Entopia Butterfly Farm & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
By Penang Tours by Pesona
Meet thousands of magnificent butterflies in the specially designed natural environment of the Penang Butterfly Farm. With over 15,000 free flying butterflies at any one time, this is the largest butterfly and dragonfly garden in Malaysia. Witness over 120 species of rare and exotic tropical butterflies flickering and flitting around you and check out the most unique live tropical insects and small reptiles including scorpions, frogs and other fascinating species. Next is to Tropical Spice Garden. This living garden also features more than 200 species of plants with waterfalls, ponds, caves and other artistic garden features. There is also a hatchery and a 'Preserved Butterflies of the World Museum' to explore! At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off to your hotel.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Tropical Spice Garden
- Entry/Admission - Entopia
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up and drop off available for hotels in Penang Island
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131538P21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Entopia Butterfly Farm & Tropical Spice Garden Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Entopia Butterfly Farm & Tropical Spice Garden Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Entopia Butterfly Farm & Tropical Spice Garden Tour?
- Entopia Butterfly Farm & Tropical Spice Garden Tour price starts from $80.65. Discover and book Entopia Butterfly Farm & Tropical Spice Garden Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Entopia Butterfly Farm & Tropical Spice Garden Tour cancellation policy?
- Entopia Butterfly Farm & Tropical Spice Garden Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Entopia Butterfly Farm & Tropical Spice Garden Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Entopia Butterfly Farm & Tropical Spice Garden Tour?
- Entopia Butterfly Farm & Tropical Spice Garden Tour is hosted by Penang Tours by Pesona. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Penang Tours by Pesona on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Entopia Butterfly Farm & Tropical Spice Garden Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131538P21
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tropical Spice GardenStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2EntopiaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Good tour with an excellent guide
Interesting tour with excellent tour guide. Entopia Butterfly Farm was most enjoyable and arriving early in the day…
Revised, personalised tour of Penang was great
Though we signed up for this tour, due to my mother's mobility issues and the company's recommendation, we modified…
Worth it for any Traveler or tourist
This is great if you’re after a temple to tick off. Most of the ground are free to walk around there plenty of shad…
Average tour. I expect more
First, the good side. The tour carefully select the places we are going to visit. There are two more Buddhist templ…
One day tour of Penang
Perfect and excellent... good. Tourist guide is professional one. He can introduce a lot of information of Penang..…
The view from Curtis Crest in the Habitat is spectacular
The experience up the Penang hill is made more fun by our tour guide Ms Su Li. She is very engaging and informative…
More to explore in Penang Island
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I don’t like butterflies and insects but still managed to enjoy this place. There weren’t that many butterflies around as it had just rained. Fun for kids too!
Written August 4, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.