Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Khoo Kongsi
- Entry/Admission - The TOP Penang
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up and drop off available for hotels in Penang Island
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131538P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Penang Half Day City Tour Including The Top Komtar?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Khoo Kongsi
- The TOP Penang
- Kapitan Keling Mosque
- Reclining Buddha Wat Chaiyamangalaram
- Dharmikarama Burmese Temple
- How much is Penang Half Day City Tour Including The Top Komtar?
- Penang Half Day City Tour Including The Top Komtar price starts from $57.76. Discover and book Penang Half Day City Tour Including The Top Komtar on Tripadvisor
- What is the Penang Half Day City Tour Including The Top Komtar cancellation policy?
- Penang Half Day City Tour Including The Top Komtar cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Penang Half Day City Tour Including The Top Komtar on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Penang Half Day City Tour Including The Top Komtar?
- Penang Half Day City Tour Including The Top Komtar is hosted by Penang Tours by Pesona. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Penang Tours by Pesona on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Penang Half Day City Tour Including The Top Komtar on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131538P18
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Reclining Buddha Wat ChaiyamangalaramStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Dharmikarama Burmese TempleStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Little India - PenangStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Kapitan Keling MosqueStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Yap Kongsi TempleStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6St. George's Anglican ChurchStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Khoo KongsiStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8The TOP PenangStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Good tour with an excellent guide
Interesting tour with excellent tour guide. Entopia Butterfly Farm was most enjoyable and arriving early in the day…
Revised, personalised tour of Penang was great
Though we signed up for this tour, due to my mother's mobility issues and the company's recommendation, we modified…
Worth it for any Traveler or tourist
This is great if you’re after a temple to tick off. Most of the ground are free to walk around there plenty of shad…
Fun & educational
I don’t like butterflies and insects but still managed to enjoy this place. There weren’t that many butterflies aro…
Average tour. I expect more
First, the good side. The tour carefully select the places we are going to visit. There are two more Buddhist templ…
One day tour of Penang
Perfect and excellent... good. Tourist guide is professional one. He can introduce a lot of information of Penang..…
The view from Curtis Crest in the Habitat is spectacular
The experience up the Penang hill is made more fun by our tour guide Ms Su Li. She is very engaging and informative…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Komtar é uma sensação incrivel, um visual maravilhoso, deu um friozinho na barriga, mas vale a pena. Tudo muito lindo em Penang.
Written April 12, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
I'm glad to hear that you had such an amazing experience at Komtar! The stunning view and the thrill it offers must have made it a memorable moment for you. Penang is indeed a place of beauty, and I'm delighted that you found everything there to be wonderful. Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, and if you have any more experiences or recommendations to share, feel free to let us know. We hope to see you again in Penang soon!
Written May 11, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.