per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Khoo Kongsi
- Entry/Admission - Fort Cornwallis
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Kek Lok Si Temple
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up and drop off available for hotels in Penang Island
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131538P24
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Penang City Private Half Day Tour With Khoo Kongsi & Kek Lok Si?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Fort Cornwallis
- Khoo Kongsi
- Reclining Buddha Wat Chaiyamangalaram
- Kek Lok Si Temple
- Little India - Penang
- How much is Penang City Private Half Day Tour With Khoo Kongsi & Kek Lok Si?
- Penang City Private Half Day Tour With Khoo Kongsi & Kek Lok Si price starts from $40.33. Discover and book Penang City Private Half Day Tour With Khoo Kongsi & Kek Lok Si on Tripadvisor
- What is the Penang City Private Half Day Tour With Khoo Kongsi & Kek Lok Si cancellation policy?
- Penang City Private Half Day Tour With Khoo Kongsi & Kek Lok Si cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Penang City Private Half Day Tour With Khoo Kongsi & Kek Lok Si on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Penang City Private Half Day Tour With Khoo Kongsi & Kek Lok Si?
- Penang City Private Half Day Tour With Khoo Kongsi & Kek Lok Si is hosted by Penang Tours by Pesona. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Penang Tours by Pesona on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Penang City Private Half Day Tour With Khoo Kongsi & Kek Lok Si on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131538P24
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Armenian StreetStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Khoo KongsiStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Little India - PenangStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Chew JettyStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Dhammikarama Burmese TempleStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Reclining Buddha Wat ChaiyamangalaramStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Fort CornwallisStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Kek Lok Si TempleStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Good tour with an excellent guide
Interesting tour with excellent tour guide. Entopia Butterfly Farm was most enjoyable and arriving early in the day…
Revised, personalised tour of Penang was great
Though we signed up for this tour, due to my mother's mobility issues and the company's recommendation, we modified…
Worth it for any Traveler or tourist
This is great if you’re after a temple to tick off. Most of the ground are free to walk around there plenty of shad…
Fun & educational
I don’t like butterflies and insects but still managed to enjoy this place. There weren’t that many butterflies aro…
One day tour of Penang
Perfect and excellent... good. Tourist guide is professional one. He can introduce a lot of information of Penang..…
The view from Curtis Crest in the Habitat is spectacular
The experience up the Penang hill is made more fun by our tour guide Ms Su Li. She is very engaging and informative…
More to explore in Penang Island
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
First, the good side. The tour carefully select the places we are going to visit. There are two more Buddhist temples, besides Kek Lok Si, to visit in the tour. One is a Thai styl tmeple. The other Burma style . But Kek Lok Si is the main one and rightly so.You do need a car to go up to the main temple. This is a plus.Then we visited The Chew pier before we visit the other main site, the Khoo Kongsi.This sis a lavish community hall of the Khoo clan and is very worth visiting. The guide , Ah Shing, explained reasonably well and is also quite attentive to our need, eg he would start the car earlier so that it is cool down a bit in this hot weather.Howeer, there are four things that the tour need to improve. First, it should arrange a brief lunch. It is unreasonable to expect one could last from 10am to 3 pm without eating something. Second, a bottle of water should bee provided . Simple thing, I know. But it is not done.Third. Given the importance of Buddhism in the local history, I feel the guide do not know enough in this area. Fourth,the wall painting sites are all passed by without opportunity to take photos.
Written January 14, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.