Explore George Town’s colonial heritage, colorful neighborhoods and craftsmanship on a half day tour to some famous attractions in Penang. Learn about local traditions and cultural, we make sure you see the best of Penang.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Tropical Spice Garden
- Entry/Admission - Khoo Kongsi
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up and drop off available for hotels in Penang Island
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131538P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Penang Half Day City Tour Including Tropical Spice Garden?
- How much is Penang Half Day City Tour Including Tropical Spice Garden?
- Penang Half Day City Tour Including Tropical Spice Garden price starts from $65.39. Discover and book Penang Half Day City Tour Including Tropical Spice Garden on Tripadvisor
- What is the Penang Half Day City Tour Including Tropical Spice Garden cancellation policy?
- Penang Half Day City Tour Including Tropical Spice Garden cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Penang Half Day City Tour Including Tropical Spice Garden on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Penang Half Day City Tour Including Tropical Spice Garden?
- Penang Half Day City Tour Including Tropical Spice Garden is hosted by Penang Tours by Pesona. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Penang Tours by Pesona on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Penang Half Day City Tour Including Tropical Spice Garden on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131538P19
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tropical Spice GardenStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Reclining Buddha Wat ChaiyamangalaramStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Dharmikarama Burmese TempleStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Little India - PenangStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Yap Kongsi TempleStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6St. George's Anglican ChurchStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Kapitan Keling MosqueStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 8Khoo KongsiStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Penang Tours by Pesona
George Town, Malaysia
Joined in March 2019
#5 of 23 Transportation in George Town
- Lyndsey S00Great experience and guide!Our tour guide was personable, kind, funny, knowledgeable, and fun! And I leaned a lot! And both locations we do lovely!
- F637IMtims00Good tour with an excellent guideInteresting tour with excellent tour guide. Entopia Butterfly Farm was most enjoyable and arriving early in the day was great as we missed the crowds which we building as we left. The Tropical Spice Garden not so exciting. The tour was worthwhile just to get out of Georgetown and see other parts of the Island.
- PressNP00Revised, personalised tour of Penang was greatThough we signed up for this tour, due to my mother's mobility issues and the company's recommendation, we modified the final tour to cover Penang Hill, Georgetown (street art, streets, Little India), the Thai and Burmese Buddhist temples, drive down Harmony Street and the Pinang Peranakan Mansion (also in Georgetown). We were really sad to omit Entropia Butterfly Farm, but the guide – Mr Ranjit – said it would eat up too much of our initerary to go there. We also stopped for lunch for my mother. Mr Ranjit's history knowledge and personalised service was wonderful, and we really enjoyed getting to see Penang through its cultural heritage. It will probably cost less to do just Penang Hill and Georgetown tours, but as we needed a personalised version for my mother, this worked out for us.
- R5492ELjacobh00Worth it for any Traveler or touristThis is great if you’re after a temple to tick off. Most of the ground are free to walk around there plenty of shade and places to sit down if you need a break from the sun(shaded obviously) you can pay 2ringgit to enter the rest of the ground which includes the viewing tower. We missed the cable car to the bigger structure above which would have been worth doing so try find that.
- silverspire00Fun & educationalI don’t like butterflies and insects but still managed to enjoy this place. There weren’t that many butterflies around as it had just rained. Fun for kids too!
- Li S00Average tour. I expect moreFirst, the good side. The tour carefully select the places we are going to visit. There are two more Buddhist temples, besides Kek Lok Si, to visit in the tour. One is a Thai styl tmeple. The other Burma style . But Kek Lok Si is the main one and rightly so.You do need a car to go up to the main temple. This is a plus.Then we visited The Chew pier before we visit the other main site, the Khoo Kongsi.This sis a lavish community hall of the Khoo clan and is very worth visiting. The guide , Ah Shing, explained reasonably well and is also quite attentive to our need, eg he would start the car earlier so that it is cool down a bit in this hot weather.Howeer, there are four things that the tour need to improve. First, it should arrange a brief lunch. It is unreasonable to expect one could last from 10am to 3 pm without eating something. Second, a bottle of water should bee provided . Simple thing, I know. But it is not done.Third. Given the importance of Buddhism in the local history, I feel the guide do not know enough in this area. Fourth,the wall painting sites are all passed by without opportunity to take photos.
- EricY129200One day tour of PenangPerfect and excellent... good. Tourist guide is professional one. He can introduce a lot of information of Penang... Awesome
- Stella G00The view from Curtis Crest in the Habitat is spectacularThe experience up the Penang hill is made more fun by our tour guide Ms Su Li. She is very engaging and informative. She is only very helpful and pleasant. The trail in Habitat was very nice and the occasionally swings stationed along the trail makes resting more pleasant and sweer. The children enjoyed the zipline and it is not to be miss. Great fun for children and family. For younger children, they can pair with their parents - great bonding, great memory. The steamboat is disappointing but the view is spectacular.
Buy it with
Penang Half Day City Tour Including Tropical Spice Garden provided by Penang Tours by Pesona
Product Overview: Penang Half Day City Tour Including Tropical Spice Garden
Number of Photos