N3D stay at Kinabatangan River
While few details were provided about the activity at time of booking, it turned to be a great experience. We were …
KOTA KINABALU - 4 DAYS TOUR
Enjoyed most of the outdoor activities like water rafting, atc, sipling etc,. Lunch provided were good. Bus drive…
magnificent guide service with unforgettable wildlife experience
i spent 5 days start from Sandakan and finished in Telupid with guide Charles. he was so great on wildlife knowledg…
Best tour company i have ever worked with!!
Hands down such an amazing team from booking the trip to during the trip and even months after i have asked there h…
9 nights tour - Borneo explorer
Wow! Amazing tour which did not disappoint! From start to finish, Charles our tour guide made us feel very welcome …
Kota Kinabalu Cooking Class
It was a really amazing experience, we spent some time on a local market, everything was explained to us, we could …
Firstly, I must say Nick from Top Peak Travel went out of his way, over & above to make this happen. I had wanted t…
We just had the best experience with Marianna, Florian and Charles. The market visit was fantastic. Opened our eyes…
A trip to Kinabatangan River
The trip included collection from and return to Sandakan airport, transfer to the Kinabatangan river, overnight acc…
10 days adventure on Borneo - with our guide Charles. We loved the whole experience.
We were visiting Borneo as a part of our honeymoon. Our guide Charles was not only helpful and knowledgeable about …
Experience the jungle with ease
What Saloma is doing in her beautiful house is probably the best and certainly unique way to come in contact with t…
Amazing Borneo experience thanks to Nick
We did Kuching, home stay (saloma), Mulu and Kota kinabalu all organized through Nick. We had an amazing time, effi…
Top Peak Travel fantastic organisation for us. Highly Recommend.
Everything Walter at TOP PEAK TRAVEL in Kota Kinubalu organised for us turned to gold! We particularly loved the v…
- Top Peak Travel
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Kawang Forest Reserve Trekking
- Kawang Forest Reserve Trekking price starts from $74.36. Discover and book Kawang Forest Reserve Trekking on Tripadvisor
- Kawang Forest Reserve Trekking cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kawang Forest Reserve Trekking on Tripadvisor
- Kawang Forest Reserve Trekking is hosted by Top Peak Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Top Peak Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kawang Forest Reserve Trekking on Tripadvisor