per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 7 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- BBQ Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Boat Transfer
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11036P29
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All transfers and half/full day tours-NO refund for cancellation received within 24 hours
- Sabah Tourism Requirements: Guest Name List
- Full Name / Age / Nationality
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Gaya Island Trek & Sapi Island from Kota Kinabalu
What you can expect during your visit
- Please bring your own Sanitizer
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Gaya Island Trek & Sapi Island from Kota Kinabalu?
- Gaya Island Trek & Sapi Island from Kota Kinabalu price starts from $170.00. Discover and book Gaya Island Trek & Sapi Island from Kota Kinabalu on Tripadvisor
- What is the Gaya Island Trek & Sapi Island from Kota Kinabalu cancellation policy?
- Gaya Island Trek & Sapi Island from Kota Kinabalu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gaya Island Trek & Sapi Island from Kota Kinabalu on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Gaya Island Trek & Sapi Island from Kota Kinabalu?
- Gaya Island Trek & Sapi Island from Kota Kinabalu is hosted by Magunatip Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Magunatip Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gaya Island Trek & Sapi Island from Kota Kinabalu on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11036P29
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
I would only go once.
Bathrooms are dated and need to be improved. The ship is very dated. Food very good as well as crew.
Fun day out in Bako Park
Went with Borneo Adventures and Lemon was our guide. Exciting speed boat ride to a beautiful beach and saw wild boa…
Amazing trip to Cameroon highlands
Had a lovely experience. Amazing tour guides. They showed us everywhere and taught us the history. It was such a go…
Offloaded. Overbooked they said
We were canceled out unilaterally. Overbooked they said. Offered following day. Didn’t want it. Still awaiting refu…
Family of 4
Worth to see but too overpriced better to take a taxi and go by yourself. However our driver was good and helpful…
Beautiful and humbling experience for seeing the oerang oetans
Stunning experience! We saw 5 oerang oetans including a young babe (born in Jan-22) at the morning feeding. You can…
Great day out. The village was lovely and our guide very friendly and informative. We were lucky to see an orangut…
Y Q Z00
We had a great day to Malacca
We really enjoyed the day to Malacca because the Tour Guide Ben was very knowledgeable and kindness. We did see a l…
An amazing and wonderful tour. Thoroughly recommend!
We had an awesome day. My daughter and I were lucky to be the only ones on tour as I guess the country has only sta…
Orangatan in the wild
This was part of an organised trip. If you can only park near the gate it is a 1.5km walk. The rangers call the ora…
From Canada. I have to say that Malaysia is ghe best country in the world, for us westerners we always praise Ameri…
Not lucky to see orangutang
One can take grab from the city. After buying ticket, shuttle will take you to the feeding area. If you go in fruit…
Semenggoh Orangutan center.
Excellent place. One can get Grab from City. Better to go in morning feeding time. There is shuttle from ticket are…
I had just really little time to visit Cameron Highlands. This tour allowed me to get a good picture of the place a…
Got cheated and rate was high
got better prices there and they have charged me higher irrespective of the currency and they promised me Glass Car…