Private Tour: Ipoh Secrets Full Day Heritage & Orang Utan Island
By Ipoh Secrets
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Guided Tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Orang Utan Island Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Bukit Merah Orang Utan Island Foundation
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Limited boot space for luggages/suitcases
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- • Pick up from any location within Ipoh and Taiping. Let us know your preferred pickup location by filling the optional note for us. • If you've not booked a hotel, contact us with your hotel details once your hotel arrangements are finalized
- Sultan Azlan Shah Airport, Jalan Lapangan Terbang, Pangkalan Latihan Unit Udara Polis, 31350 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10810P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Ipoh Secrets Full Day Heritage & Orang Utan Island?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Ipoh Secrets Full Day Heritage & Orang Utan Island on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour: Ipoh Secrets Full Day Heritage & Orang Utan Island?
- Private Tour: Ipoh Secrets Full Day Heritage & Orang Utan Island price starts from $124.64. Discover and book Private Tour: Ipoh Secrets Full Day Heritage & Orang Utan Island on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: Ipoh Secrets Full Day Heritage & Orang Utan Island cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: Ipoh Secrets Full Day Heritage & Orang Utan Island cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Ipoh Secrets Full Day Heritage & Orang Utan Island on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: Ipoh Secrets Full Day Heritage & Orang Utan Island?
- Private Tour: Ipoh Secrets Full Day Heritage & Orang Utan Island is hosted by Ipoh Secrets. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ipoh Secrets on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Ipoh Secrets Full Day Heritage & Orang Utan Island on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10810P5
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byIpoh Secrets Tours
- 1Bukit Merah Orang Utan Island FoundationStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byMatang Mangrove Forest Reserve
- 2My Charcoal Factory @ Kuala SepetangStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3Hun Leng Heong HangStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4Taiping Lake GardensStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 5Kek Lok Tong Cave Temple and Zen GardensStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 6Ipoh Heritage WalkStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Old city vers intéressant Witherspoon the House Tea. Temples too. Sympathique guide. Good explications.
Amazing tour of Ipoh sights
Fantastic! Customized tour starting with the Heritage Trail. Once John determined what I liked seeing, we went to p…
Best way to see Ipoh
A great experience, relaxed, interesting, and totally flexible to our schedule. Felt like spending a day being show…
Best Tour and Guide in Ipoh
I've been to Ipoh lots of times for food. So this is the first time I've availed a tour to get to know Ipoh on a di…
Ipoh's Secrets with a Local
Stumbled upon this tour on Tripadvisor after reading quite a number of great reviews. It did not disappoint. I…
John was a very friendly, knowledgeable guy, relaxed and accommodating of our requests to adjust our itinerary. Hw …
Enjoyable, informative and non-rushing tour
The tour is a slow paced, informative and enjoyable tour, full of walks to various famous sights of Ipoh City. Thro…
Tour of Ipoh and Taiping including Kuala Sepetang
We were so glad we managed to book 2 tours with Ipoh Secrets quite close to our trip. John our guide/driver was ver…
Enjoyable & Informative Tour
We spent a full day visiting many interesting places around Ipoh with John. He was very informative & accommodating…
Recommended for families
Our family of seniors & children enjoyed our tour with John who shared so much history & culture with us. Thanks fo…
Day well spent to know Ipoh better. My family and I greatly enjoyed the well-planned, well-researched, and well-pa…
This was a private tour. Our guide John, was fantastic. After an authentic breakfast it was a walking tour then ont…
A really enjoyable tour of Ipoh and surrounds
I didn't realise how many fabulous things there were to see around Ipoh until we went on this tour. It is a really…
Cameron highland transfer
Driver syam is nice to drive to Cameron highland from Ipoh. Very safe and have good manner. Ipoh secret have good q…
Fun day in Ipoh
We spent a great day with Simon exploring Ipoh and the surrounding areas. Simon was very knowledgeable and we lear…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We had a great day with guide John. We were 5 with 3 boys 14-17 yrs who also enjoyed the tour including meals in local places. John learned us to eat Mangosteen, stinky beans and waterspinach. Culture and nature (cave visit) and history. The included car was also fine. We really can recomend the tour. Ask also for the boedist temple!
Written August 4, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.