Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (sharing basis)
- Professional English-speaking driver cum guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Surcharge for pick-up/drop-off from Penang mainland (Penang mainland: Butterworth, Seberang Jaya, etc)
- Entrance Fees-pay on site (Pinang Peranakan Museum: Adult-MYR25/ Child-MYR12)
- Entrance-Pay on site (Snake Farm inside Snake Temple: MYR8 per person)
- Entry/Admission - Snake Temple
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5772PENTO2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please be ready at least 15 minutes prior to departure time
- Please provide your Penang hotel name upon booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Penang Island Tour Including Snake Temple?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Penang Island Tour Including Snake Temple on Tripadvisor
- How much is Penang Island Tour Including Snake Temple?
- Penang Island Tour Including Snake Temple price starts from $33.73. Discover and book Penang Island Tour Including Snake Temple on Tripadvisor
- What is the Penang Island Tour Including Snake Temple cancellation policy?
- Penang Island Tour Including Snake Temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Penang Island Tour Including Snake Temple on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Penang Island Tour Including Snake Temple?
- Penang Island Tour Including Snake Temple is hosted by Asian Overland Services Tours & Travel Sdn. Bhd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asian Overland Services Tours & Travel Sdn. Bhd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Penang Island Tour Including Snake Temple on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5772PENTO2
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Snake TempleStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Penang Batik FactoryStop: 45 minutesSee detailsPass byBatu Ferringhi BeachAsian Overland Services Tours & Travel Sdn. Bhd
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Asian Overland Services Tours & Travel Sdn. Bhd
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in April 2017
#17 of 194 Outdoor Activities in Kuala Lumpur
- Ajay4travel00Goosebumps!Face the climb or the other side, the view is not for the faint-hearted, but neither is it that you can experience elsewhere - so enjoy the moment, many have lived to tell the tale. The ride up and down are thrilling and just pray that your luck holds where you get to walk in the clouds as well as get them to move away so that you have unparalleled views.
- jeff1955malaysia00Rain forestThe penang hill is located Air Itam in penang island. You can take a funicular train up. Rm6 for malaysian seniors. You will have a spectucular from the top
- KayoSG00Good learningGide was very knowledgeable and we had good learning on the cave. Especially, knowing about bird nest businesses was very interesting.
- GassyDoha00Don't miss out on The Bat Exodus! Simply spectacular!We had a wonderful time at the National Park. Explored 4/5 attractions within 2 days. It was definitely an adventure we will cherish for the rest of our lives.
- JohnMarx9700Step back in timeEnjoyed the hike to the cave. Non slip shoes are a must. Expect wet and slippery trails. Wee worth the risk step carefully when wet. Beautiful plants and insects
- Lsan1700Interesting experienceOur guide, Sazali, from Asian Overland Tour, was friendly and knowledgeable. The caves themselves are also interesting for offering a glimpse into the history and people of the region. Visitors should remember to bring torches if they plan to explore the deeper recesses of the caves.
- rama100Wonderful viewsPretty normal cable car entrance. No plastic water bottles allowed on ride, but available at the top. Weird. The view is well worth it. Very steep ride in spots and many, many meters above the forest. View of water falls, ocean , mountains and lush forest. Good vantage points at the top and just enough signage to point out the geology and sites.
- Paradise77666200Very bad.Terrible! Don’t book this tour! 1. They called one night before to informed they don’t have enough your car to cater to the service at 8am when we booked the tour that starts at 8am. So we agreed to rescheduled to 9am. 2. At 8.57am we arrived at the meeting point, driver showed that he’s still at Brunei immigration which is at least 45mins to an hour away from the meeting point. 3. We called to the service centre, the attendant said 30mins driver can arrive when we knew the driver will not be here by then. When the travel agency could have suggested to cancel the trip and refund to us but they insisted on us waiting here for NOTHING! 4. True enough, 9.37am the driver still far away from the meeting point. So I called a few times the attendant from service centre of the agency dare not to pick up my call by then, when I called a few more times they have no choice but to pick up. 5. By 9.45am, I said if the trip isn’t happening please let us know and not by letting us wait here blindly. Then she called my partner instead to say they will arrange a full refund.
- qrubyc00Niah Caves ExplorationThe caves were interesting and I learnt a lot ! My tour guide Charlie Sazali (from Asia Overland Tour) was really friendly and he shared a lot about Miri in general, the caves’ history and pointed out various animal sightings (bats, swallows, crickets and geckos) within the caves. We departed at 830am from hotel, had a 20-min indoor tour around the interpretation centre (like a mini museum for the Niah Caves as an introduction before our hike); there was some heavy rain so we had to wait a bit before we were allowed to begin our trek (at 11am); we exited the caves at 2.50pm and left Niah national park by 3.30pm. Lunch was slightly late due to our longer excursion (probably due to the rain delay) but it was really tasty and promptly served upon reaching the restaurant. Reached back hotel by 5.45pm. All in all - a great tour and wonderful tour guide ! Would definitely recommend! Note: quite a lot of walking to the caves on wooden plank walkway (3km) and within the caves (2km), and there will be the same walk back - so be prepared for a long walk! Wear shoes that are suitable for trekking / rough terrains and bring poncho in case of rain.
- Hkaman00Bad experienceOne of the worse experience that I have had. The tripadvisor didn’t send me the last version of ticket, imagine we missed the tour in the last minute. I called tripadvisor agent several times and nobody responded. I would never buy my tickets from third party agents. Btw the aquaria by itself seemed very interesting,
- eatlovepray050300Wow! What a magnificient viewLove the oriental village even though most of the shops were still closed. Enjoyed the cable car - it is indeed the steepest ride. Been to a few cable car rides but this is definitely the steepest. Breathtaking views of the bay. A must thing to do when you are in Langkawi.
- Aussie51K00Definitely recommendWas brilliant. Loved the monkeys, such a great experience. Fireflies were impressive. Beautiful spot for dinner.
- Rabihmoo00WonderfulWonderful & lovely, everyone should visit this beautiful place in the capital of Malaysia We will enjoy.
- aleksandrawY6794SB00Great tripThe trip was amazing, and our guide as well. He was right on time and he knew many interesting facts about the nature and caves. It was well worth the money to go with this company instead of going alone. I can only recommend!
- L6511DQjeffp00Pleasant and enjoyable!We had to book hotel accommodation and travel insurance for the Langkawi Travel Bubble last minute from Thailand. Wasim from Asian Overland Services worked tirelessly even till late at night and then tried many times for the travel insurance for my husband until he got the insurance. We feel such service is to be commended and my husband and I would highly recommend their efficient and quick service to all our friends. Overall a very pleasant experience indeed!
Buy it with
Penang Island Tour Including Snake Temple provided by Asian Overland Services Tours & Travel Sdn. Bhd
Product Overview: Penang Island Tour Including Snake Temple
Number of Photos